Calf Pain for no reason
I am not sure what is going on and wanted to see if anyone else has or has had this problem.  My calves are killing me!  I have not done any type of exercise to bring any soreness on, but that is what it feels like.  When I am moving them, they hurt.  If I am sitting for any amount of time, or even as little as five minutes, when I get up, it feels like I just woke up and gave my calves the workout of their life the day before.  When I am sitting and doing nothing, they dont hurt at all unless I move them around certain ways. When I get up and start to walk, it is sometimes hard to even take a step.  Does anyone have any ideas.  By the way, I am 30 years old, female and have problems with hand pain, pretty sure it is Arthritis.  Other than that, no problems though.  

Thanks a ton!
Hi, Do you have pain in both calves? Does your pain stop after resting for a while then return when you start to walk. If so it sounds like what they call exercise intolerance. There are all sorts of reasons why exercise intolerance exists eg. I know metabolic disorders sufferes have it. I have severe exercise intolerance as well as a  whole range of other  bizzare symptoms. I think you should go your docter and get some tests done if it continues. Good Luck Chris
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.