Can someone help me identify what's wrong?
Recently (for the past month and a half or so) I've been having weird symptoms. I'm constantly fatigued, and the slightest exertion causes me to breathe heavily and sway with dizziness. Even standing up from a sitting position makes me see spots and get dizzy and then i get a heavy pressure in my head. I also get nauseous whenever I'm in the heat of the sun too long and sometimes pass out. I'm seventeen and at school I often have to climb stairs to the third floor and by the end of it, I can barely keep myself from falling over. I'm wondering what could possibly be causing this. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Also, I recently got over a case of strep throat and am currently stuck with a dry cough that won't go away but also doesn't progress into anything else. Please help me.
I would recommend that you discuss this with your doctor.

I thought iron deficiency or anemia but are not sure.

A sore throat can leave you feeling a bit run down.  Bronchitis or pneumonia??  Asthma?

I don't know.  I'm just making wild guesses.  I think that you should talk to your doctor and also take precautions when in the heat.  The body sounds taxed enough without the additional pressure of needing to stay cool.
I have Asthma and I have problems climbing stairs, problem breathing, but you feel like  falling over could be because of LBP or Asthma..better visit DR before it's too late.
Thank you for the suggestions, I'll try to see a doctor as soon as possible...
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You need to check out four things first, anemia, hypoglycemia, diagbetes and hyperthyroid states. All these can cause weakness, fatigue, and dizziness. It can also be poor sleep, stress and strain of studies and panic attack. Chronic fatigue syndrome is another possibility.
Discuss this with your doctor. Take care!
I got a blood test done and my potassium came back as abnormally high, but everything else was normal. The doctors are going to draw blood again to make sure it wasn't a mistake, but for the moment, I don't know what it is.