Crawling bug sensation
For about a week I have been experiencing a weird sensation, it feels like bubbles are popping all over my body. So I keep thinking that bugs are jumping all over me. When I rub the area the feeling goes away, and I have never seen any bugs are eggs. I also have very small pin ***** "bites". I areas look like very small broken capillaries, they no jot itch. Every day there are more and more. I saw my family doctor and was put on 20 mg of predisone for two days, and Zyrtec daily.  The symptoms are a little better right after I take it then return. No one else in the house have sensations, one of my children had a bite maybe. But not like the amount I have. I have a get clean house and could not find any evidence of bed bugs, just found a few moths. I am a nurse so I have seen scabies and bed bug bites, and I don't have either of those rashes. Also I have a get bad headache. Help!! I feel like I am going crazy!!
kmjol,  I feel for you.  Since you're a nurse,  you "get" physical symptoms.  You get symptoms,  and you get diagnoses.  

If you look on the internet for "bugs crawling on me" and throughout this forum,  you'll find hundreds of posts from people who have that sensation,  and also many who refuse to believe it's not bugs.  You will find people who find dead flies on windowsills and think that's related to their itching bug crawling sensation.  

I think this is a neurological disorder caused by a virus or diabetes or a kidney ailment.  It certainly seems to feel like bugs.  But in absence of finding ANY bugs,  it seems that this bug sensation is caused by nerves.

Best wishes.  This is really a hard diagnosis to make, and VERY frustrating for people who suffer from this affliction.  
It's called formications.  You can read about the possible causes of it on wikipedia at  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formication  or on other medical websites. It seems the primary causes are menopause in women, neurological issues, or infection by a spirochete (e.g. syphilis or Lyme Disease).

Some doctors might tell you that you have delusional parasitosis.  This is when people with unresolved formications become obsessed with proving they have parasites in their skin. The feelings are real, even if parasites are not.
A related discussion, Unexplained itching caused by invisible bugs was started.