Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness, nausea, headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dizziness, nausea, headache

Yes hello, I am currently experiencing a chronic headache, mild heart rhythms, a feeling of weakness and sometime dizziness.  My Doctor informed me initially that it was stress related. I also get dizzy walking at times and feeling like my blood pressure is low(weakness). I had a heart monitor put on me and it came back clear.  I have had several EKG tests as well that have come back good. Sometimes my heart races and I get like anxiety attacks.  Especially when I really feel the dizziness coming on me. I have had blood work that reveals nothing unusual.  Even when I lie in bed I have a chronic headache, weakness.  Feel tired a lot and I perspire when I go for a non-exertion walk.  My chest feels heavy like someone is standing on it.  When I turn my head quickly the headache spreads for a second or two. The pain in my head is always on the top of my head. The back of my neck is always tense and sore and tingly.  I don't feel stressed, only when these symptoms come on me. I just got over a bout of gout.  I used to get a lot of ear infections because I used ear plugs at work which now I have switched to muffs. Thank You
Hi! If you have headaches and hot flashes and lightheadedness with a feeling of passing out, you could be having either polycystic ovarian disease (in females) or GERD with or without H pylori infection. These are the two conditions to be ruled out first. If you use computer a lot or read a lot then the symptoms of headache, dizziness, neck pain, numbness etc could be due to compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. Physiotherapy will help you and hence you should learn neck exercises to relieve neck strain. Get your blood pressure checked. This can also cause headache with dizziness. TMJ is another possibility. If you have been out in sun a lot or drink less of fluids then it can also be due to electrolyte imbalance or dehydration. Benign intracranial hypertension also causes dizziness with headache and a spinal tap is confirmatory. It can be a migraine attack too. Other conditions to be strongly ruled out in your case could be Meniere’s disease of the ear, wax in the ear, infection of the middle or inner ear, and benign positional vertigo. Hence it is important to consult an ENT specialist and a neurologist too. Other causes are anemia, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease),  and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling. It can also be an anxiety and panic attack. It is really difficult to comment on the net. I suggest you consult your PCP to run the basic investigations and get an insight into what could be the cause. Depending on clinical examination and tests, your PCP can refer you to the appropriate specialist. Hope this helps. Take care!

your ear infection could be the cause of all the symptoms you are having.
An infection can cause your equalibrium (balance) to be off which may cause dizziness and an ear infection can also be the cause of your headaches. An infection in the body can cause glands to swell and they become sore (your neck). Anxiety .. just breath. don't go for water or PANIC. Just breath .. it will calm you faster and easier.
Have your Dr. to check your ear for an infection.
**Hope this helps
I think its what cupcake said, but idk for sure. I've had the same thing (except gout) and I've also had lots n lots of ear infections before. I've been noticing I get these symptoms more often around the weekdays of school! And I've noticed my symptoms get more severe in english class ( my most hated class).  Even though you feel happy, it could be stress. Its just my guess and im no expert. Hope this helps.
please, i will like to know your sex and age, are you hypertensive, on any form of medication? Do you have problems with your vision? Migraine headaches, though one sided, might come with or preceeded with those symptoms (nausea, dizziness, palpitations, tightness of the chest, and occasionally abdominal discomfort).