Chronic headache and low grade fever
For the past 3 months I've had a headache every single day and a low grade fever (99.1-99.9) I also have been very weak and tired even though I get enough sleep at night, and along with those I have broken out into rashes. I've had test after test done from mono to Lyme disease and they've come up negative. I've been told its psychological, I'm stuck, I don't know what it could be, maybe an autoimmune disorder or something else?
Your other post says you have chairi malformation.  I think that might explain all your symptoms - can you discuss this with your doctor that has treated you?
I've discussed it with them, and they have said the chiari wouldn't cause those symptoms, and if they did my headache would be much more severe.
See private message for a list of a bunch of things that can cause low grade fever.  Have you been checked for CFS and fibromyalgia?
Find another doctor asap!
I haven't been checked for those, but I've read about them and I will definitely ask my doctors about them.
Great!  Hope you were able to get to the private message also!