Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Cyst on and in anus

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Cyst on and in anus

Last week I had a virus (temperature and diarrhea) for three days. The diarrhea, which lasted a good four days, left my anus very sore. Now I have a piece of skin which has swollen to four times its usual size on the outside of the anus and the inside. It was very painful for two days - walking, sitting down and sleeping. Now the pain is going but it is still uncomforable and still swollen. I am wondering if this cyst was created while I had diarrhea - I imagine it was - and if the blood will evacuate the sheet of skin itself. If this is the case, how many days will it take? Is this a usual side effect of prolonged diarrhea?

Thank you for your time,

J - in the UK