Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Curious about MRI images (scans included)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hello, I was just wondering if you would look at these photos I posted of my MRI.  Please copy and paste this web address:

http://hometown.aol.com/jimmyhalo249/index.html

I was having an MRI and MRA of the brain, and MRA of the carotids to try to explain my various symptoms:  Central vertigo, syncope, headaches, and difficulty getting a full breath of air (comes and goes), and a chronic irritated feeling in my trachea area that causes me to cough.

I did obtain these films on a CD on my own out of curiousity, and found this series of images that looks more like my lungs than anything but I can't be sure why they scanned whatever this is.   However it seems to be labeled LIVER although I have no idea what this is.  On the panoramic view of my chest I see some unusual spots in my upper lungs there, and was curious to know what that could be, and also what those images are of that big blob looking thing?   The radiology report was normal by the way.   I know the images aren't of premium quality, but I only ask that you do you best and your opinion will be greatly valued.    Thanks a bunch.
1 Comment
it would seem that I double posted this question in 2 forums that I had pulled up.  I thought it didn't post right, but at any rate not sure how to withdraw this one so as to not be a "hog"