Chest pain with teeth/jaw pain
Lately, I have been getting these sharp pains in my chest near my heart that last from a minute to 10 minutes and at the same time my teeth/jaw hurts. What could this be a symptom of because it's really bothering me?
Does your chest muscles feel like they are tightening also? It sounds a lot like anxiety. the jaw / teeth hurting could be you clenching your jaws in tension. Next time you are stressed or tense you should watch how tight you clench your jaw. Try massaging your chest and taking slow deep breaths. Try to go to a quiet and peaceful place and close your eyes and just sit there and breathe.

How are you?
Sharp pains in the chest with pain in the jaw can indicate a cardiovascular problem. I would suggest you get a complete cardiovascular exam done.
Do you have any other symptoms like breathlessness?
Another cause can be neuralgias. Neuralgias occur due to nerve irritation. Anxiety and stress also cannot be ruled out.
Please discuss these possibilities with your family doctor. Meanwhile you can take OTC pain killers for pain.
Take care!
Yeah I do get short of breath have slight ringing in the ears and static in my vision. It was really scaring me today at work probably the worst it's ever been .