Collar Bone Lymph
2 weeks ago I discovered a swollen lymph at the left of my neck below my ear. Went to a GP, he said it 's small and I should not worry about it. Did not prescribe anything.
Then 1 week later I discovered another swollen lymph behind my left collar bone. I read that this is a very dangerous location that might indicate cancer, heart disease...
Next day I woke up with severe pain when moving my neck so I went to a physician he examined the node and said that it's small and I should not worry about it! prescribed a painkiller and that 's it.
I don 't have fever. very anxious, stressed, and depressed. always feel like bloating with a lot of gas. yesterday I found a rash in front of my collar bone and around my shoulders. The node is small. Tender and moving.
Now I am worried and I want to know if this physician is reliable. Should I go for another one.
Pain is gone while moving my neck. But when I swallow I feel a dull aching around the left side of the collar bone that goes down to my chest.
Who should I go to? ENT..?
usually cancer lumps r hard,non moving and fixed,the lumps of lymph nodes greater then 1.2cm in diameter r checked for biopsy.if u touch the lump too much it will get bigger and painful.
best of luck
swollen lymph nodes generally mean some sort of infection whether it be minor or not.  I'd get a second opinion.  Even if you try some antibiotics to clear it up, if it's bacterial that is.