Continued nausea, joint pain, headaches
I am a 40 year old woman in previous good health.  I was a high-mileage (70+ miles/week), competitive marathoner who has run over 15 marathons and continues to run.  Since the onset of nausea, severe joint pain, and headaches, I now try to run approx. 30 miles a week.  I have tried to figure out what is causing the nausea, but it seems that everything I eat causes it.  As soon as I wake up, the nausea sets in sometimes causing dry heaving or light vomiting (mostly liquid).  The headache is a severe pain in the back of my neck where the spinal cord attaches to the head.  This has been with me for almost 4 years on and off.  The severe joint pain set in about 1 year ago.  I started taking Glucosime/Chrondrotin with MSM about 3 months ago with some minor relief.  
I have also noticed some unexplained weight gain in my stomach which is painful at times.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!
Welcome to the forum!
Since you are in premenopausal age group, hormone imbalances contributing to weight gain around stomach area should be ruled out. However the pain and bloating could be due to acidity too.  The symptoms of nausea with everything you eat,  nausea setting in as soon as you wake up, and sometimes causing dry heaving or light vomiting (mostly liquid) are usually due to severe acidity and gastric reflux. Consult your doctor regarding this and you may need to take a combination of medications to control this acidity. Also eat frequent small meals.
Calcium and Vit D deficiency too should be looked at.  Joint pain can be due to deficiency of these or osteoporosis or due to arthritis.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!