Can Feel My Heart Beat Through My Body
Hi. almost 2 years ago I had a really bad experience on Cocaine. i had took cocaine and took weed about an hour later. after a while i knew something was going wrong and i got this huge panick attack. i felt like my heart was going to explode. i was really expecting a heart attack. when it passed, i stopped drugs for a couple of weeks and had took again. but wen i took weed it started so i i knew wer it was coming from and i didnt take anymore weed. 2 years have passed now and i dont skip a day not thinking about it. and most of the day i feel my heart without even touching my chest. i get a lot of extra beats (ectopic beats). before i didnt even know they existed. now i notice like 20 everyday. have had these symptoms ever since that day. I also never had anxiety until I overdosed. now i feel my heart all over my body everyday. sometimes even chest pains. i went to the hospital twice to check it up with an ECG but the doctor told me everything is fine. never checked these chest pains though. what do i have to do to get rid of these pulptations all over my body and all the ectopic beats that i never felt them before?. and wat about the chest pains? i cant imagin me living my whole life like this. these past 2 years were the worst years of my life. i would greatly appreciate any comments. thanks
hey i tottally know how you feel, i have the same feelings, my heart even went up to 230bpm. Yes it's very possible anxiety and panic attacks are the main source. Just to be sure the cause of anxiety came from the drugs you should make sure your not lacking in any vitamins, or nutrients, which can also cause palpitations, and racing heart. I would treat the anxiety though because it can become worse. if you can avoid caffine altogether, alcohol, and smoking if possible. supplement your diet with mineral rich foods like vit b and c.
A related discussion, enlarged bladder was started.