Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness, spaced out feeling, head pain, sinus pressure and feeling sh...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
I have the exact same thing. I have been googling these symptoms since they have started. I couldn't seem to find anything, or anybody to relate to until now. I have been to the eye doctor, general physician, dentist, everything. Numerous trips to the ER because I was scared something serious was going on, and maybe they could help me there as no doctors seemed to care to do any further testing. Oh and did I mention I even had a CT scan of my head. They found nothing.
So here I am. I continue to experiance these tingling sensations in my face and arms sometimes espically when i press on my cheek bone. Horrible pressure in back of my head, kind of like a pulsing nerve. Heart palpatations sometimes,  bad shaking and jittery feeling (like anxiety) sinus pressure, sometimes pain in my ears....main feeling is like i am not balanced; kind of foggy all of the time. I was also told I am having anxiety attacks. So I am finally on a medication called Celexa for anxiety...who knows if it will even work. I think their is something a little deeper going on, but nobody cares to figure it out. It's a weird call.

This post made me feel better knowing im not the only one.
I want you too look this up: It's called "Chiari Malformation". See as many things on this as you can..Also go to your regular Dr. Tell him  what you have researched and make sure it fits you if not keep going you will find it. This condition is still pretty rare all though since my own I hear more about it. Brain is too big for your skull causing your brain itself to protrude out. Basically brain starts to fall out landing on your spinal cord and compresses everything. Now EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT, please make no mistake, this condition is serious, my surgery had to be done right then or I would have been a paraplegic. It is scary but you need a MRI of the brain to rule this out..ASAP. I had to fight insurance for three years to get mine no one I went to back then knew of this. Nightmare let me tell you..So I have a body that has a lot of rare issues and going on 12th surgery , soon they will take a Retention Cyst out and repair my deviated septum. Normally mine would not need surgery but it causes way too many problems for me..PLEASE let me know ASAP when you know..Thank you good luck honey...
I no this feeling. Have had it off and on for almost 20 years. The thing that I had the most success with was having my atlas adjusted, which is the upper most cervical vertebra. You must find someone who is an expert at this and for that, check out a general upper cervical website or can try the NUCCA website. This might help many of the people on this forum. Good luck.
Has anyone had any luck with this diagnosis? I have the same feelings - temple pressure, disorientation. When I move my eyes, i feel dizzy, same exact symptoms. I'm just 27 and very healthy other than this. Could it be caffeine related? I also have very high anxiety in general. Anyone else? Thanks.
funny you should mention this, because i have the same symptoms, and mine started a year ago, after i had coffee. so - yes, i think it's somehow caffeine related, although i thought that there was something specifically toxic in my coffee that ****** up my nervous system really bad. it *****....i've been dealing with this for so long, have been to the eye doctor, general doctor, neurologists, ents, have had blood work and urine work - normal, have had a CT scan - normal....and no one can tell me what's wrong with me. and i am having a specifically bad day today, and i feel like my body is so jittery and shaky and i just wanna start shaking, and there's this terrible pressure on my left temple area, and i am kinda dizzy, and spaced out and in a dream state. i call it "the haze". symptoms differ usually, and they don't always hit me at the same time. sometimes i just feel out of my body, sometimes i just have this shaky anxious body feeling, sometimes i feel like my brain is swelling up, sometimes i feel like my eyes want to cross but they never do. or like something's pushing from behind my eyes. or like on the left side of my temple someone's pulling on a nerve. i hate it. and sometimes i get so damn anxious and paranoid from the whole thing that i want to just sleep forever. and sometimes i can't sleep, because my thoughts are racing, but not in a normal way, but as if it's connected with my brain. ******* help!!!!! i can't take it anymore. some days i am ok, and can kind of pretend that i am living a normal life...last week for example, i went to school for the whole week, it was all very stressful and tiring (i go to an acting school) but i managed. but then for the last 3 days i've felt extremely bad and spaced out.
I agree with you kip 23 I have been going to the chiropractor for the last few months and most of the symptoms have erased plus I have been eating all organic (lots of Green Veggies). But I started off going agressively 3 times a week. and now just once a week and I am getting better but I will ask my Chiro about that Upper Cervical Vertabrae adjustment. Also I suggest asking the doctor for a toxicity test especially if you have silver fillings because the have mercury in them.  God Bless you all and don't give up.
I've had some of these symptoms as well.  Start two months ago while I was driving, became spaced out, lightheaded, dizzy. Not to long after began experiencing a heavy feeling in the back of my head. I've been to the ENT twice now, given steroids, antihistamines and antibiotics. Been treated for Vertigo and ET Dysfunction. However, still having the lightheaded feeling when I walk or drive, it's actually more or less when I move my head, I feel pressure in the back of my head.  Sometimes my ears ache and sometimes the pressure is throughout my head, just depends on what day it is.  My ENT has now scheduled a CT scan and MRI.  I'm having doubts this is due to an ear issue since the discomfort in my head is towards the back of it.  

Any advise??    
i no what u all mean i been liek this for a while now and it bugs me i cant keep a job or stay in school becuase of it i just want it to go away and i wanan be normal it pisses me off i allways hear a heart beat or pulse in my head i get dizzy when i move to fast and i got anxiety i been taking pills but they dont seem to be workingg if anyone has any advice email me ***@**** o yeai did smoke weed before and i quite because i thought it was the problem been like 1 year and its still happening so i dont no!
Just a suggestion you may not have explored....candida overgrowth.  Read up on it....many symptoms such as those described here.
Thank you. I've explored this option as well. I tried it in the very beginning of my sickness, a year ago, and i think i felt alleviated somehow, but then the symptoms hit me again. Just like they do anyways....some days are better than others. I did however decide to give it one more go, and I am going to try a candida cleanse and diet and a parasite cleanse. It's just that....i know the symptoms of candida are similar, but i can't help but feel they would be lighter and less....bothersome. This to me feels like it's an undiscovered sickness, or a government experiment or something. it's ridiculous, no one should have to live like this, it's monstrous. not even for a day.
I know exactly how you all feel! I am going through the same things. It just started a few months ago, and I have been to the doctor several times. I am sorry to hear there are more people going through this, but I am happy to read I am not alone. My next step is an MRI of my brain. My cousin had a brain tumor removed from his right temperal lobe yesterday so we aren't ruling anything out at this point. I'll stay in touch and look forward to reading your progresses.

Good luck and god bless

Jenn
I have had mild to severe lightheadedness and feel like passing out for three years now. I have seen 2  Neurologists, Cardiologist ,Psychiatrist, Optician, Gastroenterologist, Gynecologist, Otolaryngologist .
Had Brain MRI, CAT scan, Brain Wave, Colonoscopy, Xrays, Echocardiogram, EKG w/ Holter, Had every blood test known to man, and still nothing...everything comes back normal. My life is
extremely limited because of this.
I have been suffering from anxiety for going on 3 years now and i just recently developed hypochondria from it and i have the same pressure in my head, chills/tingling sensation,dizziness, can't concentrate sometimes, feeling dream like, like im not myself, and i cant stand it i used to not feel this way until i started having my anxiety attacks and the pressure and hypochondria just started like 3 mths ago .. i dont want to go to the doctor because im so scared that they are going to put me in an institution or something  but i have been to the doc and they have told me i am just fine nothing is wrong with me but my mind seems to think different and won't believe what anyone says. I want to feel normal again i want to be me again. i keep pushing myself to get help like go to counseling or something but i want to live my life like i used to and not have to rely on meds or a counselor to help me with things in my life im always scared that i have a brain aneurysm or that i have stressed so much that i have caused internal bleeding in my brain or something like that .. sounds crazy i know .. but i still worry that something is wrong with me and that im going to die in my sleep or something so i am afraid to go to sleep at night which i think that has caused me to develop insomnia .. gggrr this pisses me off to no end i just want it to end and me be normal again .. what do i do any suggestions???? please help!!!
thanx,
kim
hi there everyone.
This may be one simple thing which it was for me.  My Osteopath helped a great deal. I lost my dad and the stress caused muscle spasms in my neck which left my muscles weak.  I ended up at an inner ear specialist who gave me sets of muscle exercises which have really worked. It seems that if you force your body to get dizzier - your brain works it out and starts to deal with it. The more you lie down and dont use the muscles the worse it all gets. Basic dizziness exercises. Turning round on the spot then back the other way. rotating head up down then side to side 5 times each. But do it 5 times a day = standing up and sitting down forcing your brain to deal with the dizziness.  Hope this helps. Love to you all
Ive had bouts of dizzyness since i was about 14 but they would be brief and only a few times a year As ive gotten older they have become worse, last longer (sometimes days,weeks) Sometimes ive had inner ear problems , sometimes sinus problems, sometimes no problem . Now i,m at the age of Menopause and it seems that whatever you suffered before is compounded and becomes worse at the onset of Menopause.  I have had the foggy head, disorientated, dizzy head feeling for a few months now I have moments of feeling good and thats when i try and get the most out of my days because i never know what the next day will bring. Right now i,m on an Antibiotic for a bacterial infection because the Doc at the ER said my ears look full.Ive also just gotten over a sinus inection. I think my bouts a very much associated with Sinus poblems.I have a deviated septum which doesnt make things any better. Its pretty hard to get through a day though feeling kinda out of it...your walking straight and upright but ou dont really feel like you are or your having to really consentrate on any small movement you make incase you fall over. I,m a dog groomer by trade so its really hard for me some days and i have to cancel my appoinments..
I did have an MRI some years back and all was normal. I have been told that my eardrums dont vibrate, so maybe this is why i have these bouts. I,m also somewhat deaf from years of working with a head set on..I also dont have the sinus cavities over my eyes (found that out with the MRI)
I,m sorry to hear about everyone elses foggy head feelings..its hard to get through a day it really is and its hard to explain the feeling. You would just think that with so many of us feeling this way the Doctors would have some idea of what was going on.Bet if one of them felt this way they would find out what was wrong in a heartbeat..i,m sick of taking sudafed, flonase ect ect..it doesnt help
ahh I am soo frustrated with this and it feels like it keeps getting worse :( many days i want to give up and cry. I hate that it prevents me from thinking clearly. I am so afraid of losing my job over this :( i wish so badly i could get help :(
sickstudent..have you seen a Doctor about it? I know with me alot of times its related to my sinus..not sure about this time though as its kinda stuck around and ive finished the Antibiotics...no more room spinning but definately a foggy headed feeling.I,m kinda not wanting to drive or anything because i cant consentrate
I have had lightheadedness, pressure and pain right side only, lots of pressure and right eye reddness, pain in the back of neck, occ. nausea, some days better than others, I have been on 3 antibitics, steroid spray for sinuses, no relief actually made it worse, was placed on blood pressure meds because pressure was high told this would make me feel better, wrong had CT of brain-normal, blood work-normal, heart and stress testing-normal, ultrsound of stomach, intestines, gall bladder-normal, neurologist-normal, but yet I feel like crap,have another Dr. appt thursday, any ideas????????????
Yes i have been getting a slow run around by doctors for 3 years. I'm going to see my 3rd ENT next week. Neurologist just gives me stuff for headaches that don't help the headaches or the dizziness. MRI and CT come back clear. Xray showed muscle spasm in my neck.. and i know my neck muscles are tight.. but i have tried accupuncture for that and its no help.
I am going to try going for massages for a few weeks in a row to help losen my neck muscles.. but i feel daily stress will just take it back to how it was
I feel the exact same way as everyone else. If ANYONE finds out a remedy which works pleaseeeee post it. Im thinking it might just be psychological for I have been to every doctor possible as well.  
Hi everyone,
I can realy relate to some of your comments.
The foggy 'out of your body' sensation is completely ruining my life. I have tried to explain it the best I can to my doc but she never undersatnds or is interested in exploring possibilities. In my mind, its got to be one of 3 things: sinusitus (on antibiotics now), psychological (they have forced prozac on me too) or some sort of visual processing thing. I was wondering if anyone else gets the feeling their brain is not PROCESSING what their eyes are seeing?? I am dyslexic so that makes me wonder. I had ear candling therapy this evening. Its supposed to even out pressure in your ears and sinuses. I have terrible sinuses and pressure in my ears all the time...is this familiar to anyone?? Im so desperate to find the answer.
This forum has boosted my happyness level alot.
I am a 26 year old transgender male, The reason i am adding that bit of information is for all the lady's out there who may tell me to check my hormones, lol, well i cant....

I have been living with this condition for just over 2 years now, and it has changed my life dramatically. I have seen all sorts of specialists, doctors, done all the tests named above including some abstract tests i made the doctor do, MRI, CT..ect all turned up all okay, not one visable problem.. The doctor seems to think its anxiety, I know otherwise. They tested for every common and rare disease in the encyclopedias, still they find nothing.

The symptoms i have are same as most everyone elses, Heavyness in head, Vertigo feeling mixed with diziness, Out of body surreal feeling all the time, Vivid dreams,  Complications consintrating.... The list goes on,you know, you all suffer from it to.

My wife works full time since i cant, since the doctors cannot diagnose my symptoms i cant get on my canadain disability which makes making ends meat hard. Its hard to enjoy playing with my 4 year old daughter when i can barely consintrate and understand my surroundings, its like a constant never ending LSD trip withought the goodness.

my career as a psytrance/Progressive Trance DJ is starting to become so hard to manage, What used to be my joy and passion seems to be getting so hard to do, and doing yearly vegetable gardens seems like a wonderfull dream never to be achieved because i feel so crippled by this illness.

I truly believe the cure lies with homeopathics and natural medicines, i have given up on western medicine and have been seeing chinease doctors as well as native american medicine men, the way i see it western medicine is doing nothing so what have i got to loose, even if it doesnt cure me atleast its boosting my self esteem.
I smoke alotta cannabis to relieve the headaches and help me sleep, hopefully one day an answer will arise, till then i will keep pressing onward on my own quest to heal this once healthy body......
So I have all thesse symptoms as well.  I have had heart tests which are normal and been to an ear nose and throat doctor who said every thing was normal.  Had a CT scan of my sinuses-normal.  about 6 months ago starting with bad neck and shoulder pain with tingling down my arm.  I went to a spine doctor who did a EEg on me to test my nerves.  What we found out is I have some nerve damage in my neck.  I did an MRI on my neck and come to find out I have 2 buldging disks in my neck.  I am a health 40 year old who teaches Jazzercise; I am very physically active.  Any way the headaches started about 2 months ago and there is rarely a day I don't have them.  They start in my neck or my ear and shoot to the sides of my head temples and then burning headaches on top of my head.  I am working with a PT right now who tells me that the buldging disks and nerve damage can cause these horrible headaches.  My heart palpitations have subsided since I have stopped taking sudafed as well as my blood pressure going down.  I saw an alergist that told me sudafed can cause high blood pressure which I was having and hadn't had before.  I do have anxiety and have moments of horrible panic which I take low doses of zanex for when they come on which has been decreaseing lately but theis neck thing may be the sourse of all my lightheadedness and headaches.  I am going to try and treat this and then move on to a neurologist if need be.  
If anyone else experiences pressure in your cheeks, sides & bridge of nose, and top of your eye sockets... as well as the foggy head/anxiety feelings... can you please message me?? I'd be interested in talking with someone like that.. as I believe all this started for me with my sinuses.. 3 years ago.
I don't know if this will help anyone.  Most of my early years (I am 51 now) were spent if a fog, or limbo as I tried to explain to my parents and husband.  It was days spent in a spaced out feeling.  At school I would walk down the hallways sometimes hanging on to the lockers. I was afraid of going to sleep because it was an effort for me to take a breath while I was laying down.  These feelings would sometimes lead to feelings of panic.  This would make me hyperventilate and make things worse.  When I was young we were poor and the free clinic doctor had me breathe into a paper bag and I hyperventilated so he told my parents that was the problem. I shouldn't get excited.  Not until I was in my thirties did I see a doctor (bless her) that prescribed IRON.  Tests she had done did not show any issues with anemia.  I started taking a 325 mg tablet each day and am now taking one every other day.  I could cry that my best years in school and teen years were limited.  
Why this works for me I am not sure.  But some days I feel like I want to do it all to catch up.  I feel normal. By the way, I too have problems with my inner ear that is affected by sinous problems. This makes me dizzy sometimes but it is rare.  But it had nothing to do with that weird spaced out feeling I used to have.
So Friday i made a trip to the ER yet again.This time i had the good fortune to wait 4 hours but was glad i did because the Doctor i saw had just come on duty..he spent 40 minutes with me..was a quitley spoken man. He listened intently to what i had to say. He didnt try and push more drugs on me. Once he looked into my ears he told me they where both fluid filled..the right one being the worst and i had no air flow/low pressure. He asked me if id suffered before..OMG..have i!!  I told him"yes since the age of about 14" (i,m 51 now.) but its gotten more frequent and long lasting as ive gotten older.He asked if i'd ever done any trials...no i havnt.He immediatly set me up to see ENT and to do a Cat scan..he told me this condition over time can cause damage .He told me its harder and harder to treat the more times you have it. So at least i can say mine is fluid and there is a problem with my ears and sinus. He also did the follow my finger" test of which i wasnt really wasnt  able..he told me when looking far right and far left my pupils"bounce".I,m just gratefull i met him and he listened to me and hopefully there is hope for me. He also told me my blood pressure was slightly high and i need to monitor it for 5 days and take the readings to my doctor.. The doctor who told me my ears where fine???  I think i need to change Doctors.
Just to add, i have a frozen shoulder/cyst inside the muscle (from years of dog grooming)and this  effects my neck/shoulder area so this may also have some effect on my balance..I will be seeing an Orthpedic Doc soon.
Hi everyone.
First time poster but hopefully I have some good news for you as a lot of you seem to have the same symptoms as I had.

Sorry for the length of the post but I'm sure it is worth a read...

First of all, here's the symptoms (there's loads)...

dizziness/vertigo
overall body weakness especially legs/shins
burning/over-sensitive eyes
confusion
loss of co-ordination (mostly legs)
concentration problems
Pain in throat/ears/jaw/headaches
sinusitis
food sensitivities
stomach pain/ bloating

Here's a brief re-cap of my history...
- I went to University and drank too much alcohol, took too many anti-biotics and had a dreadful diet
- About 5 years ago I was getting the symptoms above (+ panic attacks)
- Went to Doctors (they put me on anti-depressants...surprise, surprise)
- I soon decided that these were making me worse and stopped them
- My problems had started in my stomach and I was becoming sensitive to more and more foods so I went to a nutritionalist
- She tested me for a few things and it turned out that I had the highest levels of candida that she had ever seen. It was systematic (my body was riddled with it).

