Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Constint Sweating from Forehead
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constint Sweating from Forehead

For over two years now I have notice excess sweating of only my forhead area. It reached the point to where I could just stand up and begin to sweat. The darndest thing is even in cold tempture I can find myself beading up. I also have three decaying teeth could some way those two be connected?  
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
918909_tn?1243442505
I too have excessive forhead sweating, even if the rest of my body is cold.  I have fibromyalgia and all the linked conditions but this is baffling me.  Any suggestions?
I am 1 stone over weight, dont smoke, teeth are fine, havent reached menopause (hormone checks) and cannot travel without a full box of kleenex.  Plus my nose is freezing.  (do not know if this is connected.
Anyone help
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
Cold sweats from the forehead are one of the hallmark signs of cardiac insufficiency. The heart may not be getting enough oxygen.

This fact does not mean that forehead cold "sweats" can have other etiologies. Just because you are sweating in this area does not mean you have cardiac insufficiency.

There are a number of diseases, including malaria, that are characterized by such "sweats".

I would certainly get a pulse oximeter and have routine bloodwork, especially a hematocrit. A low hematocrit is also ocasionally correlated with cold forehead sweats. And, of course a stress EKG.
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Agreed Caregiver!!
I have a few more things to add. Estrogen levels should again be checked because this is the commonest cause in women approaching menopause or going through it. Intense emotions, anxiety and migraine attacks too are a possibility, especially silent atypical migraines. People with low blood pressure too can have cold sweats on forehead.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank