Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Calf Pain for no reason
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Calf Pain for no reason

I am not sure what is going on and wanted to see if anyone else has or has had this problem.  My calves are killing me!  I have not done any type of exercise to bring any soreness on, but that is what it feels like.  When I am moving them, they hurt.  If I am sitting for any amount of time, or even as little as five minutes, when I get up, it feels like I just woke up and gave my calves the workout of their life the day before.  When I am sitting and doing nothing, they dont hurt at all unless I move them around certain ways. When I get up and start to walk, it is sometimes hard to even take a step.  Does anyone have any ideas.  By the way, I am 30 years old, female and have problems with hand pain, pretty sure it is Arthritis.  Other than that, no problems though.  

Thanks a ton!