She told me to avoid sugars, yeast, alcohol and to try the "candida diet".

I felt worse to start with (it's called "die-off") but after about a month of doing this diet "the haze" started to lift and the symptoms started to subside slightly.

After another month I started feeling ill again so I spoke to the nutritionalist again and she recomended adding "anti-fungals" and exercise to my treatment. I chose grapefruit seed extract and drank Pau D'Arco/Yerbe Mate Tea and this seemed to help.

I signed up for a half marathon. Started with a quick jog around the block, then 1 mile, then 2 miles and just built it up week by week. It's really really hard to get motivated when your feeling ill but you have to do it.

Aparently candida doesn't like oxygen so this is why exercise is so effective.

My conclusion

Looking back now I'm certain that the diet change combined with the running was what got me back to my old self. Giving up sweet things and alcohol was very very hard (I love a glass of wine) but I got to the stage that I was getting MS-like symptoms and needed drastic action.

Candida is also thought to cause "Leaky gut syndrome" which can lead to immune system problems so get tested asap.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me but this is what I would recomend...

1. Get tested for candida and h pylori
2. If positive get treated for h pylori (Mastic Gum is good if u want to avoid anti-biotics)
3. Start "Candida diet" and start with some light exercise
4. Introduce "Anti-fungals" and step up exercise
5. Take a course of strong pre/probiotics to balance your stomach
6. Introduce fruit and non-candida diet things to your diet

Just google anything in "speech marks" as there's loads of info out there.

Good luck
Vini

You dont know how releived I am to find all these posts! For a few months now I have been suffering from the following symptoms -

Dizzyness/Lightheadedness
VERY stressed/anxious/panicy
Out of body feeling/cant concentrate(taking ages to type this correctly)
Can only look at one thing at a time, if I look at too many things get dizzy
Tingling right side of face,arm&hand(cold prickly feeling)
Pressure headache in eye socket, cheek, nose
Pressure back of head/neck
Weak crampy feeling in face/arm/hand
Palpitations
Loss of coordination
Foggy head constantly
Bloating

So hard to explain whats going on - I thought it was pain killers I am taking for x2 slipped discs in lower back (which I thought might be the culprit but doc says no) but its not the pain killers.  Getting MRI of my head this week, will let yous know what he says.

21 yr old Scottish Laura
xxxx
I use to experience allll of what these post are explaining. I found that being on an anti depresent actually made me feel normal again, even though I wasn't really depressed my Dr. Said I had post pardom stress disorder it could had been something that happened as a child. I was only on the pills for 1 year now I'm great =} it was Effexor but a lot if people say it was extremely hard to come off but remember all our bodies react diff. Good luck
I'm having all the same symptoms as described in several of the previous posts. Pressure inside my head, ringing in my ears, sinus pressure, spacey, foggy feeling, feeling like I might pass out, slight nausea, pressure in the center/upper chest area. Upper body muscle ache,neck,shoulders . Pain and stiffness at the back of my skull, top of neck area. Shortness of breath.  I've been to cardiologist and had the stress test that came back normal. Now I'm seeing a psychologist/ hypnotherapist. Grasping at straws trying to figure out whats going on. I'm a 56 yr old male and healthy otherwise.
My doctor looks at me like she's never seen the symptoms before.    
Im not to sure whether or not to do anything..but lastweek i was sick i had really bad sinus problems and now i have this shaky feeling in my head and cant get rid off it. I did comsume alcohol on the weekend but not sure what it is. I feel a little bit light headed and cant concetrate.
please look up candida! A lot of you are describing all these symptoms that are candida! just google it and she if it relates to you, I have it very bad!
I have had similar issues for the past 7 years.  My diagnosis was Menier's Disease, a disease of the inner ear.  The fluid in your inner ear is unstable, which interferes with it's communication to your brain regarding your balance.  It can make you feel dizziness (anything from just off balance to complete spinning), pressure, tingling, nausea and most often exhausted.  Sometimes it's just for a few minutes, sometimes for days.  It's worse when you have sinus issues, or, for women, the five days before and (sometimes) throughout your period.  It's worse if you eat a lot of sodium and drink caffeine (as they help your body hold more fluid). It's also GREATLY affected by the weather.  I can often tell when the weather is changing because i'll start to feel it.  If there is a change in barometric pressure, it can affect your inner ear.  

For me, an inner ear "episode" always leads to increased anxiety....at first anxiety/panic attacks.  After a while you get used to it...tell yourself to breath.

This may not be what you are going through, but reading some of these posts took me right back to 7 years ago when i had NO IDEA what was going on in my head, felt so scared and alone, and thought i was going to die.

If you think this might be your problem, go to an ear specialist.  They can do tests to see if you suffer from inner ear issues.

No relief from symptoms..i have a few hours here and tehre where i feel totally normal..its wonderful and i welcome those..unfortunately more bad days than good.. Ive tired 4 Antibiotics for this sinus infection..2 didnt work and 2 made me feel so bad i couldnt take them..Biaxin had me running to the ER with heart palpitaions..pretty bad side effect...they switched it to one of the quinoline's..cant remember the name.....made me really dizzy( like i need anymore of dizzy), tingling in head, loud noise in both ears and very painful ear ache..sufficed to say i cant take  anymore of these really strong Antibiotics..My last hope  here is seeing the ENT Doc in April.
My CT scan showed Ethnoid sinus disease...just not sure how to get rid of it without suffering the bad side effects of Antibiotics.Change in weather makes it worse..today was particularly bad... lots of pressure n my head, throat feels bad today..plus i cant take perfumes and such..it just makes my throat feel really bad and my head fuzzy...made the mistake of spraying some air freshner around the house.
Funny you should mention probiotics and grapefruit seed extract.I just bought both today..also some Organic Apple cider Vimegar which is supposed to be good for tons of things.....whats this Candida diet? I havnt had a drink in over a month..gave that up as i did find even one glass of wine made me feel tons worse...hard to give up coffee but ive been drinking hot fruit caffiene free teas lately I,m gonna look up Mastic gum..havnt heard if that.. Does anyone know what i can take as i cant take Antibiotics it seems without suffering badly from ungodly side effects.
Hi there,
Yes, you should take the anti-fungals first for about 4 weeks, rotate your weeks (one week with GSE, next week with Pau D'Arco tea, then GSE etc etc). This makes the anti-fungals work better.

I started feeling bad again recently, as I strayed on to wine again and was eating fast food and loads of sweet things. It's amazing how Candida can affect you. I could hardly walk straight some days and my vision went very blurry.

I am taking Fluconazole for 2 weeks (from the docs) as this kills the majority of the candida and gets you off to a good start. I dont like taking medicines but this stuff really works. I could really feel the die-off symptoms after the first pill.

Then I'll take more anti-fungals like GSE, and then I'll finish off with loads of pro/prebiotics and healthy vegetables, white meat. Then introduce fruit again.

I'm on day 4 of the Fluconazole and my head is starting to feel clearer already and my blurred vision has almost gone. It's nasty stuff but wirth taking IMO.

Good luck.
Vini
Thanks Vini.,..Well i took one of the GSE pills and i have to say it made me feel kinda bad...nausea's, stomach ache.. kinda pressure in my head.I did take with food and plenty of water...Its supposed to be all natural right? Maybe its to much..1 pill contains 13 drops of the liquid form. I should have gone with the liquid i think , then i would have had control. I did discover one of my ailments  through much googling (3 months) My sinus infection has caused swollen Turbinates (things in the nose) they warm the air as it comes into your nose and also filter pollutants... I was wondering why the air felt so cold all the time when it got to the top of my nose and why i was overly sensitive to smells ect.... I,m hoping once i get the Sinus infection under control this will stop because it gives a feeling of not getting enough air. Ive just ordered some transfer factor plus...on the recommendation of a good friend..its supposed to be a natural Antibiotic.. here's hoping.
That definately sounds like die-off symptoms. If you can keep taking them then definately do it. The horrible feelings will pass in about 4-5 days. Drinking plenty of water and sweating will get rid of all the toxins that are released when the candida dies.

Good luck.
I have had some of the same symptoms here.  I have been feeling ill for two months now, and it is truly awful.  It started out with a very loud wooshing noise in my right ear, tight neck on the right side, and lots of pressure in my head and jaw.  I had to go through two cycles of antibiotics to get rid of the ear infection, but the fluid wouldn't drain so I was put on steroids twice.  I ended up getting a sinus infection too.  A saline nasal spray and a generic nasal decongestant spray really helped here.  The pressure is mostly gone, and the fluid is still going.  I have finished my most recent dose of steroids (which were what really helped) but the fluid should keep draining (I hope).  I still suffer from dehydration and dizziness/weakness.  It is hard but it does get better.  I know the feelings, the pressure, the severe, sharp pains, the feeling that it will never go away, but you have to keep trying, and as stupid and impossible as it sounds, think positively!  Don't let the doctors make you feel crazy.  You know your body and a good doctor will do anything he can to make you more comfortable.  Good luck, everyone.
Thanks. I'm just waiting now for my ENT appointment....Its been a long time coming..have had to wait almost 6 weeks..just seems so ridiculous..Ive had the fluid in the ears/whooshing noise/high pitched noise since January and its slowly getting worse the longer i wait. The sinus infection is the thing that bothers me the most though... The effect it has on my breathing is just aweful. Took me googling to figure out what was wrong...Ive never been to the  Docs or ER so much in my life and none of them mentioned this really aweful feeling. I just happened to come across an article the other day..who knew so much went on in the nose.Your so right about us knowing out bodies and what feels "normal"
Vini..i think when i took the GSE i was just having a bad day because i had the same exact feeling a few days later and hadnt taken anything so for me its really something to do with weather..seems like when the weather changes it changes the pressure in my head because of the sinus infection. I  will def keep up with the GSE. Guess i,m just the kind of person thats hates to take pills and i think i get a little paranoid... Well at least i know i get paranoid...lol. I just cant stand any kind of "off" feeling that pills give me.I dont know how people just keep taking pills cos a Doc said its ok even if they make you feel worse than the illness. Lest i know i could never be a junkie...lol.Cant stand feeling wierd.
thebee..what Antibioics did you take..the ones i didnt get any side effects from where the Zpack and Vantin..The Zpack had no effect and the Vantin just took away the room spinning vertigo but didnt fully take away  the infection. Biaxin had me in the ER with a severe reaction and Avalox made me feel really really bad so just couldnt take either one of those after the first initial pill..i,m allegic to penicillin.
Oh i just ordered  Grossan Breathe-ease Nasal Wash .Its all natural and doesnt contain all those chemicals..cant buy it locally so ordered through Amazon..Also the Grossan Hydro Pulse Sinus  irrigator... Ive used a neti pot for ages but finally broke down and ordered this as i get sinus infections so much i think its worth the money and i also ordered the Grossen breath ease nasal moisturizer because my nose is so so dry to the point of beign really uncomfortable.
All your symptoms sound very like candida also. Sinus ressure, jaw pain, head aches, weakness, dizziness.

Candida can cause TMJ which gives jaw/head pain. I've had it before and it's a horrible feeling. It feels like you cant relax your jaw at all!

Also if you've been taking a lot of anti-biotics and steroids the friendly bacteria in your stomach will be well and truelly wiped out. This can let the candida run riot.

See my previous posts for more details.

Vini
years of numbness in toes then pain in shins, pain and stiffness in shoulders, neck, migraines, now numbness across bridge of nose, weird crawling sensation down back of my head, recently almost past out at work, had 2 seizure like episodes,last year mini stroke like episode. numbness and pins in needles down arm in hands and fingers. mri, cat scan, blood work, nerve study on arms and neck all check out okay so far. waiting for eeg and another neurologist appointment. constantly dizzy or drunk feeling or off balance. get disoriented, cant think....the doctors so far cant figure it out.
Hi there,
Please read through my previous posts. It might not be candida that's the problem but that's what it was for me.

I have suffered with all of your problems for over 5 years and the only thing that has helped me was a programme to redress the balance of candida in my gut. I didn't have seizures though, but I did have panic attacks and strange feelings like my limbs had disappeared.

People dont think that a candida overgrowth can cause such severe symptoms but once it gets into your blood stream, believe me it can. I'm living proof.

The candida diet is very strict and you will hate it but after the initial week where things get worse (die-off) you will slowly start to feel better.

The basic regime is fairly straight-forward...
Do the Candida diet. (this starves the candida)
Take Antifungals (Grapefruit seed extract, Coconut Oil, Pay D'Arco etc) (this helps kill the candida)
Introduce pro/prebiotics (this re-addresses the balance of bacteria in the gut)
Start to introduce foods again slowly

Please google "Candida diet" for more details. There's loads of info out there.

Research is starting to link candida to things like MS so it shouldn't be under-estimated. Only problem is that doctors wont acknowledge candida as a problem yet because anti-biotics is a big reason that it has become a problem.

Good luck.
Vini
omg im so glad i stumbled across this site, my partner has been suffering for months with dizziness, pains in his head, sleeping all time pains in his eyes he feels like his brains swelling hes getting panicy and scared he cant concentrate he feels sick the doc said it was sinusitus at first but its just gotten worse n now theyve ruled out sinusitus. hes had a cat scan and an mri scan n found nothing iam so happy to have found u guys ive waited months to find someone with the same fing i could actuly cry right now x x x
This is the same exact why I have been feeling, it's my most over powering of my symptoms

I constantly feel out of it no matter what like I'm out of touch with reality.

I feel like I can see something but not really like my brain doesn't know it's there, it's like I can't see the world around me even though my eyes are open. I also believe this is starting to effect my memory, I feel like from the moment I get up till when I go to bed is within the matter of 20mins

I am also dyslexic, another thing of which caught my eye about your post

If you find any diagnosis or medicine that starts making you feel normal, or anyone for that matter, please let me know!
I know mine is alot to do with sinus..(CT SCAN) shows it..but ive been battling it for 4 months now and on my 4th lot of Antibiotics..this time i got a double dose of the Z pack..only one i can seem to stmach and dont get to many side effects with. Got an ENT app on the 9th..cant wait. Thsi is getting to be ridiculous and i,m absolutely worn out. I still like the idea of this candida diet though.Cant hurt to try it can it.
I am too experiencing these issues.

Two months ago I was at a friend's house when I had sort of an anxiety attack.  I started thinking he had poisoned my hamburger because of the instant loss of appetite and the sudden onset of confusion.  It was hitting me in waves like I was ingesting some sort of drug.  With each wave of dizziness, I felt as if this drug was affecting different parts of my brain, shutting me down in a sense.  My heart felt as if it were racing uncontrollably, like this drug was running a diagnostics on my body.  Heart racing, I walked to the kitchen feeling on the verge of unconsciousness grabbed a glass of water and ingested a whole thing of table salt to induce vomiting (just like James Bond did when he was poisoned).  Curt kept saying that I was going to die, and the presence of shadiness was looming from him and his wife.  Dry heaving in the bathroom, my eyes were bloodshot red and popping out.  I honestly thought I was going to die that night.  I tried using my phone, but all seemed to not be working when I was in the bathroom.  I would press a spot on the screen, and something else would open.  Almost as if there was a coordinated strike against me.  I vomited and shortly after felt a little better.  I was still very hazy and felt as if I were drugged.  After that passed, normality was restored and I called my sister.

This is the first (and most extreme until yesterday) time that it had happened.  Yesterday I was at a friend's house when I was offered a glass of water.  I was talking with Ricky when the onset of it came on again.  As if a part of my brain was being attacked by some foreign drug or parasite.  Feeling very foggy and detached from the world, I was focusing on what was going on inside my head.  It felt as if there was a pressure coming from the top of my nasal cavity (sort of above the Uvula) that was causing my loss of intellectual thought and ability to concentrate.  It felt as if my short term memory was being wiped every 3 seconds making it very hard to follow the conversation.  Again, the feeling of being hopeless and imminent death was starting to take over.  I was scared for my life once again.  Throughout the day it was still coming in waves, the feeling of being confined to my own thoughts without the ability to properly express myself in a literary or vocal manner.  After a while another friend came over and I was still feeling pretty out of it and hazy.  It's hard to describe at the moment it was happening when you lose the ability to produce enough vocabulary to articulate yourself.  As the night progressed I felt as if I were "coming-down" in a sense off of whatever drug was causing this to happen (this definitely did not feel natural).

A day later and I can still feel the affect it had on my brain. Almost as is I have lost something mentally.  I can still formulate thought, but I still get the feeling of losing-track.  Almost as if the corporations controlling the government have some sort of evil plan to control veterans to dumb them down in to joining the military once again.  Please help.  I fear my life is in danger as well as my mental being.
I, too, have been experiencing many of the same symptoms as you all have mentioned.  About 7 years ago I started having this pressure in my head, dizziness, anxiety, tingling.  This started around the time menopause started with me.  I was 53 at that time.  Just previous to all of this I started having pains in my stomach.  I went to my local VA clinic and the doctor sent me to the VA hospital for upper GI barium swallow.  A hiatal hernia was diagnosed.  I don't know if there is a connection to the weird head thing and nervousness.  Also, lately if I over eat I can get heart palpatations that last sometimes two hours.  When I first started having the head pressure, I went to the clinic and the doctor, without doing any tests declared that she was going to prescribe Paxil.  I refused. I am scared to take anything that messes with the brain.  I then started walking for at least 30 minutes every day.  I had not been doing any real exercise.  The walking did help some with the nervous feeling but did'nt take away the pressure, dizzy (but not dizzy head thing).  Then, out of the blue, the head thing disappeared for about 8 months.  Again, it returned for awhile and would go away.  A few years passed with this cycle.  Last Aug. I went to the VA clinic for a gyno. exam.  The doc found lumpy mass in one breast.  Fearing the mamogram (mammogram) , mri, and ultra sound tests to come, the head thing and panic attacks came.  Thank God, all tests were neg.  Now since this scare I've finally not had any more panic attacks but the head pressure comes and goes and I have had some frightening episodes with MSG in some lousy Chinese hot & sour soup that gave me racing heart (112 bpm) and blood pressure shot up for awhile.  Also, since being diagnosed with hiatal hernia, I find that coffee causes lots of acid and heartburn.  Recently, I was craving a cup of coffee and I knew I should'nt have it but succumbed to temptation.  Soon, after the coffee, I got the racing heart and palpitations, but no acid or heartburn.
I've written all this to say that there may be a connection to stomach issues and anxiety and headaches/head pressure.  The docs look at me funny when I mentioned that. VA docs only resort is more drugs.
Also I caught myself on numerous occasions clenching my teeth.  Maybe I do that in my sleep as well.  TMJ can cause many of the symptoms you all have mentioned.  I am going to try chiropractic for the atlas.
I am praying for all of you on this website.  God Bless You All
I started feeling out of it last year in July. Just out of nowhere one day I woke up and felt weird. That weekend my husband took me to the ER and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. They did a CAT scan and it came out normal, so we were relieved that it wasn't a tumor, but still the weird feeling wouldn't go away. I started going to a neurologist, but he kept prescribing painkillers and antidepressants for my migraines which made me feel worse! That's what they diagnosed as soon as I said it all started with headaches, even though what bothered me was that weird foggy feeling that you've all described.

