Can black mold cause seizures when you sleep?
My husband has had a sudden onset of seizures when he sleeps, I just moved into an apartment that has black mold, it started in my bedroom window frame and has extended to to the bathroom, kitchen. I have lived there for about 2 months now. Any feed back would be greatly appricated. The Doctors are baffeled and do not know what is causing this, all medical test are normal.  
I read somewhere allergies are a trigger, yes.
I'm pretty sure that since migraines and seizures have a lot of similarities that this is part of my own issues with migraines, since there is a mold issue in my apartment, too.
Did the doctor do an EEG test? That test will tell how much seizure activity there has been in the last 30 days or so. Hope he gets better soon.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unless the infection has reached his brain through nose or ear, it is not possible to get seizures due to mold. Hence this has to be looked into. Otherwise, it can be a sleep disorder too. EEG monitoring of his sleep, sleep pattern etc will need to be studied. Please consult a sleep specialist. Take care!