Cold, Flu, Pneumonia?
Coughing that is dry but sometimes brings up phlegm, chills, horrible body aches, NO fever, and sinus pain that I can feel in my teeth.  Earlier in the week what began as a cold or sinus problem progressed into body chills, aches and a general malaise and feeling of having the flu.  However, as lousy as I feel I dont have even a slight fever, though the body aches make me feel like I have 103.

I got the H1N1 vaccine last April, 2010.  Now its Jan 2011.  Is it common to get the H1N1 without fever?

Does this sound like pneumonia?  Taking a deep breath isnt really difficult and I dont feel short of breath but I definitely seem to feel discomfort in my chest similar to a chest cold
Hi! You probably have viral flu that will settle down with decongestants and anti inflammatories. However, it would be wiser to consult a doctor and get a chest X-ray done. Do warm saline gargles. Drink warm fluids, soups or herbal tea etc. Take care!

Hi.Yes.It looks like PNEUOMONIA JIROVECII.Get BAL sputum done by cytospin protocol with silver staining .