Crawling sensation on face
What causes the crawling sensation I have constantly on the right side of my face?  There is no rash or skin discoloration.
Welcome to the forum!
If you are a lady, and in menopausal age, then this is a common symptom. It is also seen in people who are very anxious and stressed out. Very dry skin and disorders of thyroid gland all can precipitate a crawling sensation.
Another possibility is Morgellons disease, especially if you had Lyme’s disease in the past. The exact mechanism by which the crawling sensation is produced in these patients is not known.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I have the same crawling feeling on top of my foot. It feels like cobwebs are brushing against the top of my foot...really wierd feeling.  I'm 46 ...near menopause...etc.  but noone really seems to think much of this.  But I am concerned.  Are you the same age as me?