Cipro and Bactrim DS
I just started taking these two together as doctor perscribed and about an hour after my second dose i was nausious and was then sick. Is this normal or should I call my doctor?
I would notify the physician about this.  I would NOT recommend taking both of these medications at the same time; spacing them apart would be better.  Make sure you are taking them with food and water.  

It is very common to have gastric upset with both of these meds, especially Bactrim DS.    
Cipro is an antibiotic yes? Are you taking it after food?
Please be very careful with Cipro. Look up all the side effects of this on the computer ASAP.  I was on cipro 250mg for one month then doctor raised it to 500mg. I no sooner took the larger dose than I started to jerk in sleep and had problems with numbness/tingling in both arms from elbow to finger tips. Shook like i had parkinsons.
I will NEVER take cipro again!