Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness/ unsteadiness started after csection and has continued for 8 ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizziness/ unsteadiness started after csection and has continued for 8 months now.

Has anyone experienced anything similar after csection?

This discussion is related to Dizzy/Lightheaded for 5 months after C-Section w/no Diagnosis.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank

When does the dizziness occur?  Laying, sitting, standing?  Does it go away if you lay down?
Blank
Hi, I read your other post and it did look like the doctor really tried hard to determine what the problem was.
having been so long since the c-seciton I would tend to believe that while it may have been caused somehow by the c-seciton, it woudlve healed by now, being so much later.
I would probably try a osteopath and have a massage, yep it sounds pretty hippy... but in some countries ALL women who give birth, no matter what way, have massages, such as cranial massages and spinal massages after birth as birthing, even via medical intervention (and in some cases especially during these procedures) often find their bodies get a bit out of kilt.
I took one of my children to have a cranial massage and it worked wonders on her, she was  an incredibly grumpy hard to feed baby, but after the first massage I had a lovely much more relaxed easy to feed baby. so they really can do wonders.

It sounds to me, like maybe the meds they gave you during your c-section just touched a nerve or soemthing. I had a bad experience with my first c-seciton and ended up with a spinal headache for a week afterwards.  I had 4 more c-sections since without any problems, goodluck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank