Cant catch a good deep breath
lately i have had trouble taking in deep, full breathes, it feels like theres a small section not filling up and its driving me crazy. i have to reallllly concentrate and pratcie to get a full breath.
Hi LadyJustice!

Whenever your breathing feels like it is being restricted in some way, it's time to talk to a doctor. It may be nothing, but why take that risk?  It's likely to be asthma, or even just a slight chest cold.  But firstly, someone needs to listen to your lungs with a stethoscope. They'll need to know what they are listening for, so a doctor's visit is for the best.

If your breath sounds are diminished or adventitious, then the doctor may need to run some tests.  It might very well just be a slight chest cold, or it could be asthma.

Good luck and keep us posted!
I agree.  It's definitely time to seek medical help.  You could have something minimal, but you could also have something as fatal as a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in your lungs).  Have you recently been on a plane or took a long trip in the car?  How sedentary is your lifestyle?  Have you had breathing problems before?  Do you smoke?  Have you recently given birth?
There is a whole list of possible causes.  My advice as a seasoned critical care nurse is to go get help SOON.  Breathing is imperative to living so don't take your chances!

Good luck and keep us posted!
Do you have anxiety problems?