Clouded Brain Syndrome
Hi. I have also had this 'cloudy' or 'foggy' brain problem. Its been a recurring problem for 3-4 years now. It feels like my thoughts are dulled and 'foggy'. I can think complex thoughts but if feels like a struggle to do so and there is a sense of feeling fatigue though it is mostly concentrated in the head. I'm 48 and otherwise in very good shape. I've certainly had a lot of stress lately, and its affected my sleep, though I feel like I've managed it well. Finally, the problem is almost always worse in the morning, usually does not lasy the full day (though very occasionally id does), and this may seem weird but often feels somewhat relieved (or in some cases eliminated) after passing a morning stool or alternatively after having a moring coffee. Lol - I hoped I haven't opened up a whole series of problems for psychoanalysis.

This discussion is related to Foggy head/ Feeling "out of it'/Dulled senses.
I would definitely have your thyroid blood levels checked. This is one of the symptoms of low thyroid.
Sounds like Accutane clouded brain.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
From you symptoms alone it sounds partially like chronic fatigue syndrome. This usually presents with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, headaches, chronic mental and physical exhaustion, cognitive difficulties, concentration difficulty and memory problems.
Then you also need to investigate other causes of brain fog like liver dysfunction (get liver enzymes done—liver function test), kidney dysfunction (get kidney function test done), and anemia. Poor sleep pattern and sleep problems like sleep apnea too can cause brain fog. Sleep studies by sleep specialists can help diagnose this.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!