Cut on finger won't heal...
Last week at work i cut my finger with a pair of scissors, it looks like a triangle to sides are cut and one side is still attached but the skin flaps over and stuff, its only connected in that one spot. It hasnt scabbed or anything yet and its been 8 days. Every time I i bend my finger it pops open. Its not infected because when i pour peroxide on it, it doest puss. It doesnt hurt or anything but, its just worring me because it hasnt even started to heal, no scab or anything. What should I do?
It will heal from the inside out, but will take some time if you keep bending it.  Have you tried triple antibiotic ointment?  I split my thumb to the bone with a knife.  It took a couple of months to heal and healed from the inside out.  You can try soaking it in Epsom salts three times a day also.  
I too have a cut thumb from a table saw, and its been almost 4 weeks and the tip of my thumb looks as tho it wants to slide off due to scabing not keeping it attached. I had stitches but they were removed a week ago a which point i was alllowed to expose it to air. I dont see any signs of infection just concered as to if it should maybe be stitched back up for longer?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
If you are a smoker, then you need to curtail or give up smoking because smoking can slow down the healing process. Diabetes and hypothyroidism too slow down healing and must be investigated for. Repeated friction to the point should be avoided. Unapparent infection should be looked for by doing a swab culture.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
A related discussion, no ciculation cut wont heal was started.