Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness, suddent fever, shaking, weakness, loss of hearing, diarrhoea...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dizziness, suddent fever, shaking, weakness, loss of hearing, diarrhoea

Please help,
basically I was feeling fine all morning, then suddenly I stood up and felt very dizzy (which to be honest normally happens so I stand there for a sec until it goes) but then I walked to the toilet and suddenly felt so hot (like a rise in my body temperature instead of the weather) and was sweating and I was shaking and by the time I got there I realised I couldn't hear properly, like my ears had popped but to the extreme and I couldn't un-pop them, then after a while my hearing slowly fuzzed back, but then as I was on the toilet I had diarrhoea and on the toilet paper I had a tiny bit of blood (from my front) (I'm a woman) and then I walked back to my room and just felt so weak, so I thought maybe I should eat something so I went to the kitchen and I was so weak that I sat down by the fridge, waited there for a sec, got the food from the fridge and made a sandwich and sat back down and ate it, I felt less weak and don't have a temperature anymore after sitting down for a while but I'm still shaking now as I'm sitting down and feeling a bit dizzy, I really have no idea what this all is so please help.
Tags: dizziness, Fever, sudden fever, shaking, weakness, loss of hearing, diarrhoea, Blood, Woman
I would seek medical advice if it happens again.
Hi and welcome. Sounds like a few things going on. Standing to quickly can cause a change in your blood pressure causing the dizzyness. Its happened to me a few times in my life. The blood spotting could be from your period and the diarrhoea from bacteria from something you ate or drank.

Maybe its time for a good checkup to make sure all is ok. You should always see a doctor for a yearly checkup anyway. Next time your at a food store, try one of those blood pressure machines and check your pressure.
Sounds like your blood sugar went too low.  Have you been eating enough?  When it's hot out we have a tendency to eat more salads and not enough protein or carbs.  Also, are you drinking enough water?  Sodas and tea don't cut it.  Your electrolytes might be a bit low because of the heat.  

You can make yourself an Oral Rehydration Drink to sip on during this heat wave.  5 cups water, 1 tsp. salt, 1 Tbs. sugar and a pinch of baking soda.  Or drink some watered-down Gator Aid or Pedialite.

Please take care of yourself.  This heat wave has caused a lot of problems for people who aren't used to this type of weather.  Some end up in the hospital with heat stroke, heat exhaustion or dehydration.