Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Can't live like this anymore ...:(( Help me pls!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For over 6 months i  have been having the following symptoms:
• a chronic persistent cough that normally starts in the morning heavily and fades out through the day
• shortness of breath that also starts worse in the morning and progressively gets less noticeable during the     day just to worsen again in the evening
• wheezing when exhaling through my mouth, which accompanies the cough
• chest tightness also accompanies the cough
• occasionally a sensation of having something stuck in my throat  
• headrushes , sometimes in the morning if I haven’t had enough sleep and often late at night and especially when Im on the computer
• Most days I have irregular heart patterns
• Fatigue and occasionally sensitive and painful  to touch skin mainly on my legs and very similar to the symptoms caused by flu
• Increased sweating
• Occasional constipation

I am a 30 year old male who smokes 3 to 5 cigarettes a day and before all this was healthy so I cannot understand why I am so unhealthy ,I have had xrays, blood tests and spoken to doctors and nothing shows up.
All these symptoms they appeared and progressively got more noticeable since the day when I rushed to the hospital feeling extreme shortness of breath and palpitations which triggered what doctors referred to as a panic attack. That happened approximately one year ago after a night out with my friends and girlfriend when I admittedly took some drugs and drunk and smoked excessively.

Since that night I’ve never been the same and the symptoms started to develop from there.
Can anybody help me with what this could be? I am going to go doctors again but they don’t really listen and  I am starting to get frustrated. Would appreciate any input :)

Thanks in advance, Helder
it sounds like you have copd ask your doctor to test you for copd.
Everything undiagnosed sometimes gets filed as panic attacks. You need to go to a Acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist..you'll be happy you did..
Hi Helder,
I just found this forum aswell and a lot of your symptoms sound like what i have aswell. i often find it hard to get a breath at night and in the morning but it gets better as the day goes on. I smoke around 10 - 15 ciggarettes a day but am currently trying to stop. my first panic attack came out of the blue after a big night out with friends taking some aphetamines and plenty of alcohol. It lasted about 5 hours and i just sat on my bed gasping for air and trying to decide whether to go to the ER or not. Ever since that night i have had constant changing symptoms such as hearth palpitations, tingling all over the body and face, clicking my mouth, hearthburn, constant worrying etc. These symptoms usually come and go and it feels like when i get used to living with one another one pops up instead. please let me know if you have any similarities to my problemn and maybe we can have a talk about it?
This is a long shot, but I had a similar thing happen to me last year with those symptoms and it turned out to be a severe MSG allergy.  Apparently the key symptoms were the painful skin, wheezing and "head rushes".  The lump in your throat could be a mild form of anyphalaxis (extreme allergy). Have you been eating foods (or drinks) with this evil chemical in it?  It's everywhere in many, many foods and makes a lot of ppl sick. The full name is monosodiumglutomate and here in Australia it's listed on food labels as an artificial flavour enhancer # 621.  Try avoiding ANYTHING with this chemical in it (it's very prevalent in Asian food) and see if the symptoms improve at all. As I said, a long shot, but have a look at what you've been eating/drinking.  Otherwise it sounds like you should definitely have more investigations.  Good luck!
That's what I have been thinking i have an appointment next tuesday to ask if he can test me for COPD (which I hope I  dont have :-S ) thankyou for your help
Thankyou for the advice
I often have heart palpitations and breathing problems and constant worrying but I dont recall having the clicking mouth  or heartburn or tingling.But maybe If i left it who knows? I could get these things,I am really hoping the doctor can help me next tuesday because i went before and they said it was depression. i know people with depression and they dont have the above symptoms lol this is physical and needs to be looked at properly but you know what doctors are like :)
I do tend to eat alot of indian foods and spices so you could be right and this is another thing I will look into, thanks for the help :)