Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Chest pain, tingling all over, breathing difficulties

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Anyone?

For the last 2-3 months i have been havign weird things happen to my body, it started with chest pains which would come on suddenly and i thought i was in big trouble, then it became hard to to a deep breath. I have now got the chest pain on and off, the breathing difficulties, tingling all over my body...mainly my upper back and arms, but it is all over at different times right down to my feet, i get a tingling.shooting pain sometimes on that roundish area (palm side) just below my thumb on my left hand, my chest generally feels heavy like someone is sitting on me and sometimes the right side of my head hurts and makes me feel light headed. I know this sounds like a crazy list of things thrown in together...thats the way it feels as well.

I used to smoke but I gave up as soon as this started, I have seen my GP so many times, went to the emergency room once and no one can find anything wrong, please help me because I am exhausted and still scared.

Any help is appreciated.
Wow, so sorry that you're going through this. My initial response was going to be for you to see your doc or rush yourself to the ER but you have done this things with no relief.

Have you thought about seeing a Neurologist? They specialize in the brain and nerves. Perhaps they can shed some light on your situation.

All the best.
If it's really been established that it's not coronary artery disease and you've had stress tests and seen a cardiologist, it could be anxiety. Certainly the tingling, breathing trouble and chest pain sound like it. The important thing is to rule out anything serious by going to the ER (which you did) and then see your GP for counseling and/or pharmacotherapy.
THe tingling is normal if your breathing is abnormal. But I don't know what else is wrong. I suggest you go back to the ER and refuse to leave until they do a chest x-ray and check your O2 sats. Good luck x
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The chest pain should definitely be investigated immediately for angina by a 12 lead EKG and for pericarditis by an ECHO. It can also be due to severe anemia, pleurisy or even due to a clot in lungs. Unexplained aches and pains coming on and off could be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. It can also be due to sleep related disorders.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!