I stopped going to the neurologist just a few weeks and later, and tried looking for a different kind of doctor. I chose to go to an acupuncture doctor, but all that did was improve my digestion a little, but the foggy feeling wouldn't go away. However, the acupuncture doctor helped me realize that these feelings were not in my head, that they were a result of my body affecting my brain.
This is one of the biggest mistakes regular doctors make. They treat the brain as if it's not connected to the body, and they think just giving you medicine for your brain will fix everything.
That's when I started looking into functional medicine, and I came upon the book "The Ultramind Solution", which is writtten by a functional medicine doctor. It's about eating whole natural foods and taking vitamins and minerals that your body and brain need to function properly. I recommend this book to everyone feeling these horrible symptoms, because it will help you understand how to improve your health and nutrition.
Although I still have the foggy feeling, I have started seeing a functional medicine doctor. She has only prescribed me vitamins and probiotics, which have good bacteria for your gut. I encourage you all to find a good doctor in your area at www.functionalmedicine.org so you can start feeling better. It's a different experience going to a doctor who actually listens to you and takes every aspect of your life into account instead of prescribing drugs that only make you feel worse.
I wish you all the best of luck in overcoming these symptoms, and make sure you surround yourself with people who love you. I think that's the only thing that keeps me going and fighting to get better :)
Jo82
Ive been reading through the Posts, Relating myself to the rest... With not exactly a painful headche...more of a Discomfort ache in the Head. Preasure in the For head area and the back of the Head. Spaced out feeling as if MY brain is not connected to my body. It feels like Somebody is about to pull the chord and Everything is about to shut down. at times when Sleep is attempted I am awoken by this Mind Spasms that make it feel like I am going to have a stroke and just give out. From a collection of Your Summary's the common word seem to be Anxiety. blood works are normal, Urine Test as well and so are the 30 CT scans of the brain that we have endured.  Does anybody want to start working on a Mind treatment and see if it helps this out come?
PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL!

I've mentioned in previous posts that I suffered from a candida over-growth which went "systematic" and got into my blood stream. This causes a large number of symptoms including vertigo, anxiety, brain fog, headaches, sinus pressure, ear/jaw ache (tmj), panic attacks and many many more.

I've had this before and successfully treated it but after more anti-biotics, too much alcohol and a bad diet my symptoms re-appeared last month.

All these symptoms have now disapeared after my latest treatment. It literally only took me a month to get back to my old self.

The basic regime is fairly straight-forward... (google anything that you dont understand)
1. Start the "Candida diet". (this starves the candida of sugars etc)
2. Take Antifungals (Grapefruit seed extract, Coconut Oil, Pay D'Arco etc) (this helps kill the candida) I took Fluconazole from the doctors as this really does kick it in the .....
3. Introduce pro/prebiotics (this re-addresses the balance of bacteria in the gut)
4. Start to introduce non-candida diet foods again slowly, starting with fruit which can heal the gut.

Many thanks
Vini
I have had  all these symtoms (symptoms) since 1980. Saw every kind of doctor, had every test. Nothing. In 1987 a doc in London's financial sector asked my symptoms and  stopped me when I'd got to about the fourth. He said, stop. I see three men a week like you from the stock exchange. You're burnt out, stressed out. I asked what to do. He said, whatever you are doing stop it. I couldn't. I worked another four years. Now at 81 I still get the demons together with CAD and thryoid problems. But the old symtoms (symptoms) which most of you have  I can clear almost always with alprazolam .50mg. Sometimes with only .25. Relief takes 20 to 40 minutes. The normal doc will tell you benzodiazepins are addictive and maybe damaging. But I have taken them for years INTERMITTENTLY, AS NEEDED. If I take them in regular does three times a day I get suicidal.  
I too have recently suffered with anxiety/disorientation produced seemingly by swelled sinuses and pressure in my ears. For me this is only about two weeks along. I have had my family doctor examine ears and nose. She also  conducted blood work. You're not always sure what to root for (that may sound funny to some, but probably not to those in this forum). First I thought major ear infection, negative. Blood work is negative so far (lyme is still being tested, but I am quite doubtful). CT scan scheduled in two days. I have had very good luck in the past two days simply taking time-release (12hour) pseudoephedrine and two advil. I am surmising that reducing the swelling in my sinuses (as a result of atypically high pollen counts) places less pressure on my brain. I still feel some pressure in one ear, but as the pseudoephedrine takes effect I can feel the weirdness lifting. Unfortunately, few doctors have the time or inclination to fully invest all the research needed to solve problems that are undoubtedly unique for each of us. Reducing stress, good diet and exercise are their own reward and will speed recovery (such has been my recent experience). For me the anxiety seems to have been produced entirely by this physiological condition. But anxiety breeds anxiety, and it is important to stay positive and strong knowing that you can overcome the problem without undue worry (this is very difficult as we all may jump to the worst conclusions). The CT scan will help determine if my issue is as simple as I currently believe it to be.
I hope this might help some of you. Good luck all.
I was diagnosed with Anxiety at 22.  I learned to overcome the symptoms without medication because the side effects seemed worse than the Anxiety.  I typically don't have an issue with the exception of the Spring months.  Every year I seem to suffer.  This year has been the worst.  It started at the end of February with a migraine.  I tend to grit my teeth and hold all of my tension in my shoulders so this was not unusual for me.  I am also under a lot of stress.  My job is at risk due to budget cuts(I am a Special Education Teacher), I am losing some of my staff, I am taking a college course, have three children, have a husband that helps around the house but does a lot of nagging and doesn't understand my feelings, and recently had my grandmother have a bad fall that I feel I should have prevented.

I developed pain throughout my face(temple, eye, cheek, teeth, ear, neck, shoulder) and went to my GP.  I told her that with the pain I also had dizzyness, fatigue, nausea, she diagnosed me with allergies and told me to buy Claritin.  A week later my ears began to hurt and the school nurse said that my right one(all problems on right side) was filled with fluid and to take decongestant, I'm allergic to it.  I called my GP back and she said to try Zyrtec.  She actually just had her nurse say it, she wouldn't speak with me.  

My teeth began to ache terribly and my Anxiety started to skyrocket as I began to envision the worst possible scenarios.  I also have unequal pupils so that started to scare me even though I have had it for years.  The dentist gave me an antibiotic, it didn't work.  I had two fillings on that side so he gave me new fillings, that didn't work.  Pulled the tooth furthest back, still pain.  I have also seen my eye doctor that told me my pupils were not associated with my symptoms and were normal for some people.  I would be one of those people since I'd had it for so long.  
I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I am able to work and keep up with class(although not my best effort) and care for my kids but the housework is falling to my husband and he is complaining every step of the way and not supportive at all.  I'm at the end of my rope!
Hello

I would highly advice you to follow the Anti Candida Procedure that Viny recommends in his post before yours.

Another piece of advice : you should definitely stop Antibiotics ! They are very high on the list of factors that promote Candida

Much of my treatment to get rid of it consisted of stopping taking any medication.

Honey worked perfectly for me as a replacement for sugar and did not exacerbate the candida symptoms (even though there is a controversy about Honey in an anti-candida treatment)

Hope this helps.
Sam
People (including me) come here for real medical help - not Alternative Medicine tripe like Candida Diets. If you are going to suggest some nonsensical, unproven and non-scientific woo-woo solutions to real problems, at least have the common courtesy to label them as such. There is no (non-anecdotal) evidence that high Candida levels cause any of the problems the people here are experiencing and also no proof whatsoever that Candida Diets cure anything at all. And to blindly tell people to stop taking antibiotics and other medications, which are *proven* solutions to many, sometimes life-threatening, problems is damn near criminally irresponsible! You should be ashamed of yourselves!
You are a narrow minded fool.
In fact you remind me of many doctors I have seen over the years, the ones that put me on anti-depressants when a simple change of eating habits was all that was required.

I am living proof that candida causes serious health problems and if you search the internet there are many more people like me. Doctors had no answers to my problems for 7 years, so it took a self diagnosis for me to get my health and my life back.

My symptoms started to ressemble MS which was a very scarey feeling. I couldn't walk properly, pick my son up, drive a car, go to the shops. My life was being ruined until I treated my candida problem so I really dont appreciate someone like you coming on here and telling everyone it's nonsense.

Like all medical research, evidence takes time to gather and I'm absolutely certain that in the next few years people like yourself will feel very stupid.

PS. Many doctors tell you that when you take a course of anti-biotics you should eat natural yoghurt for days afterwards! That is to replace the good bacteria that has been lost.
Ahhh... the "Narrow-minded" and "Science doesn't know everything" defenses; the standard fall-backs for the woo-woo crowd. Gee, I'm shocked with how quickly we got there (not).

If and when there is *any* proof *whatsoever* to support your anecdotal story, then I shall, of course, concede (but what would it take for you to do the same, I wonder?). Until then you are like the millions of other idiots that follow nonsensical regimes and swear up and down that they 'cure' you. There are possibly tons of reasons why you are feeling better, with the Placebo Effect being way, way, wayyy up on the list. But beyond that, it is certainly possible that a change in diet has had many beneficial effects for you. Diet obviously has massive influence over one's health. You also say you changed medications and other things. I would wager you made other lifestyle changes as well. However, since there is NO evidence that high Candida levels cause ANY of the symptoms that you and the charlatans that sell Candida-related nonsense say they do. And since, correspondingly, there is also NO evidence that reducing Candida levels affects ANY of those same symptoms, I would say that it is a fairly safe bet that all those variables you changed helped you, but it had absolutely nothing to do with Candida.

Think of it objectively. Fad cures are like fad diets (and yours seems to be both!). 'I lost 300 pounds on diet XYZ, where I only speak this new language... I'm living proof that it works. As part of the diet, I also started paying attention to what I ate and actually exercised, but I'm telling you, it's the new language that did it."

Now, there will always be fad cures and people who swear by them and shout them from the rooftops. That's fine. What infuriated me enough to post here was the espousal of irresponsible and potentially deadly behavior: "Another piece of advice : you should definitely stop Antibiotics ! They are very high on the list of factors that promote Candida". NOBODY should listen to such nonsense if it doesn't come from a doctor! I think any rational person would agree.

So, to wrap up: IF somebody actually buys into the Candida furor, then do as the proponents suggest: Look into it. Google it, as they suggested, and you will seen dozens of links espousing the benefits, ALL of them coming from sites with Candida in the name. You will also find the occasional link that doesn't come from somebody involved in the Candida industry and, amazingly enough, you will find no scientific support for the fad. But even then, nobody seems to be saying it is *bad* for you, which is very important. So if you think it is worth a try, that is fine, but DO NOT do so blindly! Speak with a medical professional about the implications of stopping any current medications and/or antibiotics FIRST. Then, and I say this with all seriousness: Good Luck! I really and truly hope it works for you, regardless of how flawed the reasoning behind a cure might be, if it works, that's awesome!
I had many (all?) of the symptoms most of you have described and I was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism. It has more than one cause, and mine was from a noncancerous tumor growing on on of my parathyroid glands (different than thyroid). All that these little glands do is regulate your body's calcium levels. Calcium is key for anything that requires nerve impulses to run it (like EVERYTHING in your body?!?) and too much or too little can affect every system of your body. After discovering I had high blood calcium levels I had to make a stink in my Dr office to get tested for HPT. (I guess they don't routinely test for parathyroid hormone levels and mine was triple what it should have been!)
I got the tumor removed, and am now back to normal. No more high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, mood swings, headaches, heartburn, constipation, bloating or gut pain; bone, joint and muscle aching, kidney stones, hot flashes, menstrual irregularities, brain fog, concentration issues, vision changes, and difficulties with memory and balance. The biggest thing I learned was, you are your own best advocate. At one point, I packed my own medical chart with me to Dr appointments (I got copies of everything). This prevent Drs form giving me the "blow off" when they said they couldn't find a lab result, etc. -I figured, I was paying them for a service and I was determined to receive it! Good luck everyone. It ***** to have to fight to feel better, but it is worth it. ((((((((HUGZ)))))))~MM
I firmly stand by with my words to Teacher : "You Should definitely stop Antibiotics" - ABSOLUTELY. I for one tried many different antibiotics for THOSE symptoms and they only compounded the predicament.

Antibiotic should be used only, as a  last resort measure for proven bacterial infection.

Even doctors tend to prescribe Antibiotics less and less as they are causing more and more resistant bacterias in the population. They now realize one simple thing : DO TO WIDESPREAD ANTIBIOTIC USE, FUNGUS HAVE REPLACED BACTERIAS AS VERY VIRULENT PATHOGENS FOR HUMANS.

I mean, : just  look at this forum, for Heaven's sake ! If antibiotics were the solution to our problem, we would not have more than 250+ post on the subject !

It is so simple to understand ! Antibiotics disrupt the fine balance in the intestine by eliminating all beneficial bacterias, thus promoting unfettered yeast growth.

It is also a pity that you spoil this post with terms like "woo-woo" and so on. We are sufferers from disease that medical science was totally unable to cure. It is clearly an abyssal failure when I consult dozens of professional who are unable to cure me, and each just produce more of the same dogma.

You should show some self-moderation, even if you disagree.

Ok everyone, I'm a 25 year old male and I live in tucson arizona and I suffer from all the same symptoms as all u were saying,  it started 4 me when I was about 18 and one normal night it hit me like a tun of bricks,  I felt sooo out of it and spacy that I literally thought I lost or was losing my mind and was going crazy,  I felt like I was dreamin.  Or I could walk outta a room and 30 seconds later it felt like it felt like it was 30min ago,   when I close my eyes foer a second and open them it feels like wow, I'm bac in reality as if I'm on drugs so I did the same, I went to the mental hospital to get my brain checked out and they sent me away saying that I was 100% normal "including about a dozen other doctors" witch really pissed me off because how can they say I was normal when I was far from it,  for sure I thought I was just goin crazy,  after a while doctors just told that I have anxiety. Witch wasn't nessisarly wrong cuz I did have panic attacks, and felt like my hear was beatin so fast I was gonna have a heart attack but I think those were jus caused by the fact I was freakin out just I was loosin my mind,  it literally ruined my life for about 2 1/2 yrs,  I felt like a prisoner in my own head,  id fall asleep every night hopin sum mirical would happen and it'd go away jus to wake up still crazy.   I hated life!   Over the past years it hasn't gone away I think I've just adapted to it and got so used to it that its my normal now,  but lately I've been gettin worse. Back to walkin around feelin like I'm in a dream,  meds don't help, you'll jus get depended on um n when u run out it makes it much worse
I come here and I am so relieved by everyone's symptoms...all of these i have exactly. When she mentioned candida its not all crap! All of my symptoms started after 3 rounds of anitbiotics. stomach problems, anxiety etc. Even western medicine believe anitbiotics cause problems....Basically we are all suppose to be healthy and whether you believe it or not our bodies can become toxic which can cause mental illness. I believe in natural products and diets and i also believe in western medicine hasnt helped me very much. Quit being so closed minded! if you  are someone you love is experincing these symptoms would it really hurt to try a few rememedies. I know now I will never take antibiotics again unless i am dying. Our largest defense is our digestive system so what do you think happens when you kill all the good ****?
I completely understand what you are going thru. I cry and hope to be better next morning. It's going over 2 yrs now. I want my life back. I am tired of all these symptoms and would much appreciate  miracle.
hello every one
I am one more victims of those felling for the past 3 years
helloooo doctor out there you should do a research to save us! please
The same things has been happening to me im starting to think its an infection
Ok well...Let me tell you this.....numerous trips to Docs and ER..finally an ER doc who didnt think i was nuts and ordered a CT scan and referral to ENT docs.. CT scan showed chronic sinus infection of the sphenoid sinus...these darling things are way back in the skull(the forgotten sinus) Very close to the brain, Optic nerve and Carotic artery. Both of mine are infected.Left not as bad as right..it has caused me all kidns of symptoms.. dizzyness...a buzzing in my head..thought it was in my ears but its in my head...like electricity kind of buzz... sore to swollen throat so cant always eat..breathing difficulties which leads to anxiety, weakess to the point of not always being able to get up,severe lack of energy and fatigue because i dont sleep well at night.Had to take a break form my job.Ive been on tons of Antibiotics and waited 6 weeks to see the ENT Doc.. He immediately told me that the left side we can probably clear with some strong Antibiotics but the right side needs surgery..I go in on the 3rd May..so for almost 5 months ive dealt with this back and forth with Docs..all who thougth it was just in my head..except the one ER doc..god love him.The ENT doc told me its more than likely been there alot longer than i think it has because its started to effect the surrounding bone...this is scary because as i said its centimeteres from the brain.....Am i scared..hell yea...but i,m glad that finally someone took me seriously!It took my quality of life away..Dont always let them tell you its nothing.
I had many of your symptoms, due to anxiety and depression. It made all fo the physcail symptoms worse and magnified.  "Nothing wrong in the brain but your thinking". I went to many doctors, too who said nothing is wrong with you.   One of them read me the riot act and said, FIX your THINKING.  You are a young man, go make somethin happen in this world   He told me to read a book about positive thinking Psychocybernetics by Maltz.  The book is old but has lots of useful ideas.  Live in the here and now, this is what you can control, Only BE POSITIVE, dont' let your brain become negative and think negative thoughts.  After some practice with this, and stick to it, you outlook will get better.  Its the POWER of the POSITIVE MIND.  Try this it worked for me 20 years ago.  BE POSITIVE, invest some of the bad energy in helping others.  BE POSTIVE.  This will work for you, I promise
Sent you a PM mate

Cheers
I have exactly the same symptoms as everyone has said I get really really lethargic and am sleepy even after waking up in the morning and this continues throughout the day... I have the foggy feeling and this annoys me the most as it prevents me from doing the things I want to do in my day. I do suffer panic attacks and have just started Lexapro 10mg hoping this will help. I am only 25 years old i just want this to get gone so i can enjoy my life ive been experiencing this for about a year all day i do have my good days too thou ohhhh and the doctor has agreed i am suffering from infected sinuses which ive had for about 6 month and antibiotics hasnt helped arghhhh!!!
I first saw this post a year ago when my symptoms first started. It scared me so much I didnt look at it again. Decided I'd let the professionals do my diagnosis, but after CT scans and numerous visits to the doctor, im still no closer than I was a year ago. So, my symptoms started after a night out. Didnt have a huge amount to drink although felt very drunk when I got home. During the next week I started to feel more and more 'spaced out', couldnt concentrate, had this pressure in my sinuses and at the back of my head. Like others I ended up in hospital, I seriously thought i was losing my mind. Anyway, some days it worse than others and its generally better after exercise.

