Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Chronic Cough

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Chronic Cough

Dear Specialist Team Members,

First of all i would like to breaf you complete history of patient my wife ,My wife is Patient of Hepatitis C and she is also having some other type of serious diseases like, Lower Platelets (Rang  60000 to 70000) and Her Spleen Size is  17 Centimeter, Also She is having Throat infection from last three years, from last four weeks my wife is contineously suffering from Cough,

Me and my wife are worried, you are requested to please suggest some Medication,please.  
I'm not an expert, just someone on the treatment with a familiarity of common side effects, but I believe a cough is one of them.
My Mother has been couphing and hard of brething for over a year could you give us a ideal for the Doctors to test.