Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Crazy symptoms and blood test. Someone please help!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Crazy symptoms and blood test. Someone please help!!

I am a 39 year old woman with diabetes for 10 years.  4 months ago I got sick Feeling like I was going to pass out (woozy) Since then I get the following symptoms... Evveryday 1. headache 2. shaky 3. heat intolerance 4. really sleepy 5. trouble getting to sleep 6. ringing in ears (4 months straight) Alot of the time 1. lightheaded woozy 2. nausea 3. paniky-anxiety 4. weak 5. muscle twithes in hand And at least once a month 1. zig zag vision 2. dehydration  3. belchy  I have had the following test and results...
FSH 7.1 mlU/mL
Hemoglobin A1c 6.4
Progesterone 1.0 nanog/ml
Prolactin level 9.1 nanog/ml
T4 free 0.93 nanog/dl
TSH Sensitive 2.00 mlU/mL
Folic acid 4.0 nanog/mL
Hematocrit 48.5%
Hemoglobin 16.7 gm/dL
RBC 5.45  x10 6/uL
WBC 11.5  x10 3/uL
Eosinophil percent 3.2
I am not sure where they are going with all this but our doctors are very good about communicating :(  Can someone help me find out what is wrong? Also I forgot to add I have lost 49lbs without trying in these 4 months.
11 Comments
Blank
Hi

My wife has had the same issues, the nausea, light headedness and loss of weight plus her mensas was off so we did tests, doctors said they couldn't find anything wrong so we consulted a traditional medicine woman who has had to physically examine my wifes vaginal passage and she noted that the passage was crooked which was why we couldn't conceive, the difference in her period and possibly the other symptoms (after the birth of our 2 boys) so we've been to 2 sessions, third today and last tomorrow and also got some herbal medicine. Sorry I can't give you any technical assistance, just thought to share and will let you know what happens after her "treatments"...take care
Blank
Have you had your heart checked out? With women, heart disease has atypical symptoms compared to the traditional chest pain most people think of. Often time they experience ringing in the ears, dizziness, nausea, anziety, fatique, upset stomach, pain in the shoulders and jaws, and excessive sweating. A lot of those particular symptoms can be your blood pressure rising and falling. I would consult with your physician and ask for his or her opinion especially if heart disease runs in your family. Diabetes also increases the risk. Take care of yourself and follow-up with your physician.
Blank
Thank you for answering!!  My GYN is doing more test.  I will be asking my doctor about the heart disease!!  I get dehydrated and my blood pressure does drop at least once a month.  I don't have high blood pressure though.  I wish I could figure this out!!
Blank
See an endocrinologist.  Have your adrenal glands checked.
Blank
Thanks!  Didn't think of that!!
Blank
Search the web for adrenal gland disorders.  Every symptom you listed is included!
Blank
Wow!!  That's crazy!!  I am going to asked to be checked for it!  My husband also thinks I need to be tested for Graves disease?!?!?
Blank
google POTS...
Blank
WTH... I think I am going to go see our internal med people.  Don't know where else to go!
Blank
Good luck to you. It can be a number of things. I wish you the best of luck on finding a diagnosis. Don't give up on finding a diagnosis. A general practicioner is an excellent place to start. Take care.
Blank
Thank you!!! Hpoefully I can get some answers and be able to be with my family again!!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank