Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
Dent in leg

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dent in leg

Hi, I slipped rather badly in the snow 7 years ago and hit my leg (shin) on the step of the platform of a bus I was getting onto. It hurt and bled rather badly - too painful for me to cry and I can't take a lot of pain! Although it happened a long time ago there's a dent where I injured it and its still bruised. Is it likely I've fractured it and should I see a doctor? I've been getting cold feelings below the area and I'm worried about the dent and bruise. I can walk fine but I have an autoimmune condition that can predispose me to loss of bone density. Am I likely to need an x ray?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I certainly would have you see a doctor and they may order an xray. However, it is unlikely to still be broken 7 years after an injury but your symptoms should be explained.
Good luck!
Definitely, X-ray.