Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Daily pain added to my other unexplained symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Daily pain added to my other unexplained symptoms

I am a 35 year old mother of four. Starting on Halloween this year I have been having constant pins & needles sensations, pain, or cramping/pulled muscle feeling in all of my limbs. My legs get very weak from just a few minutes of walking such as going to the mailbox and back.
     For over a year and a half I have had problems with dizziness, loss of balance, ringing in ears, weakness in limbs, concentration problems, twitches, fatigue and numbness. I have had:
VNG testing- normal
Brain MRI (2)- both normal
Cervical Spine MRI- normal
EKG- normal
Lots of bloodwork- normal
EEG- neuropathy in legs
I am currently on Clonazepam .5mg for RLS. I have been seeing my General Practitioner, ENT who ruled me as having tinnitus and partial hearing loss in both ears, and Neurologist. I have basically been written off by all of them with the neurologist being the last one to say they dont see anything physically wrong and he feels it is just depression and he upped my Nortriptyline from 20 mg to 50mg! I know me, and this is NOT depression! This latest issue with my arms and legs falling asleep or feeling bruised and pulled ALL THE TIME is newer. It hurts to sit or stand, sometimes even hurts to just lay still. It feels like I keep getting muscle cramps for no reason, or sharp pains in what feels like my bones themselves! The past two days have been very rough. My grandfather passed away so I have been on my feet a lot! I finally got a chance to sit down at 6pm today and it is extremely difficult and painful to stand back up now. Any ideas???  
1 Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Am wondering is your sugar level okay also whether it may be environmental allergies
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
9 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank