Dizziness, blurred vision, fatigue
I'm trying to figure out what may be wrong with me. About 1 yr ago i started feeling tired all the time and craving sweets. I don't usually even eat sweets. Then my vision started to go blurry on a daily basis about 2 mos later. This was closely followed by dizzyness. I went to a holistic and she did some testing which she says indicated that i had slowly failing kidneys, my liver isn't cleaning my bld properly and producing some unidentified toxin. She said that my bld was too thick  b/c it wasnt being cleaned properly and basically all my systems were slowly failing. This included my digestive system. She had me on a pretty intense regimine which included herbal bld thinners, Kidney Terrain, Neuro Terrain, GI Drain, Vascular Terrain, Liver Drainage, Digestive Enzyme, and some hormone stuff. There were other things, but these were the main ones. I started to feel better after a month. But 3 mos ago i ran out of stuff. My symtoms are slowly returning. I need to know if there is a name for this condition or what type of doctor i need to go see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would start with a general practioner,get an eye exam.Don't get me wrong I beleive in homopathic medicine,but you honestly need to know what your deeling with.Dizziness,blurred vision and fatigue could be from a variety of things,virus to a neuological disorder.A year is to long with these symptoms.
I think you should get checked for diabetes. All the symptoms you described sound like diabetic symptoms. The craving for sweets may be because your blood sugar is abnormal. Diabetes is associated with heart disease, kidney disease, nerve damage, infection, blindness, and slow healing. Diabetes may or may not be the cause of your symptoms but it sounds like you need to get checked just in case. Are you anemic?
I also have many of these symptoms and my family has a history of diabetes and anemia.  I'm only fifteen so fatigue could just be from doing too many things at once but it still concerns me