Collar bone swelling
I have swelling right above my left collar bone, which I've had for months and at times is painful.  Although the pain seems to come and go at times.  It also makes my left shoulder ache as well.  I'm not sure if my collar bone is out of whack and just needs adjusting or if it is some kind of gland that is inflamed.  Please help!  It drives me nuts and lately won't go away.
Welcome to the forum!
Lump in the clavicle (collar bone) region could be a lipoma, a swollen lymph node, a metastasis of a cancer else where, a tubercular node, a neurofibroma (collection of nerve and fibrous tissue) or a bone or muscle mass. Bone mass can be ruled out by X-ray. An aspirate can be diagnostic. However aspiration sometimes irritates a tubercular or cancerous lump. Hence it is better to first do a non invasive test like contrast CT and then if required an excision biopsy.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.