Just thinking aloud here, but has anyone tried to collate the information in this post? Even a mailing list could be beneficial.
Glad to hear you've finally got a diagnosis.

I would be extremely interested in what has caused the infection. Pehaps you could ask the surgeon before the op if they could take a sample and find out what the bacteria/fungus is? This will help you stop re-infection also.

I get terrible infections in my ears, throat and most of all my sinuses.

I believe that this is all caused by a systematic candida over-growth which is why I would be interested in your findings.

Many Thanks
Vini
I will see if they will do that and will post back with results
Hey everyone, I've been tracking this for a while now, and keeping tabs on my own symptoms. I suffer from the same thing everyone here has reported, and I've noticed it comes and goes depending on my diet. If I eat an exceptionally high sodium diet, a day or two later I develop these same symptoms.

For example, just yesterday I had my usual two bowls of cereal and a banana for breakfast, a yogurt and a salad with lots of bacon and salad dressing for lunch, a bowl of ramen noodles in the mid-afternoon, a cheeseburger and another salad for dinner, and a full bag of beef jerky some time last night. That doesn't even cover whatever I had to drink yesterday, which largely consisted of diet sodas (which are flavored with sodium).

Anyway, long story short (and at least in my own experience), a high sodium diet is the cause of these symptoms. This is not to say the same symptoms could not be caused by other maladies, but only to suggest one possible cause which you all might try to monitor in your own lives.
dpmanual.com I know this worked for me. It could be an option
dpmanual.com
Ive had pains just above my forehead whenever my head shakes like playing football or on a rollercoaster. I also get ear pains sometimes . Could it be blocked ears or infection?
I just want to tell everyone how comforting it is to see people of all ages coming forward and discussing all these symptoms that have remained undiagnosed.  It's even harder to get a doctor to listen when you are in your 20s because they always think you are "too young" to be sick.  I wish everyone the best in finding out what's wrong with them.  I have strange symptoms too, although not quite what everyone is describing on here.  Hopefully, someday I will be healthy again.
Hi Viny

I saw another "Viny" on a Candida related eHealth forum asking about a relation between TMJ disorders and Candida - was it you ? If so, can you please tell me what came out of your research ?

I am well into my Candida diet and have successfully eliminated the "dizziness" feelings. Now the only remnants, which have greatly decreased in intensity since the beginning of the diet, is a diffuse, sometime acute, bilateral pain in my lower jawer (a few weeks ago, it was engulfing my maxillary sinuses as well)

I have noticed that episodes of stress in my daily life were tending to exacerbate the symptoms. I think that there is a cortisol connexion here - Candida is know to thrive on hi-cortisol bloodstream.

Anyway, if you can please share your thoughts about that it will be great.

Thanks !
BR
Sam
Vini.I do intend to look seriously into this Candida diet as i almost every year get a sinus infection....ive been allergy tested and it was negative so allergens are not my problem (which i thought they where) So i have to look towards  diet. Ive suffered for years (since about 14) and i,m now 51 with dizzy spells..not all the time but they can come and go.Not always do i have an ear infection or any other infection so this may be what i need to look into.
I just wanted to post to let everyone know that some of your symptoms sounds exactly like mine. I have been dealing with it over a year now and finally got help when i couldnt take it anymore. I went into a behavior health unit because the way i was feeling was effecting my children. So i did it for them. I am 30 now I have always been a worry wart my whole life. I got very stressed out this past year and it hit me hard. Then anxiety started settling in bad then went to panic attacks. Then ended up diagnose me with ocd. Which stress will lead to this. I am seeing a councler for this and going to be starting a anti depression. They told me these symptoms wont stop without the help of therpy and medicine. Just wanted to post this to help others like i needed help. If anxiety is left go it goes into a disorder and turns the whole cycle into a monster. I had every test done in the book with MRI and cat scans tons of blood work seen a chiropractor etc. you name it. and it all turned out to be this.
I have experienced all of the symptoms above except for the dizzyness. All on the left side, and they have been going on for ten years. I have visted the ent, eye doctor, nurologist, dentist, etc... All without results. Very frustrating. My (L) eye discomfort is so intense most days it causes me to squint one eye so I look like a crazy man. I am a Personal Trainer and was a firefighter/EMT for several years and have been in fantastic health for years. In fact, at the outset of my condition I was eating very healthy, and exercising 2-3 times a day. I was 22 and my Father was dying from cancer. It was a VERY stressful time for me. I thought it was just pain from TMJ radiating into the ear, face, and neck. I began wearing a bite guard and doing exercises and stretches for my tmj and experienced a huge decrease in the problems, but not a cure. I was having so much pain and spasm in my neck that I had to quit working out because it would become aggravated. All of my symptoms occured in stagges and it was hard for me to realize that they were all probably connected. I began to get depressed because I couldn't work out like I used to, my left eye felt like it was droopy, and I was in pain all the time. i became anti social because people would avoid eye contect with me and so it made me uncomfortable. The last ten years of my life have been a waste. I have had no personal growth and am sick ot this.
looking for a cause and cure I have noticed several things.
1) 95% of those who described their symptoms have also listed anxiety/panic/heart palpations/stress. If you look up the physical effects that constany anxiety and depression can have you might be amazed. Now realize that you don't have to feel sad to be depressed. The nervous system can become overworked and begin to create hypersensitive pathways to its nerve endings. This over-use can cause things like trigger points(chronic spasmed muscles), tension headaches, etc... In order to stop these sensations, the muscles and nerves involved, need some sort of chage of pace. Anti anxiety meds, physical therapy to affected areas (Massage muscle stem, exercises, botox blocs), lifestyle management etc...
2) In most posts, and according to the doctors they visited there is nothing the doctors can find the matter with them. No obvious issue the and doctor can see. So you have someone that feels like they have something wrong with them, yet by all visable signs there is nothing wrong with them. Again, the nervous system can be at hand, because it is capable of producing all the pain we feel even if it is not based on anything real. This sensation of pain by the nervous system has a name although it is slipping my memory.

I am just pointing out the obvious simalarities. Some people had mentioned that they were unwilling to to take meds to improve their condition because they didn't feel sad before the onset, or they were worried about the side effects. I have had no releif whatsoever by trying to wait out this condition and I am sick of waiting. Exercise dosn't help, sinus meds don't help. After reading all of these posts, I am even more convinced that the effects are are truely in out heads, with exception to those who have legit sinus infections. I believe the nervous pathways suppling bodyparts are working on overdrive and causing excesive pain feedback. i'm going to look up a psychatrist to talk about these symptoms and report back afterwords. Good Luck to the rest of you
I feel so sad for all of you ;( I know what it is like to be healthy one day and the next sidelined by all the mentioned symptoms. I too have been to every doctor imaginable. I have a psychology degree, practise positive mindset and so forth. I know my body and know it is not stress related. I have been diligently researching for the last two years in the hopes of making connections to what is occurring in my body. I only eat organic, no lactose, no gluten, probiotics, digestive enzymes, no alcohol, and the list goes on. Despite how difficult it is, I exercise daily (I am also a certified personal trainer) and try my best to cope with the feelings of dizziness, feelings of detachment, shakiness inside, left leg pain, feeling like my brain is going to shut down, prickling sensations, neck pain, numbness and tingling etc...I have tried acupuncture, biofeedback, colon cleanse, supplements, massage, elimination of certain foods in diet, allergy testing etc...Been to 3 neuro, gastro, ENT, rheuma, ortho, dental, chiro, neuropsych (since docs were making me feel like i was going crazy), endo, emerg 7 times...Had MRI,MRA,CT,Spinal Tap, Ultrasound and CT on stomach, numerous blood tests...(MRI came positive for MS however spinal negative so ruled MS out) The only thing that occurred around the time everything began was a severe whiplash (a few weeks prior so initially thought maybe unrelated) and tb testing (to volunteer) and botox. However almost 2 years later its getting tougher to stay positive b/c others cannot understand unless they experience it first hand. Possibilities: new MS research suggest narrowing of jugular vein in cervical region thus causing lack of blood flow to brain (brain lesions). One doctor had mentioned the possibility of Dysautonomia (injury to sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve). The above will not come back from conventional testing (mri, ct etc..). I would ask everyone above to list events, onset of symptoms, when its worse, tests and treatments, bowel habits and anything else (as irrelevant as it may seem), document  everything for a week so that I may delve deeper into cause and effect. I am here to help myself and to help all of you. If we all work together I am quite certain we can figure out how to live and feel normal again. If you can also add your email as I am currently constructing a survey that I would like all to fill out so that I may become aware of some common links. Hang in there! We will beat this!
Update on my condition, remedies tried.

I honestly believe that not all of us here have the exact same symptoms and same cause of our problems, but it helps none the less.

I no longer believe my problems started with my sinuses. After going to a 3rd ENT and having my 2nd CT scan which ruled everything completely clear, and my sinus problems actually dying down the past month or 2, I just don't think sinus is what is causing my dizziness.
I don't know others histories with neck/back pain, prior car accidents etc. But I have a lot of that and know i have a very fragile neck and have a ton of headaches. I started with a couple massages in March, and after the massage therapist worked on my neck for awhile, I walked away feeling fine for a couple hrs, until I got tense trying to locate a restaurant and the feelings re-emerged. Then I experienced minor whiplash again, but enough to tense up my back and neck instantly. So i decided to try the chiropractic route as someone on here told me about having the atlas adjusted )if out of alignment) so I started seeing a friend's sister, having a personal relationship to this chiropractor made me trust her more, and the fact one of the girls in their office had also suffered with many same feelings and now cured (tho hers did seem more sinus related). I also started at a local gym trying to redude my anxiety and tension thru cardio. I have to say for the first 3 weeks i started feeling much much better, until one day she tried a different adjustment on my neck and that day my symptomcs stopped improving.  But while it was getting beter I felt the less tense my neck was, the more clear i felt. I noticed this most while driving and simply shoulder checking. So based on all this i really wonder if my situation isn't caused my problems with my neck... I just don't know how to fix it :( I will continue with chiro for now, and have another massage this week, and the neurologist is refering me to a medical doctor that deals with the neck too.

A few weeks ago I thought i would actually have a normal summer again and regain my health. I still feel some better after the gym, but i just dont know how to permanently eliminate this tension with my neck. :( I guess I will just keep hoping
Am 18yr old frm mumbai[india]..evn am suffering frm same problem..doctor diagnosed me with mvp and sum sinus or nose bone bending problem..i have deanxit and prolomet tablet..but i feel tht nothing going good with me..i evn had brain problem in my childhood..they said it was larvae in my brain sumthng neurosyrosis,,,dont remember....i am too depresssed with my life...i have not seen my self being happy for past 4 years...plzz sumone help me out..tell me how to cope with all  this problem...my email id is www.***@**** and ***@****
Hi Vini.Well had surgery this morning. Scared to death but eveything went just fine.Left side had miraculously cleared (thank goodness) with all the crap meds ive taken..so some good came of those. Right side was actually a fungal ball so the Doc told me i could have taken Antibiotics for ever and a day and it never would have cleared.Now it didnt show on the CT scan as a fungal ball just as an infection that had filled the whole cavity.I can tell you it had made me feel so utterly bad his past 5 months i sometimes really thought i was gonna die..no lie. Buzzing noise in my head..whole body off keel, palpitations, sweats.Sore swollen throat, not sleeping, utterly exhausted 24/7.You name it i felt it. I hope everyone else gets to resolve thier problems...its no way to live. I do intend from this moment on to take care of myself properly and thnk abut what i eat and nasal rinses are gonna be my # 1 priority..every day..mornign and night. I cant ever go through that again.i lost my qualty of life for 5 months
Thanks for the feedback. It's very interesting indeed that it was fungal rather than a virus. It's said that Candida can morph into a fungal state if not treated and that's when it becomes almost impossible to get rid of it.

Yes, sinus rinses and a good diet should keep things on track.

I use the Nelmed bottle to rinse mine.

Cheers
Vini
i have had these problems aswell since  i was 20 till now at 22 i used to be so active always of out and stuff now im to scared to go down local shop without panic attacks due to my head goin to wierd and dream like state my eyes get really sensative and feel like im goin to pass out here are my list of symtoms (symptoms) does it sound like candida?
symtoms (symptoms):dizziness,body weakness (mainly legs when walking some times),sensitive eyes,confusion,memory short term,loss of coordination (when in dream state),pain in throat hard to swallow heart burn feeling sickness in throat,pain in jaw or stiff pressured jaw,sometimes tight bridge of nose but not so much lately,stomach bloating pain and gassy,lack of breath hard to breath whilst bloated,pressure acheing pain in neck and temples and sometimes top of head,fast heart beat easily triggered,out of body feeling,ringing in ears sometimes,feel like im goin to pass out when walkin about(main trigger of panic attack) is bringin me dowqn i cant work i ned to get back to making money my gf left me once already because she didnt understand it but we got back  together when talked about it but still puttin so much pressure on her as she is the   money maker and we cant enjoy goin doing things together coz of me somedays its not to bad but  others it is so bad as alot of u have said feel like you are dieing my main worrie is it was  cancer or somthing till seeing this page and your symtoms (symptoms) that are the same and that it may be a infection that can be easily sorted so i can ave my life back AND BE A NORMAL 22 YEAR OLD :)
symtoms (symptoms):dizziness,body weakness (mainly legs when walking some times),sensitive eyes,confusion,memory short term,loss of coordination (when in dream state),pain in throat hard to swallow heart burn feeling sickness in throat,pain in jaw or stiff pressured jaw,sometimes tight bridge of nose but not so much lately,stomach bloating pain and gassy,lack of breath hard to breath whilst bloated,pressure acheing pain in neck and temples and sometimes top of head,fast heart beat easily triggered,out of body feeling,ringing in ears sometimes,feel like im goin to pass out when walkin about(main trigger of panic attack) is bringin me down i cant work i need to get back to making money my gf left me once already because she didnt understand it but we got back  together when talked about it but still puttin so much pressure on her as she is the   money maker and we cant enjoy goin doing things together coz of me im scared ill lose her again 4 good this time! somedays its not to bad but  others it is so bad as alot of u have said feel like you are dieing my main worrie is it was  cancer or somthing till seeing this page and your symtoms (symptoms) that are the same and that it may be a infection that can be easily sorted so i can ave my life back AND BE A NORMAL 22 YEAR OLD :) please let me know what you think.
I've started getting these symptoms in the last few weeks - dizzinness, feeling spaced out, pressure in my head and an inability to concentrate on anything. I have a constant sensation in my muscles that means I can't sit still - I find it really hard to explain.

The only thing that has changed is that I've stopped taking the contraceptive pill after being on it for a few years. Does anyone know if this can cause these types of symptoms?
I have been dealing with panic attacks for years. The past few years I have noticed increased pain and pressure in my ears and sinuses and a kind of foggy feeling... like Im not really into reality. It seems to be getting worse, and I get more foggy with increased pressure in my head. I have been taking cymbalta recently and it seems since I have been on that my memory has gotten worse. Maybe its just the brain fog? I really can't describe the feeling, its just like being desensitized or out of reality. Is anybody going through this?
yes i have same sort of problems i know what you mean you cant explain it coz i have tried to explain to every1 i know but no 1 understands so they dont get how hard it is to deal with also were no one seems to know what i mean not even the doctor it makes it worse and you panic about it more and makes you feel like no1s there to help you and just want to know what it is to get rid of it it gettin me to the stage i jus gettin fed up i was healthy and happy and always out and havin fun and 1 day it felt lik something jus snapped in my head and i aint been the same since i hardly go out anymore coz after beoiing out for more than 10 minutes i feel so bad and have to lay down for ageas to feel better
My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer back in January which put a huge strain on me as she was ill previously and nearly died.

Thankfully, she has come through it brilliantly, and it looks like we're on the home straight.

However, shortly after, I developed a feeling of pressure on the right side of my head.  I occasionally had the odd headache down to this and I felt like I had pressure behind my right eye.

I went to the eye hospital and opticians who both checked my pressure etc. which came back normal.  I also had my bloods checked by my GP which came back normal.

The feeling goes away, and generally only comes back if I think "oh I haven't felt that in a while."  Do you think this is all in my head, or would it be worth pestering my GP for a CT scan?  I am quite an anxious person and I always tend to think the worst when I'm feeling unwell.  It's just the feeling I get that something's not right.  I know I'm probably making myself worse with these thoughts, and I know my partner's sick of me going on....he keeps saying "you've been to the eye hospital, the GP, you've had bloods taken and they've said you're ok, so chill out!"  I know he cares and he's being as understanding as he can be but I would love to hear from people in the same boat.

hey, im 21 years old, and have over the past year and half developed anxiety, but it gets so confusing as my anxiety just consisted of compulsive thoughts and worry, its has now turned much worse like, i think im going crazy all the time, i feel lightheaded dizzy, feeling sick, my eyes hurt i get headackes, my ears feel blocked when there not, i get like de ja vue and out of body feelings alot and its scares me as i worry that im going to die, yes i know i sound like a hypercondreact and yes maybe partly i am but how can anxiety cause this many symtoms (symptoms), i cant socialise like i used to like i feel like im going to pass out, i get hot flushes, im soooo scared i just dont know what is wrong with me, ive been to the docters and A&E a couple of times just forthem to tell me i have some sort of vertigo but it dosent go, im worried that i have somthing seriosuly wrong with me, like sometimes it goes but then it comes back worse and im worried how worse it can get, i belive my fear may be manifesting my symtoms (symptoms) to make them worse but surely when im out with friends why do i feel like im out of sync with my body and feel i could pass out, its affecting alot, like i feel like i cant do half the stuff i used to, i want to get a CT scan but dont know how about asking for one as id feel silly mentioning it to my docter. I just dont want it anymore, im a student and im also trying to become an actress in which i have a small part in a few films now but im scared this is going to ruin my chances like im going to get these awfull feeling when im saying a line, please help.
xx
what you have said about  your symtoms (symptoms) are the exacpt like what i get i mainly get them when i am out and about but always feel out of my body and not in sync it ruining my life to be honest i get the hot flushes and wierd feelings and loss track of wats goin on like convos and this make me begin to panic and the panic attacks start. sometimes when im just at home layin down at home  to tho. i harderly go out anymore local shop bout as far as i venture unless i get picked up outside my house.i find i need to be near drunk to feel sort of ok but then i have bad stomach. so if you hear of anything to do with what we might have please let me know my email is s.***@**** if you want to talk on there about it i will let you know aswell of any thing i might find out
hey, this is my first time on here.

