Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Can adderall(adderrall) cause body aches and numbness

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have been taking Adderall (adderrall) xr for 1 year without severe side effects. Recently the doctor switched me to Adderall (adderrall) at my request because of a change in insurance. I take 20 mg in the morning and 10 mg 6 hours later. I have been taking it for 2 weeks and it works well for the ADD but for the past 3 days I have experienced body aches, nausea and numbness in my arms and legs. I havent taken the adderall (adderrall) today and I havent experienced the numbness but I still do not feel well. So my question is can the change from Adderall (adderrall) XR to Adderall (adderrall) cause these side effects?