Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Cold Sweats, Diarrhea, chest pain, trouble breathing, dizziness, loss o...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Cold Sweats, Diarrhea, chest pain, trouble breathing, dizziness, loss of apetite

For the last couple months I have had constant cold sweats, trouble breathing, chest pain, a feeling of dizziness like I'm about to pass out but I don't.
Also have the feeling of having to constantly go #2 or that I have diarrhea
but when I try to go, nothing is there.
Completely lost my appetite and I force myself to eat to survive.

Over the last few weeks I have eliminated wheat and lactose from my diet.
I have been a smoker for 10 years, so I quit doing that thinking it was related.
Nothing changed when I quit smoking.

Over the last few months I have been seeing several doctors. I have had xrays done, ultrasound, and a lower endoscopy done. I have been taking Aciphex, Nexium, and Xifaxan.

Nothing ever changes and I feel like i'm getting worse by the day.
I am 28 years old (male) and all info related to this that I can find is associated menopause and menstrual cycles.

My doctors tell me there's nothing wrong, and keep trying different anti acids and  
anti biotics.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! i've been miserable for months and its getting worse. Thanks.
  • cheat pain (3 replies):
    How would u guys describe the pain in the middle of ur c...[more]
  • frightened (2 replies):
    hi im 32 years old and av had chest pains on and off for...[more]
  • help (1 replies):
    hi my problem is everything seen docs neurologist 2yrs ...[more]
  • Face Numbness (7 replies):
    Hi guys I was diagnosed with anxiety and yesterday I was...[more]
  • anxiety symptoms (4 replies):
    I've posted here before and now I'm back with a question...[more]

Did they check your heart ? If not, I would consider speaking to your physician about doing an EKG on you.

Good luck !

I would say, first and foremost, go get checked out.  If your doc or docs think that you are fine, consider anxiety as the cause.  I dismissed it because I had NO reason to have anxiety, stress or anything like that.  On the anxiety forum I have seen a site recommended, I think it is anxietycentre.com and then there is a tab for symptoms.  

I remember having so many of those same symptoms a year ago when all this started for me.  I would get this "wave" of weakness come over me.  I was nauseous, dizzy and had a hard time functioning.  I remember one time when I was talking with my sister I felt the "wave" and although I could hear and see her, I didn't feel like I was in the same room.  It was the absolute weirdest feeling.  I have read over the course of this past year about so many people with the physical symptoms of anxiety.  I am still trying to accept that anxiety may be causing my chest pains.  They are scary.  Just when I think my day is going okay, they start up again.  It isn't just the pain but a weirdness in my chest that happens too.

I would get checked up first to ease your mind but then research a little on anxiety.  I am amazed at the symptoms people can have with this.  And if you don't feel anxiety ridden, well, neither did I.  Now not only do I still have the chest pain but a fortune in medical bills.  I wish I would have researched anxiety a little more, I was so easy to dismiss it.

Good luck to you, I wish you the best.
Thank you for your response. I have had an EKG done and there was nothing wrong.
Sorry i didn't mention that one.

The anxiety information hits right at home; I never imagined it would have so many symptoms. the "wave" you describe is exactly how I feel. I will look into that.

Thank you!
I see that you have changed your diet over the past few weeks...if you indeed have a yeast or candida problem, it will take a little while to see if your change in diet is working.

You should most certainly give up wheat, any gluten, flour, and sugar!!!  The sugar is the fuel to help everything else grow and maintain its hold on you.

Watch out for beer, it has yeast and wheat in it.

Good luck...maybe this is something you can work through, since your medical tests seem to be ok to date.
Please also ask your doctors to run a complete thyroid panel.  Many of the symptoms you are experiencing could be attributed to hyperthyroidism.

http://www.endocrineweb.com/hyper1.html

Obviously anxiety can cause health symptoms. But the question really is: which came first... the anxiety or the illness. Anxiety can be a symptom also.
I agree with Utah and Platelet.  I am believing that my anxiety is a symptom of some underlying issue.  It just hasn't been found yet.  I only suggested the anxiety component, only after being checked out by the doc, because sometimes it fits.

I am heading to the Mayo Clinic next week, I'm hoping to get rid of all this stuff that is going on with me and I wish you the best in finding out the same!!
I feel the same way today and its been going on for a week now! yes..it is quite scary at times plus to mention never knowing when its going to happen! my guess is its anaxity..but i am not forsure