Im a 20 year old student.  noticed my symptoms about 3 months ago.  started when walking to uni one day, got in to a light jog while crossing the road and all of a sudden from nowhere i get crazy palpitations lasting for about a minute.  freaked me out but i went on to class and got a crazy headache.  few weeks later sitting in a lecture and suddenly get dizzy and the palpitations begin again.  by now i am thinking this is not normal.  later that day the sore heads start,  i just lay on my bed and cried because i didn't know when this was going to happen again.  for a few nights i struggled with sleep and had a great fear of being alone especially at night.  this worsed over the next few days and i was in and out of doctors an ER with the racing heart, headaches and leg pains.  thyroid test, sugar levels, iron level and much more were tested.  then about a week later i got a sore ear, my doctor prescribed me cermuol which is to loosing ear wax and he said this was unrelated to the other symptoms.  from then on university days got hazier and hazier.  my sore ear turned into an ear infection and i was deaf in one ear for a week.  i had sever jaw pains, headaches, sore eyes, felt like i couldnt catch my breathe....  now the ear infection is said to be clear but yet i am still getting pains, ears popping, terrible pressure in my jaw and head, dizziness and i am so afraid of sleeping.  i am on the contraceptive pill and am worrying about being on it as it has effects on blood clotting and i worry this will not be good or could be a cause of the leg pains.  i feel like such a moan but i am really frightened and don't understand how this can happen in such a short space of time. it is affecting my studying, as i study pharmacy and i am just fed up learning about illnesses. is anyone loosing weight aswell?  i have always been about 9st 6lb and now am around 8st 11lb, or is this due to stress.

so glad to hear all your stories.  truly feels much better knowing i am not alone x
Well, this is turning out to be a huge thread and especially after snowflakes "fungal ball in the sinuses I'm leaning more and more towards a "candida overgrowth" theory for a large percentage of the posters on here.

It's said that candida turns into a fungus when it takes over the gut, it then roots itself in to the stomach wall which causes food particles and candida to enter the blood stream. This causes havoc with our immune system when it gets around the body and causes a lot of the symptoms mentioned on here. It feeds off sugar so a lot of us will crave sugar at times.

As I've mentioned on my previous posts I had brain fog, jaw/ear/sinus pain and pressure, vertigo, confusion, sore/sensitive eyes and eventually panic attacks. After loads of confused doctors I diagnosed myself and treated myself for "candida overgrowth". All my symptoms have almost disapeared.

Please research "candida overgrowth" at least to rule it out. I'm not selling anything I just know the pain that this causes and how it affected me. The symptoms are terrifying and at times I thought I had a brain tumour or MS.

I still get slight vertigo but all my other symptoms have disapeared, I've decided after snowflakes post to go and see my doctor and try and get a ct scan to see if there is any fungus still left in my ears or sinuses which could cause this.

If anyone wants any free advice please feel free to message me.

THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, JUST AN OPINION.
Hi Vini

Thanks for your posts on here.

The Candida thing; is it difficult to do?

Cherry
Well I have just found this thread today and i am thankful to hear all of you posting.. i have been dealing with this light headed feeling.. spacing out for nearly two decades and it has all but controlled my life i hope that everyone hear will keep trying and posting so that perhaps we can help one another out of this terrible situation....
I Have been having sinus issues all winter. 3 antibiotics, nose spray, allery med. Its not goin away?? In past 3 wks I have had horrable cluster like headaches?? had ct scan, said ventricles slightly swollen 4 age?? I cant live like this! can anyone help? l feel like head bein sqeezed. layin on couch cryin, help please
I get this rush up my chest and into my head where it feels like I'm losing my mind. It only lasts about a minute but is so scarey. I had a complete hysterectomy 1 1/2 yr ago and am on the lowest Vivelle Dot estrogen patch.  0.025. I don't feel hot with it. Is there such a thing like a hot flash without the sweating etc? Estrogen wierdness? Please help!!
I have been following this discussion for a while and thought I should share my experience.

I have experienced the same symptoms (dizziness, foggy head, lack of concentration, pressure in sinuses and sinus drainage) three times in my life. By analyzing how it comes and goes, I know in my case it's related to allergies. The first time, it started a few months after I put carpet in my bedroom. I removed the carpet, replaced by wood floor and the symptoms progressively dissapeared. The 2nd time, it happened when I moved in with friends who had lots of pets ... I moved out and symptoms dissapeared. This time is more complicated. I moved to Germany 1 year ago (after 3 years in the US) and the symptoms re-appeared. We thought it was linked to something in the new apartment so we moved into another one but the symptoms remain so I have no idea to what I am allergic to this time. The good thing is that the symptoms dissapear when I travel for several weeks.

I visited 10 doctors, tried a series of pills, vitamins, anti-histamine, netty pots, decongestants etc. Nothing really works, except moving. The weird thing is that some days the symptoms are bad for 1 or 2 hours in the morning and then more or less go away, while some other days I feel bad and out all day. Morning is always bad, but it only starts 5-10 min after getting up. Only chlor-trimeton might help a little. It apparently works for some people with similar symptoms

Have some of you experienced these symptoms after moving to a new region / new apartment?

Good luck all!
I have dealt with anxiety here and there throughout my life.  Also, hypochondria.  

I developed what i think was a sinus infection a few weeks ago, but now it is changed to my ears bothering me,  and a lot of head pressure, sometimes dizzy and a lot more anxiety, which breeds more anxiety, then bring on the hypochondria.    Dizziness can cause anyone anxiety, but if you already have anxiety issues...well everything can manifest into more than it is....thats what I tell myself anyway.  I already have an irregular heartbeat, and since this infection or whatever it is, and the additional anxiety, now there are panic attacks and I feel like light pains in my heart from time to time....very scary.   I really think that alot of the symptoms everyone lists could mostly be a result of anxiety, hypochondria and panic attacks brought on by maybe a sinus infection or ear infection that cause dizziness and presure.  Panic attacks are scary.   Anxiety can really communicate with your brain and then your brain with your nerves and your body and can really blow things out of proportion.   I am going to see a doctor on Monday about the ear infection and head pressure, and in the mean time I am just trying to stay relaxed!!!   I am going to do yoga in the morning.  Breathe.   Tell yourself everything is ok and this is all in your head, find a way to relax and really get your mind off of things.   I truely think i have some ear infection or sinus infection and I definitely have anxiety.   I fear i will drop dead of heart failure about a hundred times a day, but prior to this infection (if that is what it is) i didnt feel like that.   Additionally, I have been way more stressed in the last couple of weeks... stress can do a number on you.    

SO, With all this rambling, I Say to everyone,  MAKE STEP ONE TO BE TO RELAX, CLEAR YOUR HEAD of your worries , ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE ANXIETY, AND LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH IT, FLOAT ABOVE IT, REASON WITH YOURSELF.....then, re-evaluate your symptoms.    (p.s.  I keep Clonzapan (similar to zanax but i think it is more mellow and easier to function on) on hand and have been taking half pills as needed.    It really helps to calm me down if i start feeling panicky

I have no solution. I have all the same symptoms. light headedness, dizzy, headaches, chestpain, sinus, ears, weak. the only thing that helps is sleep. It is called Cronic (chronic) Fatigue. mine is caused by a combination of Sleep Apnea, Diabitis, high blood pressure. and more. I lost my job, they took away my medical. I have applied for SSDI and have been denied. I can not work for waking up dizzy, I get so tired during my day that i MUST NAP. a vitamin regement helps only for a short while. Pain killers help but for only a short while. i have found no CURE. but i deal with this everyday. I have seen doctor after doctor, who only gives me persciptions for what they specialize in. could it be some kind of nerve damage from having chicken pox as a child, I DONT KNOW. it seems no one here as of yet has found a CURE, but I hope someone does, Thank You, Mark, MummersArtist
I am a 27 year old mother of four, and I hav had these same things happening to me for 6 years now.. I can simply walk from one end of the house to theother without having an off balanced feeling like Im going to jst fall over my own body.. I have headaches every morning and evenings.
I am always so tired, I shake, I sweat, I hold my tummy in so tight and dont even realise it, I have the odd dizzy spell too and have trouble consentrating.
I rarely go out as I am so afraid Im going to faint or put my children in some kind of danger while driving or in the streets.
I have see the doc a number of times, and they have told me its from not enough sleep, depression, anxiety, and hyperventalating etc..
I really dont know, but I am not tearful so it couldnt be depression.
It makes my busy life so very hard, with my four young children always on the go... I wish there was some cure for this so I can bring up and enjoy my children to my fullest, I hate it.. :(

Mum of 4
Alright this will be long so bare with me alright about four months ago the doctor said i had high blood pressure so i was givin these pill cant quite remember the name but they begin with a c i was have muscle spasms  which cause my heart rate to speed up due to the pills so i was sent to a cardiologist who later told me blood was flowing threw the whole in my heart due to drinking and smoking i stoped drinking and smoking i was still advise to take blood pressure pills so i was later givin atenonloy which cause me to have dry eye after that they switch me to bystolic and that is where the real problems came in from ear clogin to not bein able to sleep to seein my heart beat threw my stomach then one day i got a funny buzzing feeling in the back of my head but i only get it every once in a while then when i would sleep my head shook so hard it would wake me up so i was switch to and diff med which made my heart rate beat  to slow so i got off of those then i went to the cardiologist and she said my health
I've been getting exactly the same for about a month now. 7/8 months ago I self-diagnosed with depersonalization/derealization, but now I'm getting these weird symptoms that I'm sure they have nothing to do with it. But when I think of it again, I wonder if it might actually be connected because lots of conditions that include dizziness/vertigo/headpressure are connected with DP/DR.
What are the weird symptoms?
I've been getting:

-Extreme Dizziness/Vertigo
-Extreme Fatigue
-A weird pressure on the top of my head that almost feels like numbness
-Blurry Vision
-Constant Obsessive Existential Thoughts
-Pressure on the face
-Body Weakness/Numbness
-Jaw cracks (can't open my mouth too much)
It certainly all sounds exactly like what I had. If you read my previous posts you will see what I had and how I got my health back. You may not have the same thing but it sounds very similar.
I've been on a diet for about a month now to treat candida overgrowth, and it hasn't gotten any better... I've been eating like this:

-Soups
-Meats
-Fish
-Natural yoghurts
-Eggs
-Ice Tea
-Vegetables

Could it be that the diet  didn't take effect yet?
Truly amazed at the shear number of other people out there with these same symptoms and I feel for all of y'all. They began seven years ago for me...my sophomore year of college...many moons ago. Started with anxiety because of the feeling of pressure in my eyes/face as well as an indescribable strange feeling in the area around my heart. Did all of the usual doctor treatments from heart monitors, to different docs, to different meds, and all to no avail. After years of suffering through something which I had no simple description for I am quite joyful to know there finally might be an answer. I have gone through a tremendous amount of pain and anguish because of this sickness and have had to fight everyday to get over it without it ever going away. It caused insomnia, fatigue, fogginess, stomach discomfort, and a host of other feelings which have limited my ability to live fully thus changing the path of my life. It also eventually led to an addiction to cannabis as it was the only medicinal relief(I was smoking this long before any of the symptoms began) that treated the symptoms but unfortunately didn't cure the cause. I definitely thank God for this plant though as without it I would have had no relief and things may have been too much to bear. I had always felt it was something fungal or some type of nasty little germ that had attached itself to me and now I will be going to see a nutrionalist to get some of the fungal and candida tests done as soon as possible. Thanks to all of you for sharing your stories and I pray that each of you finds the right cure for what ails you so that you can move on with your life!
If you have a candida overgrowth you should feel die-off symptoms a few days after you stop eating sugar. I dont stick to the diet too much. I just avoid sugar and simple carbohydrates.

You may need some anti-fungals to really start getting on top of it.

Have you had a candida test to make sure that's what it is?
I can't do the test because it doesn't exist in my country, and I can't order it online because I don't have money. All I have is like a bunch of unexplained symptoms that match, and a probable "die off" that's causing me to feel extremely 'out of it' , unreal, spaced out and confused, really dizzy/weak, etc.
I have had very similar symptoms to many of you. Been to doctor, Knesiologist, Cranial osteopath. Ended up that I have been wearing the wrong contact lens prescription for several years, despite being tested every 6 months. I have also given up wheat, which the Knesiologist said I was incredibly intolerant to.

A few weeks on I feel about 95%!

worth a try!
Good post Steve.
Thats another thing that I was told to avoid. Wheat!

Makes me feel dreadful when I eat it.
I have a thought about this, since I have been going through the same things...to no avail. Start watching your computer and cell phone usage. Maybe it is radiation... I notice that when I am on these things more, that I get dizzier and and I am lethargic, pressure in back of my head, blurred vision, etc. When I am doing other things...not near the computer or my cell phone (very much), it clears up.
The powers that be, used to warn users about radiation exposure. You don't hear about it anymore...but that isn't saying that the potential for problems, doesn't exist.
Nothing would show up on those tests...
I hope it helps some of you. Just think of all the people out there who haven't posted, but have the same symptoms.

I have all the symptoms described, but one thing that works for me is Sinus Buster products.  It takes a little getting used to but it works for me.  There is a milder version of Sinus Buster too if you're sensitive.  What's neat about it is you can use as often as you want since it's a natural product.  Good luck!
my condition came on me on 2-22-10 in about 5 minutes time.just a rush to my head making me feel dizzy, then the heart started pounding.went to the er and had all the test that have been mentiond here a hundred times.just finding this site has made me feel much better because i am not alone.the only test i have not had is the brain m r i , which the last dr. told me was my last resort. a no win situation, if my bain is clear then i am stuck with this ,or worse find something{ m. s. , tumor etc } and begin to die.not much of a choice.i find staying away from sugar, wheat etc lessons the symtoms (symptoms) but does not get rid of it .next for me is shutting down for about three weeks. no work,no house chores, no bills try to avoid the day to day b.s. that we may not know is causing us stress. good luck all.
p.s. i wish my doctor would read this site, maybe open a new door , because it seems we all have gone the same route to get where we are now,
Here's my solution:  Take 1 Mucinex daily, Advil as needed, and Sinus Buster as needed.  I also started the Candida diet and am alreay feeling better after 3 days!
Hello everyone im sooo glad to know im not the only one suffering with this. I have always been a worry wart, but for the last 5 years i have been dealing with this. But it was'nt till about a lil over a yr ago that it has gotten so bad I think twice before gettin in my car. All of a sudden i feel like im dead cause im unaware of things. Ill feel like my face or a leg etc are paralyzed then i start panicking. I always feel like im in a cloud, and cant see, hear, or even think straight. I feel like im absolutely going crazy, i always think somethings wrong with me. And ive always thought its anxiety, and even took some anxiety pills my sister gave me but never really felt like they where helping. So for the last year ive just been dealing with it and have bee controling it. But my hair is falling out, and it started last august. I tried to ignore it but now its to the point where other people can tell the difference, and if i pull my hair up you can see a lot of scalp on the sides. And for the last month ive been experiencing a crawling/tingly/chill sensation at the back of my head, as if ive lost all feeling. Im starting to get really worried because Im only 23 have two beautiful daughters, and a whole life ahead of us. But dont want to go look like a fool at a doctor and get told its anxiety, i feel like something much more serious is going on.
Hi everyone I have been ill since april 2009 and im still ill havent been able to work since that day dont know what happened. I started getting pain in stomach and rectum about 3 weeks before the first day of the worst year of my life. I to experience the stomach pain and weird sensation and pain in my head. I'm at the end of my rope dont know what to do. I get terrible pressure in my head between the eyes, top of head, and back of head and my jaws hurt. My ears hurt also at times, I have blurry vision or floaters. I'm very restless unable to get a good nights sleep since this started. I have horrible anxiety about doom!! I wake up every morning hot all over and have to have a bowel movement and feel like i cant breath sometimes. Help!!!
Hi there,
Read back through my posts on here and I think it may help you. I dont think everyone on here is suffering from a Candida overgrowth but your symptoms sound very very like it. Especially it starting with stomach problems.

Did the stomach have a sort of nervous feeling at the beginning?
Hi All,

I am still so so sooooooo frustrated with my symptoms, but despite that I keep trying new things every couple weeks. I might try to check out the anxiety route, not sure. I know sometimes I feel better after some cardio at the gym, but doesn't always last.
I have hope for a cure or reason sometime soon.. maybe its because i have tried sooo many things, i'm not sure. I am seeing a new specialist that seems to honestly care. Thats nice for a change. The fact i am always so tired and always sooo thirsty makes me wonder. I was sent for blood tests again today - honestly hoping they come back and say i have some weird low vitamin deficiency - any answer is a good one!

I still read posts on here so if anyone comes up with a cure, please post!

Hi everyone!

Today I am positive and hopeful because for the first time in 3 years of this going on, numerous doctors, tests, scans etc, i FINALLY had something come back abnormal. Apparently the normal vitamin b12 level is 135-600 and my level is now 105. Also apparently have low sodium and electrolytes. I don't know if this is the answer yet, but i am booked to go back to my specialist on Monday already (was just there Wed!) and will discuss with the doc and likely get a b12 injection.
If b12 deficiency actually is the reason behind my problems this is especially frustrating that my doctor could not determine this from a simple blood test for 3 years, and everyone has just been suggesting anti depressants will cure me instead. It was actually about a year ago i read about b12 supplements by someone on here, likely this forum. So i asked my doctor about it and she sort of shrugged it off and as i was only on the low side of normal (which i have read today can cause issues even on the low side of normal). Anyways, i started taking oral supplements, basically on my own, but not very much or regularly, but even despite that, my levels have obviously continued to drop.

I am looking forward to the outcome of my appointment this week and hopeful i can regain my life again. If this is my answer i have been seeking so desperately for 3 yrs, I will be changing GP immediately. A doctor that can't determine something so simple is no doctor at all in my eyes.

I will keep you posted, but i urge you to check your levels of b12 too!
"Peace I leave with you, my peace i give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John 14:27

I Suffered the same symptoms as all of you...the Lord Jesus Christ knows that's true.

