C-1/c-2
I have numbness in the left side of my face. I get electric like shocks that start from the back of my head. I been having real bad migraines was in the ER because they got so bad. I have mirovascular disease of the brain, high blood pressure. My neck as already been operated on I have rods from C-3 through C-6 . Everything got real bad after I got a shot in my T spine at T 5-7 which was last Thursday and its still pain fill. Please help me to figure out what's going on.
So Saca99 will tell you to go to the ER, and panda2526 will tell you to go and get your iron tested, lol lol

and not just the hemoglobin and hematocrit and RBC...

you need to ask for ferritin, transferrin saturation, TIBC and serum iron...

Iron overload is most common genetic disorder rarely diagnosed or caught early. Vertebra, joint pain and headaches early warning signs, along with heart problems, liver, to name a few...

Just my suggestion, as my husband was just diagnosed last month. It is called hemochromatosis. He is 57.
migraines can cause alot of simptoms  but if you really are worried please see a doctor