Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Crack In Neck Passing Out

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Crack In Neck Passing Out

Hi, recently I turned my head quickly and I heard a crack or pop in the back of my neck and my vision went patchy and black, within seconds I passed out and hit my head on concrete. After 10 seconds, when I came too I had pins and needles in my arms and my vision was still patchy but I went to bed and laid down. Laying in bed I had numbness in my right fingers and felt dizziness and nausea and had a very bad headache. I then had vomiting and felt cold.

My girlfriend then drove me to my local GP once I felt comfortable to get into the car and I was checked over and everything seemed fine. I have since been to another GP and neither are sure what happened to me. Does anyone know what this is?