Dear Doc.
I had a muscle cramp like pain in my left abdomen ,  it  pulled into a spasm on my left side . This is the first time i have ever experienced anything like this .
i cant find.....    

how to make new ... post....

somethings not riight... head feels like going to pop.... it hurts and it not like.... andy headack or.... mrigrain i have ever had..... ii get them alot..... but .... this one is... a ... squeese..... and i cant.... talk or..... remember names...... or..... what somtehing is called.... there spot on back.... i ... forget i am talking to someone and lose part of..... conversations........ my back and head hurt........ strange spot on back...... back hurt.... arms hurt.... no arms numb with some pain..... have to pop jaw to talk ot it locks up in back.... somethings not right....... i just twitced... and ii normaly.... dont...  and ommmmmmm.....at ,........ 2308... my.... right hand....... no lisson to me..... it ... the pinky and ring fingers..... they .... move..... fast...... a twitch..... and ..... did it till... after....... 0010..... and i no tell it to..... could not make it stop.... and ..... my face numb..... left side..... feels..... like..... stiff... like it.... is full...... and ....  left arm tingals and ....... pinkhy and .....  next finger.... hurt and .... numb..... back has tingley waves...... and then arms hurt... head hurts.... brain hurts.... it going to pop... like.... zit.../.

shinegals.... had on left arm.... go away 2 mo.... 2mou..... 8 weerks go... or more.... then .... back..... it came back....... thought it was ........ oak,.,,,,,, poison oak.... see pictursa of shinegals and.... now know was that..... then spot on back..... now.... i no am right in head.....i feel sick....... verry sick..... have for long time..... i feel like i am dieing....

ii no amm like self.... i had fight with someone i love lovew love lvoe love love love love love love alot lot lot lort lo t lot.... and said mean things... i was .... out of.... our of charter.... and of i know like it......i ... no like it.... there is .... more .... but ommmmmmm..... i a..... i am .... scared..... i no like this a alllllll.,,,,,,, RVMC in ....... medford..... they....... slaped me in face..... they ..... no help...... that said..... not a...... emency...... they test...... blood... suger and it good....... and test.... blood pressor....cus i get dissy satandoing up oir sit uop to fast....so they test when laying down.... then have sit up... let dissyness pass then... test agian.... then stand.... then lat dissynmess pass.... then test..... that was a slap in face...... i am mad...... i wanted to hit the doctor really really bad..... if she came back in after that i would have.... that not like me..... i dont hit people..... i dont like this..... i am scard..... have dr appom... appt. at ..... 0815 tomorrow..... but i DONT LIKE THIS!@!@@!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i sartiung to cry....... i dont like tis at all .....

i sending this now...... i made..... the (.,.....) to show..... when brain stop... working..... and ... when...... i ... froget...... i hate this...... i send now.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.