Chronic hiccups and body ache.
What is the cause of chronic hiccups and chest and body pain?

This discussion is related to Chest pain with deep breath and persistent hiccups.
I would suggest it may be due to acid reflux ... try using Ranitidine (acid reducer can be purchased _over the counter )  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Chances are also that you have esophageal reflux (GERD), where the food in your stomach is thrown up into your food pipe or esophagus. Another possibility is hiatal hernia, where a portion of stomach herniates into the chest cavity through the diaphragm. Both can cause a discomfort in the chest area, burning, heaviness etc. Irritation of the left diaphragm due to acidity causing stomach distension or due to the hernia can cause hiccups. Fatty food, alcohol etc too can cause hiccups. In GERD, hiccup is body’s mechanism to prevent choking.
Apart from these kidney problems and other metabolic disorders, cancers, infections, certain mental health problems and brain stroke or injury can cause persistent hiccups.
Though you may not have most of these symptoms, they are mentioned because on net a proper diagnosis cannot be made. Since you also have body pains, it can be a metabolic disorder.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!