Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness, sinus pressure, headaches, blurry vision and more.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am nearly 16, a male and I have been having these following symptoms for almost 3 years.  It started off with simple dizziness when I got up quickly, but progressed pretty quickly to dizziness during any physical activity. It stayed like that for about a year, so I guessed it was just not enough nutrition or something of that nature. But after it progressed to me seeing darkness when I wake up so everything appears dull for about an hour after I wake up. The headaches started about a year ago, and I would get them every week to the point of not being able to be in the same room with a light on due to it causing pain. I have abnormal growth, I am 6'5, 275lbs and I have been tested for "gigantism" and was not diagnosed. I also got extremely lazy throughout this ordeal due to having no energy. I am considered smart, but I have found myself becoming easily forgetful of simple things that I should remember, which is interfering with my school. I have been getting quite a bit of back problems, which I am pretty sure is just because of the rapid growth. I also get flu's quite often, but for the past 6 months I have not gotten a single which I find odd. I am now getting sinus pressure, which is not bad unless I quickly turn my head, it become extremely painful. I also have been getting extremely dry skin lately. Currently I am about to set up an appointment with a doctor, but I'd like to know what may be going on.

Thank you for any input,

Hunter A.
Tags: Back pain
Almost forgot to add, I have slight tinnitus, which started around 3 years ago.
Another symptom to add is shaky hands which I get people commenting on everyday because I am at such a young age for this to occur.
Some of your symptoms, to me, sound like possible hypoglycemia... your body could be producing too much insulin and using up all of your blood sugar which can make you get dizzy, headaches, and make you hungry often. Also, you may want to check into getting information about migraines. I don't know about the growing part, and since I am female, I can't say for sure on any of this... it is just my opinion and if it helps, it helps. I have migraines though and I know that if I don't eat in time, they will only get worse. Migraines can mess with your vision, even if you do not have a headache at the time.. also can cause dizziness and short term memory loss and even confusion, and shaky hands could be caused by hypoglycemia. There are so many disorders and symptoms out there that it could be a combination of things... it is best to just ask your doctor, but I know how you feel and even doctors are not always on target. I hope this helps, and good luck!
Also, Migraines and sinus problems are usually hand in hand... growing up I would get a sinus infection which would cause a migraine, and vice versa! I asked my doctor and he told me that migraines are related to swelling of vessles, which could also swell up the sinus cavity and cause any blockage/pressure and sinus infections. If you are prone to them, avoid using otc medicines that contain any kind of antihistamine... they dry up the sinus cavity, which then creates a block and any sinus drainage after that festers in the cavity and will cause a sinus infection! Again, good luck!