Cold in the shower and get dizzy
So afraid to get into the shower is no one is here with me.  I get so cold in the shower and can't stand I have to sit.  Jus the thought of it makes me anxious.   Have had panic attacks for 22 years but this started over a year ago and no clue why.  Sitting here now knowing I have to shower before work and my legs are cold and numb and breathing is labored ,  anxiety just go away and leave me alone for just one day.   Seems it gets worse when I don't have as much stress.   I have been living with Anti Thyroid Antibodies turning itself on and off all my life , so any suggestions would be wonderful.  Just had oatmeal for breakfast, took my fish oil , xanax and an ibuprofen because the entire left side of my chest has been bothering me for days since my last chiropractic adjustment.   Thinking I need to go back.   Leg cramps when I sleep , but when I do sleep I sleep hard !!  Any help would be wonderful.   I sleep on my left side and think I hyperextend that side .  Also get very anxious if I have to use the restroom and believe me I go there A LOT !   Sometimes I can't make it there , mostly right after I eat.   God someone out there help me please !!!!

This discussion is related to Feeling Faint in the Shower.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us