Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Can you solve my health mystery??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Can you solve my health mystery??

I am a 31 year old young female, who works out, eats well and was generally in good health. Last year I recieved a CAT scan and it was discovered that I have a spleenic mass.  I was referred to a Oncologist, Rhumotologist, endrocronologists.  I have had CAT scans or MRI's every 3 months to keep close watch over my spleen's size.  The dr. that read the CAT scan originally said it looks like it may be a hematoma but it does not have all the characteristics of a hematoma.  Since last years first CAT scan I have developed two small leasons in my left lung, and in my kidney's.  I have been also diagnosed with a hypothyroid, and I currently take synthroid.  My blood work that I have recieved have all come backs in such a way that makes it hard for my Oncologist Dr. to give me a proper diagnoses.  My Oncologist has said to me "I just can't give you a diagnoses because your blood work is not matching up like a puzzle piece enough to think it might be a type of lyphoma." My blood tests have shown an occasional low white blood count, I also have low potassuim and I currently take medication for that in short increments of time.  I had a bone marrow biopsy which showed NO red blood cells so I am also taking 650 mgs of iron a day.  These are my symptoms:  Fatigue,  daily low fevers, occasional night sweats,  heart palpitations, migraines, lft side (just below my lung) dull pain, poor appietite, chest tightness, caughing.  So if there is a seasonal doctor that could PLEASE PLEASE give me direction I would be so grateful.  I am becoming depressed that it has been over a year, and my oncologist is now closer to finding a diagnoses then he was when he first met me!
I think I might have a little clue as to what you could or should be tested for! I am 32 and for 6 or so years no doctor could figure out what was wrong with me .. Even went to the Mayo Clinic .. I have suffered from the migraines, fatigue, coughing , pain that would radiant around my kidneys..sinus infections... kidney infections... odd numbers on any blood tests.. and even blood in my urine .. I have been doctoring with an amazing GP,Rhumotologist, and ENT ... come to find out after a simple sinus surgery that I have a  really rare disease called Wegener's Granulomatosis. I am taking a lot of medication and not at 100% but do feel better most days.. I wish you the best in finding out what is going on with you ..
hi everyone,i need some desperate help.for almost 2 yrs now 19 mo to be exact i have have abdominal acities ( filling of the abdomen of fluid)every 10 days they tap the abdomen and remove about 9 or so liters of fluid.yes it is painful and getting worse  the abdominal walls are thickening from scar tissue and they have to work harder to get the needle in.they first told me i had ovarian cancer,got that ruled out then it was cirrosis (cirrhosis) of the liver ruled that out,so now they say it is the heart,i do have a lot of problems with my heart had my first heart attack at 34 now 56 have had about 4 or 5 of them.then they tell me my thyroid isnt working,so i am on levoxyl.i know that takes time to get your system back up to par,meanwhile about a yr ago,my feet hurt so bad i could not stand on them,it was to painful to stand or walk.i could rub them which i did constantly.went to the dr they checked me for gout nope diabetic neropathy nope,nobody has a clue.they eased up a bit and got some better now in the last couple  of days it has started again, right foot this time is across the top of the arch the left foot is like right under the toes. they are starting to swell which they didnt do before and my right knee is also very painful to stand on.i am at the end of my rope can someone please help me quick?