Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Constant Mosquito bite like bumps all over?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Recently a couple of months ago during the end of summer I began to get these weird mosquito bite like bumps all over (legs, thighs, arms, neck, once on the ear lobe, once on face cheeks) and I don't know what it is? It's been around really could here in NJ for the last couple of months so I doubt it's mosquito bites. They keep coming back, they will disappear for  few days and then appear again. Once you touch them they form a small red rash around it. I'm not allergic to anything and am not taking any weird pills or anything. If anyone knows what this might be please let me know.

Thanks for keeping me posted!
This looks like an allergic reaction. What is important is you must find out what is causing this allergy. Common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, cosmetics or drugs. You must get an allergy test done, either a skin ***** or RAST, to know what you are allergic to. Seasonal allergies are generally due to pollen or dust. Any cosmetic you apply on face or eye or even for your hair like shampoos or dyes too can cause allergies.

It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Avatar n tn
Come to think of it When I was little I used to be allergic to cats/kittens, but i thought that stopped... Lately I've been going to my friends house and he has a cat could those rashes be from being around a cat??

Thanks for keeping me posted!
If you have a previous history then chances are more that it is a cat allergy. Only a skin test will rule out for sure whether it is cat allergy or something else.
Here is a link which will tell you everything about cat allergy: http://www.webmd.com/allergies/relief-for-allergies-8/cat-allergies
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!