Chronic Fever Headache
about 4 weeks ago I started getting aches and pains throughout my body.  I then started to have headache almost constantly.  On one of the days it was one of my worst headaches ever.  Combined with these symptoms, my appetite seemed to shrink and my stomach seemed to be upset.  I have lost about 7-8 pound.  I also seem to have a low fever 100.3.  I am also pretty tired for most of the day.  I went to the doc and cmp, cbc, ua, and cxr is all normal.  They tested me for strep and even though I have had the flu shot they tested for that and I don't have the flu.  They prescribed Levaquin which didn't seem to work.  They then switched me to Amoxiclav which took away the achyness and to a large degree the headaches.    however, still tired and have fever.  

This discussion is related to headach/fever.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Low rise in temperature is generally due to anemia (ruled out by CBC in your case, but get serum iron done), diabetes, hypothyroid states, overwork, stress and fatigue. It is also seen in diseases like tuberculosis.
Since your stomach too feels queasy, there is a chance that you have inflammation of the bowels as seen in IBS, colitis or maybe even gluten or lactose intolerance. Discuss this with your doctor and try and get investigated.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.