But today I am here to tell you that through the Lord anyhting is possible. He died on the Cross for you!! name another Father or God that did that for their Followers...you Can't....he died and that should set you free from sickness and sin...."But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisements of our peace was upon him; and with his strip WE ARE HEALED." Isaiah 53:5

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS....

BROTHER FREDY
Hi there, glad you're getting somewhere.

Sometimes parasites, bacterias and fungus's in the body can cause you to be low on certain elements. Try and find the route of the cause.

I'm trying something new at the moment and so far the results are staggering.

Since the 2nd day of taking it I've had no symptoms.

I'm in to day 5 and haven't felt better in years.

I dont want to get anyones hopes up so I'll carry on taking it and if it keeps working I'll let you all know.
Wow I am sooo thankful to have stumbled on this site!  I also have been experiencing alot of the same symptoms for about 3 months now.  Dizziness, foggy minded, sinus pressure/pain, especially in my ears, sensitive eyes, lack of coordination at times, bouts of confusion, numbness, feeling weak, tight feeling in chest...etc etc lol. Alot of the time I feel hazy, clouded, its a strange feeling that's hard to explain.  These symptoms often cause me alot of anxiety that sometimes result in a panic attack.  I had seriously considered that I became a hypochondriac overnight...I keep trying to tell myself that all of this is in my head, I'm being paranoid, over-dramatic, and have just been trying to ignore these wierd symptoms when they come on.  It is so great to know that I'm not alone!! Thank you all for sharing your stories and treatments that have worked for you.  I'm really interested in the candida overgrowth theory.  Would it hurt to just try the diet without consulting a doctor first?  Just wondering.  I try to aviod doctors at all costs haha :)  Good luck everybody! I hope you all find the answers you are looking for.  
Oh and Vini, please let us know if what you're trying works out for you! Thanks for all the super helpful posts!

God bless!
Will do.
It's day 7 and I'm still feeling really good. Slight headache yesterday but I think that I had over-done the new stuff.

Went for a 5 mile run yesterday and that cleared it.

I'm pretty certain that this stuff is getting my health back but to be honest I've had so many set-backs that I'll give it another week before revealling what it is. I dont want people running out and buying it before I can really recommend it.
Right, quick and very exciting update.
I've lost count of how many days I've been taking this stuff now but all I can say is that it has worked amazingly well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had the slightest bit of vertigo since the 2nd day of starting it (first time in 7yrs), my sinus pressure has gone, my eyes seem much clearer. My head still feels a bit cloudy but I think that's the toxins from the candida die-off.

I used to get terrible vertigo walking around shopping malls/centres but have been walking around like the whole things a new experience, carrying my child aswell which I couldn't do before.

All I can say is it has DEFINATELY worked for me so far. I'll keep taking this for another month or so just to make sure that I completely get my health back.

I'll post an update to let you know how things are going.

As I say I recommend this for anyone suffering from sinus pressure, dizziness, vertigo, blurred vision and anyone who has been tested positive for a candida overgrowth.

The name of this stuff is MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution). It was used as water purification drops until a man called "Jim Humble" realised that it could kill Malaria in 4-10 hours. With more research he realised that it can help the immune system get back on track fighting off all sorts of parasites, viruses and bacterias.

There's plenty of information online about it for you to make up your own mind.

Good luck.
Vini
I'm so glad i found this site. I have been trying to figure this out for months. It all started after i lost my daughter, so i thought it was an anxiety problem. Which i am on medicine for, as well as bi-polar. I've also been known to be a slight hypochondriac. But i still know something is wrong with me as i have the same symptoms as all of you. I have seen numerous different doctors with no help yet. Just had a brain MRI and am hoping it shows something that is causing this.
SO GOOD TO KNOW IAM NOT ALONE. RIGHT AT THE MOMENT IAM HAVING ISSUES WITH SINUS PRESSURE, HEADACHES, FLOATERS IN MY EYES. HAD SURGERY IN MY PAST FOR NASAL POLYPS. USED TO HAVE TINGLING IN MY FACE AND BODY. FELT LIKE I WAS HAVING A DAM STROKE. WENT TO A NEUROLOGIST, HAVE HAD CT SCANS. I ALSO WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. I HAVE HAD SUCH ANXIETY PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE AND AM BEING TREATED FOR DEPRESSION AND PANIC ATTACKS. I KNOW HOW YOU ALL FEEL. AND FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER WALKED IN OUR SHOES THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK. AND PLEASE REMEMBER PANIC ATTACKS N DEPRESSION CAN CONTROL YOUR LIFE. DONT LET IT GET HELP. AND DONT BE ASHAMED, WE ARE NOT ALONE......  
Hello All,
Hopefully this helps a bit. Allow me to first say that for most of you no, you are not loosing your mind and if this is what I think it is, it's not even considered a mental disease.
I have had most of these symptoms, the worst being depersonalization, dizziness, "brain fog", vision problems when turning my head too quickly, or when there are too many planes of vision, and with depth perception issues, which makes me somewhat clumsy at times for the past 4 months or so. That and anxiety generally.
Although I have had anxiety attacks before, mostly after a night of drinking, they only lasted a minute of two and would subside. 4 months ago I had one, again after a proper night of boozing, and the symptoms didn't stop for three days. I couldn't leave the house without feeling like I was going to pass out and awake in a mental ward. So I didn't leave the house for three days. Also for those three days I often lost feeling in my legs when I ventured out. I thought these feelings would be permanent. Thus, my anxiety perpetuated itself.
After an MRI, and a trip to the ENT both of which found nothing, I've come to accept these symptoms as products of anxiety disorder.
I cam to this conclusion after different approaches to alleviating these symptoms. For the sinus issues, which I've never had before, I had many a massage concentrating on loosing my neck. I also went to accupuncture once a week, explaining my problem to them, and they too worked on loosening up my the muscles leading from my neck to my ears. I also started doing yoga at home, concentrating on my neck. I don't know why, but I was convinced that something was blocking flow to my brain and sinuses in my neck. Anyway, its hard to say what exactly "worked" since I've only very gradually been improving, but the most helpful thing I've done, easily, is research anxiety disorder and how to deal with it.
I could go one forever explaining this, but suffice it to say, from what most of you are describing (most of which I have been experiencing) I am pretty convinced that many of you may suffer from an anxiety/panic disorder. Reading about it gave me a bit of closure and I started working on what needed to be done.
Someone else mentioned at the beginning of this thread this website anxietycentre.com. It seems kind of low rent maybe, or non-professional but it honestly helped me a lot just by describing and defining exactly what I was experiencing and assuring me that I wasn't crazy. And from there I found other literature on the subject that is also too accurate in its description of my symptoms for me to believe it is not anxiety disorder.
Currently I am operating at about 80 to 90 percent which is a vast improvement.
I hope this helps and that others will leave any success stories, however minor, to encourage the rest of us.
God speed.
Hiya, I'm dead worried about my latest symptoms but am getting the feeling the doctor is getting sick of seeing me and is throwing what anti-biotics they can at me. For the last 3/4 months i've been run down and poorly with a chest infection and sinusitis. These cleared up but i am still having headaches (quite tense at times) a shaking feeling in my body when i'm up and about, shortness of breath and at night palpatations and sweating. The last week my sleep patterns have been all over the place and three nights of those I bearly slept a wink (talking 3 hours compared to a restful 8 I normally get!) I'm now getting twitches in parts of my body that are involuntary. Should I be fighting for more help or a I being paranoid?! I am a teacher and am really struggling to do my job to the level i need to. Please help!! Many thanks xxxxxx
I agree that there are signs of anxiety in a lot of the posts, but what we have to ask ourselves is what's causing it?

All I can say is that I had panick attacks, depersonalization, dizziness, brain fog, vision problems and terrible sinus pressure and pain. I had an MRI and CT scan and my sinuses showed no signs of infection.

All my symptoms have disapeared after using something called MMS. It has worked wonders and it's success would point the finger towards a fungus, a parasite, a bacteria or a virus.

I'm still convinced that candida has a big part to play but folk on here must be bored of me banging on about it by now.

I feel great at the moment and am enjoying doing things that I haven't done for years.
omg omg, i can't believe i found this site! a couple hours ago i got off the crisis line so they could talk me out of doing something drastic (like get into a 'car accident' so a doctor would finally look at me). i feel a little calmer now, but no better. i've used the search string 'head pressure' previously, but this never came up.
someone mentioned Chiari Malformation, but what do i do? docs don't like that we search the internet. same w/the parathyroid theory. when i go to the docs w/all these bizarre symptoms (how does bloating relate to head problems??)  i just get a puzzled stare and referrals--sometimes up to a year away--to some specialist or another. that dizzy, spacey, this-isn't-me feeling is sending me over the edge. the only thing i can relate to this is i got a bad bang on the back of the head when i was a kid (storm cellar door fell on my head) but i'm 56 now. i've been fighting this for about 20 years, and the space between attacks is getting almost nil--maybe 10-15 hours, then whammy, another attack. i've had a permanent headache for much of my life, but this, this is unbearable--lightning-like pains, incredible pressure, pain in eyes, noise in ears, sleeping for up to 15 hours, dizziness. i've gone off paxil and nearly everything else, because nothing is working, still taking gabapentin, but it doesn't seem to be helping anymore. x-rays have showed narrowing in upper cervical spine--is something being squeezed off? i'm so desperate i'm actually going to go to ER once i can find someone to take me, but i can almost tell how it will go--"another drug seeker--GOMER". .i can't work, i have no life left but sleeping and feeling sick. when i saw my doc last week, after the worst migraine i've had in 10 years, he looked through my chart and said the one constant through the years is pressure in my head, but he's tested me for nearly everything and is at the end of his ability to help. thanks for listening.
Dont do anything drastic. There's always a cure, for everything.

I dont know much about upper narrowing in the spine but I do know that I have had many of your symptoms and after just over a week of MMS treatment I am feeling on top of the world. No symptoms whatsoever.

Read back through all the posts and see what you think. Does any of my or any one elses symptoms match yours exactly?

My solution was MMS and MSM (confusing I know!). This was after 7 years of battling with doctors and getting no answers except "anti-depressants and antibiotics".
So I've been reading these posts for about 2 months. I was very hesitant to post anything because i dont want to be another person that is just complaining about their awful symptoms and no solution.

It has now been 2 months that ive had pressure in my head and ears, dizziness, lightheaded, tingling in body, heart palpitations, major anxiety, insomnia etc. I was really hesitant to go with the candida theory people have mentioned but after dozens of website articles my symptoms are listed under candida. I noticed if i followed the candida diet of just eating vegetables and protein i do feel ALOT better. This is not something i plan to do long term but i am hoping to get put on a anti-fungal drug to speed up this process. None of my doctors think it could be candida so im going to a new one tomorrow who takes more of a natural approach. Have people mentioned this to their doctors and are also getting the run around? I've had numerous ER visits, blood tests, CAT scans and MRIs. I'm waiting for results on Lyme Disease and Celiac Disease but my guess is they will be negative.

Going back to Candida - it says there is an at home test you can do. Google it! I'm not sure how accurate this test is but it has to do with the way your saliva looks in water. Mine ended up showing it had a ton of yeast overgrowth in my body. The extra yeast ultimately turns into toxins and fungus in your blood stream.

I will keep posting any other helpful information. I hope everyone can do the same because this is wreaking havoc on most of our lives!
Great post.
Try MMS. I've been on it for about 2 weeks now and all my symptoms have cleared up.
In fact most of the symptoms cleared up within 2 days.

I've been taking MSM as well which apparently gets you're blood to the right pH. This means that candida cannot survive in any other place apart from the gut (where it should be).

I just avoid sugar and simple carbohydrates now and that seems to work. The candida diet is so strict that I found I wasn't eating much and feeling exhausted.
Have any of you looked at Pots Syndrome. Take your pulse when seated and then while standing if it goes up more than 30 beats in 5 minutes it could be pots syndrome.
Vinibhoy - I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I am starting to but it just seems to be taking awhile. Some days good/some days bad. My doctor is starting me on diflucan this week which is an anti-fungal drug. I am crossing my fingers that will help along with my healthy eating. I have heard of several supplements especially the one you are taking. That may be my next step if the anti-fungal does not work. I also bought something called ThreeLac that people were talking about. Have you heard about that? Im normally not one to try alternative medicines and herbal things but after this whole episode i am willing to do anything to feel normal again!
Hi again,
I'd stick to the diet, take the Diflucan and possibly another anti-fungal like Grapefruit seed extract or Pau D'arco. Then after a few weeks start taking the probiotic (Threelac).

I used this protocol last year and some of my symptoms cleared up. I couldn't get rid of the vertigo or sinus pressure so I went on to take MMS. I have to say I wouldn't bother with anything else now. This stuff is literally unbelievable and so quick!!!

7 years of going to the doctors and getting no answers. 2 days of MMS and my vertigo, sinus pressure, dizziness etc etc etc had completely disapeared.
Greetings !!  I was just searching the web for symptoms and found this sight and hooray !! ... I'm not alone !!  I am a 31 year old male from KY and I was in excellent health ... never got even so much as a headache ... maybe one a year literally until approx. 4 1/2 years ago ... I got a severe inner ear infection and my world has been torn apart every since ... I get the dizziness, lack of concentration or ability to stay focused, I almost always keep a headache now with extreme pressure in my ears, eyes and cheek/nose bones and I also have ringing in my ears very frequently, I have been throing up a lot recently and always feel energyless now ... even if I have slept 13 hours ... I done this the other day ... I also have read some saying weather affects them ... well it affects me really bad as well ... if a storm is moving in I have so much pressure I can't focus at all and don't even know where I am almost ... its TERRIBLE !! ... since the ear infection I have also had high blood pressure problems as well as a very rapid pulse now too ... I repeat I never had ANY of this before ... how an ear infection could do this is beyond me ( and all the Drs I have been to)  caffeine seems like it makes the pressure worse as well and I get panicky/anxiety and nervousness as too. I am not a hypochondriac by any means, yet even my own mother has told me she feels this is my case .... but I know better .... this is truly awful and I sympathize with each and every one of you experiencing the same symptoms .... I also now cannot be around cigarette smoke either or it feels like I can't breathe and I start getting the jitters after an hour or so of heavy exposure ... I don't have insurance and right now all I can afford is a local clinic with interns as Drs ... so I have very limited help .... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and as I tell myself ... "your not dead, so just keep taking it day by day and eventually you will get better"  ... take care everyone and good luck on your illnesses as well ... RSM
I almost forgot ... I feel like I can't get any air at all anymore ... I can do the least thing physical now and find myself gasping and feeling like I am going to faint I am so lightheaded after I exert myself at all ... I mean literally to the extent of walking a small upgrade for approx. 75-100 ft or so ... its terrible !!  I also get so sleepy I feel like I am numb at times and just know i am going to fall asleep driving . I have had lung x-rays and also had an EKG and they said both were normal.
Have you been tested for mono? Your symptoms sound like alot of the symptoms  i had with mono.
Yes ... I tested negative ... however I came into a cpap (sleep apnea) machine earlier tonight ... and I am not sure yet if it will help, but I put it on a few mins and felt like a different person ... I also searched the symptoms of low oxygen : Oxygen deficiency medical symptoms include: stomach acid, bacterial, viral, parasitic infection, bronchial, chronic hostility, circulation problems. Also depression, dizziness, fatigue, irrational behavior, irritation, lowered immunity to colds, flu and infections, memory loss, muscle aches, overall bodily weakness, poor digestion, tumors, deposit buildups. I have almost all of these !!  ... so wish me luck on the machine !!  ... sometimes a little help is a lot !! and thanks for the reply ... will keep you all posted on the outcome ... RSM
HI Guys I decided to just type these symptoms and this came into google. I cant believe people have the same feelings. All I really have had for as long as I can remember of is a spaced out feeling everyday. When people talk to me for example I feel miles away from them. I have been to see doctors/physiologists and nothing. When I am in areas with bright lights such as supermarkets I feel it the most. Its like I can function and do everyday things but I know its there. I also have this memory loss problem, it has seemed to really affect this and I can quickly forget what a person has said to me a minute ago! I want to feel healthy and strong and I am only 25!! I get panicky under situations also - even driving over a bridge. It sounds crazy but I am just not sure what else to do. It doesnt affect my ears or anything but I know its still there.
Anyone got any ideas?
Michelle Xx
I'm no Dr. , but heres my 2 cents from my research and personal experiences ... I have a few probable causes .... lack of oxygen ... possible migraine coming through your eyes ( you can have migraines without a severe headache, two major symptoms of a migraine coming through the eyes is seeing spots... like when you walk in a dark room after being in the sun and you guessed it ... light sensitivity ) ... I also forgot to mention I am light sensitive as well ... however if its a migraine I don't think it would affect you as being panicky' ... do you smoke ? ... have you ever been exposed to mold for long periods of time ? I lived in a mobile home a few years before this happened and the water heater had a leak in the 'junk storage' bedroom that I was unaware of ... I didn't go in there for a long time, then one day I opened the door and black mold was EVERYWHERE !!  ... it was soon after this that my problems started ... I am hoping and praying this isn't the root of my illness as I have seen numerous posts online about it being an uncurable thing in many cases. I am growing more confident with each passing day however that my complete problem is a lack of oxygen somewhere,somehow. If I were you ... I would try to get on something mild ... buspar perhaps and take it regularly and it seems to help with most of the panic/anxiety ... for me its pretty effective anyways ... be warned however most ppl. get dizzy feeling/kinda numb feeling or both when starting buspar ... so I would suggest not driving the first week or so when starting it, but its great for me ... I cut my dosage in half and only take the other half if I get upset over something bad ... also you may want to try some good over the counter eye drops ... it doesn't fix the light sensitivity completely, but it has seemed to help mine some ... one word of advice however ... do not let them put you on depression meds .... I tried this and its rough coming off of them and they helped me absolutely NONE at all ... just made me feel more ran down and sluggish and spaced out than I already was UGHH !! ... hope this helps ... RSM
Hi mate,
You sound exactly like me.
Have you taken a lot of antibiotics in the past?

Read my posts and I'm almost certain they will help you.

The bright lights and shopping centres were worst for me aswell.

Something called MMS seems to have sorted out most of my symptoms.

PM me if you want any more info.

