Difficulty Walking
For years I have had a callus on my left foot at the ball of the foot located right under the little toe. Years later I also developed a callus on the same foot at the ball of the foot under the big toe. I noticed I was putting more weight on my right foot because these calluses were painful when walking. In the last several months I have developed difficulty walking, especially walking fast or taking long strides. My right thigh goes numb, then the outside toes on both feet go numb and tingle. I have severe pain in the left leg joint where the thigh meets the hip. I did have this same pain on the right side as well, but it seems to have subsided. My feet start feeling heavy and I absolutely have to sit down immediately to relieve the pain. Sometimes I feel my feet and legs will collapse out from under me. I do feel some minor lower back pain with this. What could be causing this and how can I remedy it?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.