Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
Constant vomiting, chest pain, occasional shaking, bloody noses and a f...
About This Forum:

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant vomiting, chest pain, occasional shaking, bloody noses and a few others

The symptoms listed above are the main sypmtoms that i've seen my girlfriend go through within the last few months.  She goes a few weeks with no problems vomiting and then out of nowhere she vomits after most meals and the cycle starts again.  She gets bloody noses very often.  When we're laying down once awhile I can feel her shaking.  I also notice that and breathing trouble while she's first about to fall asleep.  She has random chest pains once awhile.  She had fainted 2 times a few months ago, but I don't know if that's possibly related.  One other thing I noticed was that a small lock of hair was missing in the front.  It wasn't noticeable to anyone except me because I see her so often.  I have been trying to get her to go to the doctor (mainly beacause it's very often that she can't keep food down), but everything worries me.  I don't know what it could be or how to get her to go because she doesn't have a full insurance plan (due to NJ having such high premiums for individual health insurance).  Someone please help me out with what it could possibly be.