Cheers
Vini
Ive been feeling so dizzy and shaky ever since having my son nearly 15months ago. Sometimes my iron helps, other times not. I suffer panic attacks and bad anxiety, i was told the weird tingling in my face was just anxiety and that my heart palputations were stress. I always feel spaced out, was diagnosed with depression but didn't want any drugs as they can make things alot worse. im only 17 and reading all this makes me panic more. I just want to know whats wrong. i dont have much faith in seeing doctors anymore since reading this as it looks like nothing is going to help. Sometimes im fine and other days i am just so weak and its horrible
i have anxiety and panic attacks for 6 years now...and i do go to therapy and i see a psychiatrist....i have dizzy spells , short pains go through my head sometimes it is so bad i cant leave my house and i always have to be with someone at all times i am on 3 different anti depressent meds and i agree with some of you that said it takes over your life because it truly does i cant do half the stuff i used to do....
Hello ... couldn't help but notice what you said about MMS and how effective it was for you ... Just to make certain ... you are meaning Miracle Mineral Solution correct ? ... I done a quick lookup on it and it sounds AMAZING !!  ... you other ppl. should check it out ... heres the site I went to   http://www.miraclemineral.org/breakthrough.php  ... hope this helps someone ... I think I may give it as shot as well ... at this point I'm willing to try almost anything if it helps just a little ... if I do it I will let you know any positive or negative results ... if anyone else tries it please do the same ... take care everyone ... RSM
Wow, I can not believe so many people have the same symptoms.  I was starting to feel hopless like this was all in my head.  It started about a year ago one morning when I was driving to work I had to pull over because I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded and like I was going to throw up.  I pulled over and got out at a starbucks to go sit down but my head just kept spinning and spinning I felt like I was going to pass out which was making me panik and feel like I couldn't breathe.  The took me by ambulance to the hospital where they did a MRI which was normal and told me I had an inner ear infection which was throwing my off balance and gave me an antibiotic and sent me home.  Two days later I was walking through walmart and felt the same way again and I was holding my baby I went to sit down because everything was spinning but I never made it to sit I passed out and fell to the ground.  Next thing I know Im being put in an ambulance again.  I was at the hospital for 4 days this time and they did xrays, MRI's, Catscans, EKG and anything else they could think of.  Everything was normal.  I don't get it.  I have been ok during the past year until now and I am getting the same symptoms all over again  and I am scared to drive or go to the store alone.  I feel pressure on my head, major headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, tiredness even when getting adequate sleep, can't concentrate, fatigue etc.  I don't understand why this keeps happening to me and why they can't figure out what is wrong!  I have to say that both times have been very stressful times of my life so i dont know if that has any effect.  Also, I have been breastfeeding this whole time which can drain my body I know.  For the past 11 years I have been getting these headaches where I can be looking at something and all the sudden there is like a big patch of light in the middle of whatever I'm looking at.  Nobody can explain why that happens either.  Can anyone give me any advise or have any idea what may be wrong?
I am having similar symptoms, but much more with the out of body feeling and vertigo.  I have been suffering from dizziness for about 2 years now.  It's off and on, some days I don't have it at all, some days I walk into stuff and fall over.  I get really uncomfortable when I get dizzy and my heart races, I sweat.  I constantly jerk awake at night, not wanting to close my eyes because when I do, the world spins.  Sometimes, it feels similar to going to bed drunk and getting bed spins.  When I stir soup or try to focus on somethig spinning, I get dizzy.  What really scared me was on Tuesday, I was driving, and I started to get really dizzy and disoriented, more than a usual "attack".  The more I looked between the speedometer and the road, the worse it got.  It was like I couldn't handle the different depths in my vision and my hands and legs felt paralized.  This is pretty scary when driving, fortunately it passed for about 10 seconds and I didn't crash, but then came back again exactly the same!  I felt like I was out of control for a second, so I started to sing along with the radio to keep my mind in the present, until I could safely park.  Since then, I have been having this happen off and on for two days.  Throughout the past 2 years, I have had and MRI, EKG, bloodwork, etc..  I started seeing a chiropractor, thinking there was a problem with nerves/muslces/bones in my neck, causing problems with my mind.  I have tried anti-fungels, probiotics, diet changes,anti-vertigo meds, pain meds, anti-anxiety meds, anti-depression meds, herbal supplements, cure-all gimics, you name it.  I have also had the pressure in my eyes checked, periferal vision, near and far sight and are normal, or corrected.   I have tried exercise, yoga, and meditation. Doctors have diagnosed me with chronic vertigo (um, yeah not good enough diagnosis for me), anxiety, allergies (which they later realized I don't have), ear infections (which they later reported wasn't an infection), IBS, blah blah.. Pretty much general easy answers they give me, with no cure.   I am sad to report that nothing has worked.  I am going to see yet another doctor next week who specializes in Reiki, an ancient Japanese form of healing.  This is how desperate I've become.  So, if anyone has had dizziness as their main symptom, with wave like rushes of confusion and paralyzed feelings, I would say whatever it is, I really hope someone figures it out, cuz I'm pretty sure I've tried everything.  Sorry this is so long and doesn't have any answers, but I thought I'd list my symptoms and what I've tried in hopes of giving someone a new idea, or someone having a new one for me.  Thanks.

P.S. I've tried "magic" cure-alls like MMS, sorry to Vinibhoy, I'm not saying it didn't cure you, but I have exhausted every option, and I can't afford to try every new cure-all product that I run across.

Good luck to all, I am going to keep watching this site and at least I now know I'm not alone.  Nobody believes me either and I have stopped telling family and friends about it.  I fear I will lose my license, and who knows what else.
You all may want to consider what you are eating or drinking. I never eat out except to go to a Vietnamese restaurant now and again. Sometimes when I eat there I get this numbing pressure on the back of my neck into the sides of my head. I believe it is from MSG. My reaction doesn't always happen, I believe it depends on how much MSG they use. Also I have problems with sulfites. These are put in foods like salads at a salad bar as a preservative and drinks like wine. Everyone reacts to substances like this differently. The way we eat now a days it's know wonder we have problems.
I may have figured my problem out.  I know I just posted yesterday, but after going through all my symptoms in writing, and discussing it again with my family, I found a possible reason.  I have hyperthyroidism (forgot to add it to my list) and take I medicine for it.  Although doctors check the levels in your blood, I don't think mine was or is ever accurate.  I'm not saying they are performing the tests wrong, but maybe there are exceptions.  Today, I accidently took 2 of my pills with breakfast.  By 9 am I was dizzy, sweating, and felt like I was floating again.  An over or underactive thyroid, or incorrect dosage levels do have symptoms matching almost all listed on this thread.  I have decided to stop putting anything pharmaceutical into my body.  If I am sleepy more often, and I gain a little extra weight due to an underactive thyroid, then I'll deal with it.  I hope this works!
If you don't fix your underactive or overactive thyroid it is more than weight you will be suffering with. Good Luck
Having read all the comments on this post, and suffering from the symptoms, I believe that we can sum it up in some words :

We are POISONNED ! We have a mix of symptoms evoking fibromyalgia and candida overgrowth

Our immune system is in state of unbalance due to a constant aggression by specific substances.

And this poison obviously comes from our food and medicines.

The main entrance point of this poison into our bodies : the intestines !
Our intestines may not work properly any more due to our western, unbalanced, diet. As a result the intestines are deteriorated : Some macromolecules are able to go through the intestine walls but they should not be allowed in.

The major part of our immune system happens to be located around our intestines. When those "intruders" molecules enters the body, the immune system must work to push them away at all cost from the vital organs, so it has no choice but storing them in connective tissues and muscles, as the cleaning capacity of liver does not suffice to eliminate them.

When those molecules are stored at those places, a secondary auto-immune reaction takes place, namely, they are attacked and this provokes pain.

Just try this one :

- Eliminate all refined sugar from your diet (can be replaced with natural honey)
- Eliminate all vinegar from your diet
- Eliminate all antibiotics unless last resort solution to bacterial infection
- Eat as much fruit and vegetables as possible (critical)

HEALING is just going from a state of unbalance to a state of balance.

Try this !
I would like to add the following : I have mostly cured myself and lost weight since I began with this new diet.

In order to "format" my body and bring it back to its "factory settings" I wanted to make an experiment : Before adopting the new diet described above,  I began with a 7 days water fast to try to check if food was the source of the symptoms.

What happened during those 7 days was very interesting : the heavy symptoms were eliminated almost immediately, but there were 3 or 4 "peak" symptoms outbursts during the first days as I was loosing weight very quickly ! (famous Herxheimer reaction)

I was puzzled at first then I understood :

As my body was tapping in my reserves due to the intense state of fasting, it happened to burn "bad fuel" from time to time, full of those toxins, that provoked the symptoms outburst.

I lost more than 20 pounds in 3 weeks and I am energized like never before.

Even if I do not recommend 7 days water fast, you can try one day or two days water-fast just to psychologically be in a "warrior" state. It is PROVEN fact that when the body is fasting for short period, it enters into HEALING MODE as energy usually directed to digestion becomes available

Also, just at the end of the fast, you  will help be able to jump start the diet without feeling deprived.

You will be tasting tomatoes, apples and etc. like the most delicate and flavoured meals on earth.

Fruit and vegetables !
Other medicines to avoid  :

- Any type of steroid based medicine (which may give a boost to candida overgrowth. Candida fungi can perforates intestine walls in its mycellian form. That's no good.)

- and also non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ( like Aspirin, Ibuprofen, etc) which are damaging to the intestine wall and may promote further infiltration of macromolecules into your system

To sum it up, try to eat as if you were marooned on an island like in the "Survivor" game. Your body will thank you and give you a break from all those pains
Very interesting post.
I've been mentioning candida on here for a while now but I don't think many people are believing that this could have such a dreadful effect on our bodies.

I also believe that the sinus problem (which doesn't show up on ct or mri scans) is candida which has entered the blood stream and gone into the actual tissue. This is why it doesn't show as an infection.

I think over the next few years candida will become more and more of a problem and something that docs will have to start taking very seriously.
Yes, I know that about the thyroid, but when you are as desperate as I am right now, you are willing to try anything.  I am on day 9 of constant waves of vertigo, dizziness, out of body feeling.  About every 3 seconds I feel normal, then go back to confused and dizzy.  Sometimes I am doing something and I stop and forget what I'm doing for a second.  Caused me to have a nervous breakdown on Sunday and my family made me go to the ER.  Had every blood work test done and a catscan (again)  They found nothing wrong with me.  I'm going to the neurologist hopefully today.  I am taking vitamins, probiotics, ginkgo biloba and dramamine.  Nothing is helping and I am starting to lose my mind.  I am close to losing my job as I have not been there for a week.  Any new ideas are appreciated.  
Hi there,
Have you tried Colloidal Silver? Drink it, put it in your ears, use it as a sinus rinse.

I'm almost certain from your symptoms that this is systematic candida. You sound exactly like me 7 years ago. I was having panic attacks and all the symptoms you mention.

Also, with the mms, how long did you try it for and how many drops were you taking?
I would have done the same thing. You have to see if it is medication causing your vertigo. If it is maybe you should see a different doctor for your thyroid. I wish you the best.
i have had these smptoms for 4 years now been to 7 different drs. hat ct mri evry neoroligy test there is, blood work galore, this hit with the room spinning one morning that subsided after a dose o keflex was given to me by a dr who took a wart off for procaution of the removal. came back 2 years ago feb, out of nowhere as i was driving felt like a panic attack ad out of body exp. started coming here an there, they ought i was even haing seizures, was put on tons of meds none worked, that subsided, but the weakness, sleeping for hours, unbalanced feeling stayed, now for months now here are my symptoms aloti know but this is how i feel.............lightheaded,face tingles and feels tighting,head pain supatic horific at times short and head pressure,gums thump, heartbeat in head loud thumping left more goes away, blurry vision, tired eyes, ear pain spurratic, thumping rining echoing, foggy head, very slight nausea, tend o slightly bepled offalance to the left, head heavy, weak some days canlay on couch for hours in and out of seep hours at a time hard to get out of that feeling,stomach bloating, needles and pins, wrist elbow pain, heart palputations, smells bother me, 10 at night have to go to bed feel like i cant stand to be anywhere but on my side inbed, wake up often at sleep time, dr moth, rigt eye waters, shouldr and neck pain, chest feels heavy, now i dont ave these every minute it comes and goes, if i take 1/2 of a adavan it will subside some for 3/4 of the daybut i only take them sparingly, once it was 2 months, i tr to fight it as much as possible, i was dignoised with sacoidosis 6 years ago, that equals your v-D is high, well mine n now borderline ow,mybp is great my sugar under control, i cannot lose a pound for last 2 years even if i starve, dr says sarcoid is great, other dr says sugar is great, other dr says ct's scan ok ent nothing wrong, tmj dr your ok new family dr tried to drug me up on mood stabilizers got rid of her, i have 5 sec. dr and any new ones i go too including the neuro, want to pump you up with drugs, i want to find out what is wrong first, iam going to look upthe candida yeast site now and any suggestions anyone??????
Yes, look into systematic candida.

The panic thing when driving used to scare the hell out of me. I've had to pull over a few times and get my wife to drive, it almost felt like I couldn't focus, the head spins, then the arms go numb and bang the real panic starts.

I'm sure there's a solution for you. I have taken MMS, MSM and Colloidal silver as well as antifungals like Pau D'Arco and Coconut oil and I'm now feeling about 90%. When I was at my worst I was about 20%.

Oxygen around the body is also apparently a great thing. So plenty of brisk walks or if you can manage it jogs.

Good luck.

PM me if you want any more help.

Vini
Good news to those who may have not been tested for this.  They found out what was wrong with me, finally.  After being poked a million times and having tons of tests, they found my thiamine and B12 to be extremely low.  This can cause many of the symptoms listed on this thread.  I am getting B12 injections and also taking thiamine (B1) supplements.  I'm on day 4 of feeling completely normal.  It mostly happens to alcoholics, but can also happen to people who don't eat right, or have other issues.  Go get a bottle of B1 vitamins (over the counter) and try it if your symptoms were similar to mine a few posts up.
Glad to hear that you've found out what's wrong with you.

I don't want to put a dampner on your findings but I still stand by my initial thoughts that most people on this thread (not all but most) have a systematic candida over-growth.

If you are deficient in something the chances are there's a reason behind it. I think the reason behind your deficiency is candida.

Candida is known to cause Vitaimin B, zinc and iron deficiency.
Hi Vini

Thanks for your feedback.

While I believe candida plays an important part of the predicament, I tend to believe that the primary causes, which can lead to candida overgrowth are :

- Excess antibiotics at some point of your history that badly damages intestinal lining

- Excess alcohol or other substance that degrade the liver ability to clean your body from poisonous substances.

That's at least my end analysis for my case. While I do not react to natural sugar in fruits, I only have discomfort while I eat high sugar or hi grease meals.

I have not been subject to any spaced-out feelings for months now.

Our bodies just blowed the whistle on our current diet.

Anyway, hope that everybody can find a way back to great health

Take care
Sam
thanks for ur messages, i have been following this site for more than a year now with out writing any comment. i have about 98% of the symptoms mention in this site, some times ago u  made mention of of MMS,MSM,and Colloidal silver as well as antifungals , i ordered for MMS which came with Citric Acid Solution and i usually have 24 drops of each in a 1liter bottle, divide it into 8 equal parts which i do drink hourly for 8 hours every day, i have drink it for some weeks now and there is no changes in my symptoms, so pls keep me posted on what u use and how u combine them. pls what's the difference between MMS and MSM as i only ordered for MMS,
thanks hope to read from u soon
ND
Hi there,
I think that once the mms is mixed up you have to drink it with in the hour? I might be wrong though?

MSM is very different. Here's some info about it... http://falconblanco.com/health/msm/faq.html

Good luck
thanks i feel you are on to it because i had every test and blood work done for years as i said, when you have an auto immune as i do so thats what they say, your v-d is high well as i indicated mine is low for the past 7 months, so this new family dr i saw tried to pump it up with shots, capsuls and 3 months of pure hell, these drs do not know how to cure, they treat the symptoms, iam a product of that so now i have found a dr who treated my daughter with natural items and cures and she had an ongoing bout with the candida as her autistic son has and her husband, she had and continues to use the products her  dr suggested, including oil of oregeno etc and her tummy is flat they are alot healthier and if they start eating the yeast products and fast food and none of them drink pop or eat alot of sugar, it will come back you have to controll it with diet your supplements and fresh air all in one. i do feel best when outside, the extra v-d this dr was giving me and b-12 was annoying my system along with celestia i couldn't get off the couch, so i agree your products are better than treating just the symptoms, as in evrything everyone will differ some what on the outcome, this new dr takes hair folical testing and goes where the reg dr and md's do not, and like i said so many symptoms are so much the same for all the auto immunes we now acknowledge, the candida is in all of us but the growth has to be stopped as you say and it does infact clear yourself up, i have seen it in two of my daughters and their family members, and iam going to cleanse and start very carefully to watch my intake to this day i dont feel i have sarcoid and not many drs treat this, all my symponts started with a sinus infection when i was a child at 8 i use to get horrific ones, now 50 years later they have subsided but all these syptoms (symptoms) are here and yes for 2 yrs i was on predisone, they said i had asthma, that was 9 yrs ago, i do not have asthma, and it goes on and on, sad to say when you have good health insurance you have more of a chance of being a guinney pig than anything. so please tell me of how your heath and symptoms are now and what you eat may i ask??? thanks
Wow, there really is people lile me.  my troubles started when i was 18 standing in line to get into a san diego chargers game, i passed out and never have felt the same. i am 47 now. i consider myself in good shape, i work out, eat right 80% of the time, have maybe 3 beers on the weekend. i used to get these attacks about once every 6 months, then once every 3 months , now its once every other dang day. i get an off balance feeling, my eyes feel like they are crossing, my stomach will get physically bloated, i just feel weird, light headed. then i start to panic which proubally leads to a panic attack, plus my ears and head will feel full. i was put on anxiety meds, got off them, did not help. i have had mri,cat scan all of that,.... nothing. all of this and i try to lead a normal life with a wife and 5 kids. my last episode i was at disney land and the back of my neck started to hurt very bad. i bent down to tie my shoe and bang, i got light headed, stomach became very bloated and felt like i was going to pass out. i went back to the hotel for a few hours and rested, did not feel good the whole day. ofcourse next day i felt fine. any ideas?  thank you
Whoa. I [finally] decided to google my symptoms and I landed here. Gosh so many people suffering like me with fuzzy, foggy head, dizziness, exhaustion (I could just sleep the day away). I also note that I've been much better lately with the +30c/+90f summer heat. This is the first cool day and the dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks.
I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and have been on meds for 1.5 years now. However I complain about my foggy head every time to the doctor and he has no answer, other than to say that the thick head symptom is common in depression.
   However, recently I found a book which gives an idea that I think really has merit. The author' webpage is www.ultramind.com and I think he is on to something. He basically says that the idea that the brain and the body are two separate systems because of the blood-brain-barrier is wrong. They are not that separate. You feel fuzzy and dull because your brain is being poisoned. Your body is poisoned and this poison has gotten into your brain. Also, this Dr. Hyman has CURED many many people. This doctor had this problem himself - so he went looking for a cure - and found it and cured himself!
   My wife and I are going to try his system (in a week or two) but the very fact that we all have similar - but not exactly the same - symptoms is indicative that this fuzziness in the brain is NOT the place of the problem. This fuzziness is but the brain's REACTION  to being poisoned.
   If anyone else here has info about this Dr. Hyman and his Ultramind cure, please let us know. I googled him and everything I found said that he was for real.
I also have these symptoms....I am not going to school today and my daughter is missing out on kinder because I feel weird, fuzzy pressure type feeling in my head, with blurry type vision...finding it difficult to focus on things. The thought of leaving the house make my anxiety creep up and my heart starts to beat faster.

I have suffered with this stuff off and on for almost 5 years. My mum past away and I fell pregnant, and I wonder whether it has to do this. When I try to talk to the doctors about it I can't quite describe the feeling. I told the doctor sometimes it gets so bad it feels like I'm going to have a fit and he kinda laughed at me....so now I'm scared to go to any doctor and talk about it.

Sometimes it gets so bad I get all paranoid when I'm around people that I am acting weird because I just can't concentrate properly and then the anxiety sets in.

Someone mentioned earlier about having problems looking at too many things at once, I get this to when I am out shopping....My eyes just don't seem to wanna focus on any one thing.

Needless to say....the doctor prescribed me xanax to control the panic attacks I have. But I don't think this is the main issue....Its what triggers the panic attacks this is the issue.

Anyway....I might take a serious look at this CANDIDA thing because I really do think this could be the problem... and the reason I think it might be this is coz I'm breastfeeding and my daughter has oral candida which just doesn't seem to clear up so I think she must be getting it through my milk.

If its not this I don't know what I'm going to do.

I almost called the ambulance today as I was thinking I should get my head scanned as the pressure on the left side of my head was unbearable.

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION TO...I HAD A FEW TO DRINK LAST NIGHT WHICH PROBABLY HASN'T HELPED.

Has anyone had their C Reactive Protein(CSR) tested? My doctor did this blood test for me and it came up abnormally high. We have no idea where this inflammation is coming from and i wonder if this is being tested in others. I have had most of the symptoms everyone else has had for the last 3 months. I do feel alot better when im following a candida diet but its hard to stay on that eating plan all the time. I notice when i go off it most of my symptoms come back.
I have had a spaced out feeling for around 4 months now. It all started when i was round my friends house playing a couple of drinking games. I then stood up and felt very dizzy, I went home and slept it off, then kept feeling dizzy for around 3 days after that it turned into a spaced out / drunk feeling. I have been to see an ENT and everything came back negative. I am going to see a neurologist soon to have some scans but having seen people on this forum having the same symptoms i am assured they will also come back negative. It has affected my live quite a lot, at first i though it was labyrinthitus which is an inner ear infection that can put you off balance from anything up to 2 years.

please get back to me if any other have had this spaced out feeling from drinking.
I certainly have mate.

In fact I think it was a combination of antibiotics, alcohol and a poor diet that gave me my systematic canida problem (and there for all the symptoms you mention).

I am almost certain that 99% of folk on here have got a systematic candida over-growth problem. We are the "antibiotic generation" and we're starting to see what effect it's had on us. If doctors had just told us how to manage our bodies following antibiotic use I'm sure this could all have been avoided. Something as simple as eating yoghurt to replace the good bacteria would have been a start.

All of the food that we now eat is full of sugar and yeast (which feeds the candida) and meat pumped full of more antibiotics, it's no wonder that our bodies guts are off balance now.

Have a read back through my posts as I think it may explain things a bit more.
I am 28 years old, had sinus trouble for 10 years. This past January I started to experience extreme dizziness, slight confusion along with Sinus Pressure. I was told it was Vertigo and have been dealing with it ever since. At times it can last 30 days non stop ( excluding when I am sleeping). I now have a combination of extreme head pressure, pulasting pains all over my head, numb face, anxiety and dizziness. They have taken all blood work, tests, heart monitor, allergy testing, sinus X-rays, you name it. The one thing I cannot seem to get a referral for is an ENT. I am constantly being prescribed different meds which make me feel horrible. I was sent for an MRI/MRA where they found a small Aneurysm on the bottom left part of my brain - however they have no reason to believe that the Vertigo and all my other issues have anything to do with this small Aneurysm.

I will be seeing a Neuro Surgeon in 2 weeks to evaluate the Aneurysm however with these constant issues along with  the Anxiety builds and its hard to maintain a normal life. I was very active, ate well and happy before this started. I as everyone else just want to feel like myself again. I would like a DR. to listen to me and do more than prescribe me every pill in the book. Best of luck to you all.
I've had the fogginess, spaced-out, dizziness, shakiness, heart palpatations for a little over two years now. Mine started when I was on an extended assignment in KC living on the outskirts of town (lots of grasses, pollens, etc). I've always had some sinus issues and I believe that all of the allergens may have caused my body to go haywire. The thing that tipped me off to this being linked to sinuses is that I had extreme sinus pressure in my forehead for a few days. Previously mentioned symptoms started about a week or two later, even as the sinus pressure went away.

Despite doctors telling me my sinuses were fine and there was no infection, I always felt there was a link. I tried anti-vert, decongestants, allergy meds - nothing helped. Then I tried sinus irrigation. That was the breakthrough that gave me my life back to a reasonable extent. There were times that I could get almost no flow from one side to the other. I would just have to stick with it until until the salt water was able to break through and open things up a bit. It's wasn't a miracle cure for me, but it was the one thing that gave me a noticeable improvement.

I've since had sinus surgery and now the sinus rinsing goes much better. I'm never completely stopped-up like I used to be. Still, the surgery did not entirely eliminate my issue. I still find that I need to rinse about once a week on average. And I'm not talking one little cup of salt water. I have to run probably a quart or two of water through my sinuses until it seems I've cleaned out most of the goo and water is flowing well.

Somewhat of a tangential point - some of you have mentioned pressure in the back of your head and wonder if it can be sinuses. Yes, it can be! My wife is currently pregnant and for about a month dealt with horrible headaches at the back of her head from ~8:30 to 11:00 every day. She eventually went to a neurologist and got sent for an MRI. While waiting for the MRI, she had sort of a break-down due to having to sign some legal paper work stating that effects of MRI to fetal development are unknown. As she was in the machine crying, she heard a squeal of pressure releasing in her head (from the tears draining into her sinuses). The next day the headache was much less, second day the headache was gone and never came back. MRI later confirmed some minor sinusitis. Things to note from this little story - sinuses can cause pain outside of the normal "sinus areas" and sinus issues can be related to time of day.

This is getting lengthy, but hopefully my investigation and analysis of my own issues will help some of you.

Blood sugar is another key factor I need to pay attention to. Previously it had just been something that was a bit of an annoyance now and then. If I had too much sugary coffee without a good meal in the morning I would start to get the pre-lunch jitters and fogginess. Now, the slightest drop in blood sugar added to this sinus thing really seems to make for some spaciness. So I pay much more attention to not allowing any significant drop in blood sugar.

Finally, the last thing I've come to realize is that one of the worst situations for me is to be bored or only partly busy at work. It puts me in a position where I know I'm not mentally spot-on, yet allows me the time to start asking myself how I feel - am I thinking clearly? Do I feel dizzy? I have absolutely come to realize that constantly focusing on my state allows the anxiety to start taking over which completely spirals the situation. This is despite the fact that I am a very clear thinking, analytical person. If anxiety can overtake me to such an extent, I have to believe it is exponentially worse for some of you. It took me a long time to accept this fact. This was after occasionally noticing after a long busy day at work that I had had a good day, or being at home on the weekend doing projects around the house that it had been a good day. EUREKA! Busy days coincidentally tend to be better than slow days!! So teach yourself to control your mind and your body. Take some deep breaths and force yourself to relax. You haven't died yet as a result of this and you're not going to.

Anyway, I think I have the beginnings of a book here. I hope that something I've written is of help to someone out there.
im feelin the same as u,the left side of my face feels the worse.my eye, temple, cheekbone, top of my head back of my head,and my neck muscels are knotted up i feel as though sum 1's punched me in the head repeatley,my necks tight.im feel off balance,sickness cant get my head comfy on the pillow.i av pain in both ear's,and i cant hardly remember anything.i cant consontrate and i get very stressed out quick..i had my sinesers done over 15yrs ago and i can feel those dreadfull symtems comin back againe wot a nitemear i had back then  for yrs..,when i came back from my holiday in july ive had wot feels like a constant head cold since gettin back. id got an ear infectsion which ive nerer had b4 and its got worse from there....its drivin me mad and by the sounds of wot ive bin readin on here im gunna b a long way off gettin better soon..i hope u all health and happeness..ill let u no wot my doctor says..im not gunna hold my breath tho
I have previously commented on the forum and a lot has changed since then. My husband, my 19 year old son and myself have many of the same symptoms all of you have. Doctors can not explain any of them other than you will probably develop an auto immune disorder. My entire family over the past 4 months has been tested through an endocrinologist to help find the cause. We suffer from muscle pain severe at times along with  numbing, prickling sensation and burning sensation of the muscles. We also all have neck pain, neck stiffness, constant popping joints from tight muscles, stomach issues, headaches sometimes migraines, nausea, extreme fatigue, low thyroid, low vit. D and blood sugar problems. Our endocrinologist after seeing our test results said that there is something going on that she could not determine. She stated that she has never seen an entire family come down with the same conditions at the same time before and believes we need to do more investigating. We are all very active, eat healthy and are within normal body weight. We discussed with her about lyme disease and she thought this was a great direction to head in. She mentioned that lyme disease can cause all of our conditions especially, low thyroid, blood sugar imbalances and adrenal problems.
We have since been tested by a lymes disease specialist and will get the results back with in 2 weeks. Lyme can be contracted any where and you don't have to have a fever or bulls eye rash to have the condition. You should all look at ILADS.org and look up the guidelines and symptoms of lyme disease. Lyme disease is epidemic and our governments (this includes the UK and any other foreign gov.) don't treat it as serious as it is. I will let you all know in a few weeks if we have lyme or any other infection ticks can give you. The best thing all of you could do is get tested by a lyme disease doctor, not your family doctor. The lymes doctors use labs that are better at detecting lyme disease. Even if you have a negative result you could still have lyme disease. The blood testing is not very accurate, there are other infections that you can get from a tick besides lyme, and having the condition for a long time makes it even more difficult to get a positive test result. Message me if any of you need more info.
I also wanted to tell all of you that candida is common with people who have chronic lyme disease. The only thing that will help with your condition is to go on a low glycemic, high fiber diet, take supplements, take extra fiber, Vit. D, no caffeine, no alcohol and drink up to 10 glasses of water a day. You also may need to supplement your body with bio identical hormone replacement as well as thyroid hormones. When lyme attacks the body it lowers the bodies hormones and vit. D. This causes the immune symstem to become week and it then takes over.
Interesting article in New Scientist about gut flora and antibiotics.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20727785.000-antibiotics-play-hell-with-gut-flora.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

I'm sure a lot of the symptoms on here are down to this problem.

We are the antibiotic generation.
I get the dizzy spells,nausa, tingling in my fingers, and arms, the spaced out feelings, not being able to swallow certain foods,...I went to abunch of doctors and they all told me anxiety...I didn't believe them at first but once I realized that my stress went down..the symptoms started to go away, just remember to breathe and relax...try to take a hot bath if you at home, or lay on your left side, this will make your blood pressure drop so your not so panicy.
I've been having those symptoms too.  I'm scheduled to go in for an MRI for an Acoustic Neuroma possibility because of my other symptoms of having severe hearing loss in one ear and hearing my heartbeat in that same ear along with severe tinnitus.  I'm a 28 year old female.  Healthy.  But I get these episodes when I stand.  Or even when I've been walking, I guess it doesn't matter.  But it's like this extreme head pressure.  Along with that is like there is something large shoving me into the ground.  There's this pressure in my skull that pushes against my eyes.  It "feels" like the room is moving even though I can't see things sway.  Twice now during these episodes, it's been impossible to swallow.  Like someone is squeezing my throat shut.  Now I've had panic attacks in the past and this is DEFINITELY NOT anxiety related.  It's purely physical.  Along with everything, I hear a pounding sound of my own heart beating.  It's deafening!
Look up candida.

These are EXACTLY the symptoms that I was getting when my candida overgrowth was at it's worst. I remember the swallowing thing all too well.

Read back through my posts on here for more info.

Cheers
V
I had the same symptoms.
i had mucus build up though or intense pressure that I felt in my entire body especially my head and the back parts of my lower head.. EXTREME fear and anxiety and the pressure i felt in my head and heart didnt make it feel better. I had gotten depressed too and gained some weight because i felt like this was NEVERR going to get better. didnt feel like myself either and i felt like i was just existing in my body and i wasnt happy about ANTHING it was really sad since i was once really lively and animated. I agree that mine was triggered by a stressful/scary incident that I recently when through and hgavent been able to let go of. I also kept dwelling on that  I wasnt normal and it wasnt going to go away. I researched everything and realized that I just blew my anxiety and everything out of proportion. I have a drs. appointment tomorrow and am going to see if I have a sinus infection. they can affect your brain if you somehow affect the sinus areas which i think i did and with my constant anxiety panic attacks. it is a scary experience and everythingscary  seems real and dreamlike at the same time. I started getting angry and depressed because i couldnt concentrate and focus in school and I couldnt let go of all my fear and anger .. causing this constant painful rollercoaster of pain. get it checked out if this has happened to you. talk to a doctor. a psychiatrist might be needed ( Iam on anti depressant mdicationn ) and i know that its going to get better.

Ill keep you all in my prayers and please keep me in yours. Im hoping this isnt something serious and will keep everyone posted on what mine is/was

thanks for all of you writing. its nice to know you have somewhere to go and relate. Im sure your all going to get through this too. hang in there!!!

<33:]
HI there,
I would put money on them not finding any sinus infection. This is common through-out this thread. Sinus infection symptoms without the infection.

Another reason why I think it is candida that's causing all these symptoms.

It gets into the tissue when it goes around the body. So to in-experienced doctors it looks like there is no infection.
Feeling sick since labor day...woke up dizzy at the time...have had sinus problems for years and now at 44 male its only gotten worse especially with a deviated septum...went to my primary care doctor and was prescribed augmentin antibiotic for 10 days...some relief but relapsed.. went back to that doc and was prescribed a 5 day dose of z-pack antiboitic ...no relief... got advice from another doc who is a brother of my wifes friend and he prescribed predisone steriod for the possible sinus inflamation (inflammation)...to early to tell as I am on the 3rd day dose of a 5 day pack... really have no answers and I have been and still am stressed about alot...systems are brain fog...face pain ...around  back of eyes.. checks...ear pressure and fatigue... center of face pressure and pain......I once had horrible headaches years ago and went for a mri...nothing but that was like 20 years ago...now I am thinking about getting another one through an ent doctor that used to treat me before but got to expense...I also suffer from anxiety and hypochadria and always seem to think the worst...like a tumor...any adice would be appreciated...
Have u had your thyroid checked. A lot of those symptoms are related to hypothyroidism. I have been suffering the same problems and my thyroid shows in the normal ranges but I know that is my issue since I have almost every other symptom. I started taking liquid idoin drops and b 12 along with some yoga neck exercises. It has began to improve my syptoms (symptoms). You can get these vitamins at your local vitamin store or buy them online. Its worth a try!
no...didnt have that checked yet...if the predisone doesnt help when I'm done...I will get some blood work and a possible sinus scan of some sort...
I've been reading many comments today in my search for why I am getting these symptoms. I am 29 and have 2 young girls 5-3 and can't afford to be sick and when I get these symptoms its hell. I would rather have a head cold then have this, at least a head cold you can take a pill for it and it helps, this I haven't found anything yet. I guess my symptoms started when I was about 8 with occasional stomach pains, when I hit high school I was fed up of the stomach pains and had started getting dizzy spells and joint pain so I went to the doctors. She told me I have IBS and mild artheritis in my knees. I thought great there's nothing I can take but advil/tylanol. After high school I moved out and got my first scary symptom, I got up to go to the bathroom when everything got really dizzy and black and I fell, I never loss consioness but for about 30sec I couldn't do anything. It passed and I was fine for a while, I got dizzy spells alot even as a teenager but never fell. In the last year now I've been getting the spaced out feeling and even left work a few times because of it. Just before it starts if feels like I am starting a cold, nose gets stuffy, ears get stuffy, sinus and head pressure and headaches....blah blah blah you've heard them all, they can last a few hours to a few days so far. so I read about half of all these posts and I keep seeing people mention candida and candida diet so I googled it, this is by far the best site I have seen that helps to explain VERY well the symptoms we all seem to be getting and being miss diagnosed with, check it out http://candidadiet.com/index.shtml its worth it, it gives a list of all possible symptoms associated with it. The only thing I could think of that lead to this for me is I'm a BIG sweets fan, I don't drink but as a child I had bags of candy with me all the time and still have them now. its a good read

http://candidadiet.com/index.shtml

going to the doctors monday
well im so glad i found this forum. i have been going threw these symptoms for about 8 years, i am now 21 years old, i used to get a stomach flu alot, where i would vomit alot throughout the night and be dizzy. i would get this like twice a year, then one day after getting over this stomach flu, i started becoming very dizzy, and its been going every since. its a weird feeling, dizzyness, lightheaded, feeling shaky, pressure in top back part of brain/skull, pressure in forehead, seeing little bubbles, off balance, pressure in ears, pain/discomfort in the neck (right where the brain meets the spine), shooting sharp pains throughtout different parts of head. sometimes feel like i'm dreaming then relize what im doing, if i stare at something, it will look like its moving, when really its not.
its really horrible...... i cant take it already, i've had blood work done, cat scans, etc... but all seems ok, i am confused... its gotten really bad, if i run, jog, move my head to fast, look at something close, etc.... the symptoms start. also more symptoms are eyes feel weird, bad headaches, tired alot, lazy... I'm so sickk and tired of these feelings, can anyone help??
Viewing 201-400 comments: