Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness Everyday Same Time Each Day

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dizziness Everyday Same Time Each Day

For the past two weeks I keep getting dizzy right around 10am every morning.  The Dizziness feels like I am swaying when I am sitting still.  Almost like the feeling of being on a boat.  It happens when I am sitting at my desk at work, I am not moving or getting up.  Sometimes the dizziness casues my hands to sweat and I begin to feel nasueated.  I often get a headache after feeling dizzy for a while.  The dizziness usually goes away by late afternoon.  

I also just feel like my mind is cloudy and I am not all here.  I don't drink or smoke and am not pregnant.  I went to the doctor and he said to just take motion sickness medicine but that does not help.

I thought it was Hypothyroidism but my TSH level is 4.12 and my doctor says that is fine and in the normal range.

Please Help!
Do you eat breakfast?  If you don't or if you eat a high sugar content breakfast you could be experiencing a sudden sugar loss.  A good breakfast, low in sugar, something like porridge is good.  If none of this applies then I would suggest going back to your Dr to check your haemaglobin levels again, perhaps your anaemia needs checking?
Yes, I eat breakfast, or at least try to.  It seems when I try to eat once I am already dizzy that it makes the nausea worse.  The Dr. wants to see me back in 2 weeks and if no improvement he is going to get a CT Scan of my head.
Do you do exercise?Even for sometime in a week?
Diiziness is losing balance, feeling like getting faint. Nausea on the other hand means like vomiting.  Do you vomit when it thappened?

Dizziness is basically a sense of disorientation and unsteadiness,feels some kind of movement in the head like swimming or giddiness sensations. Those are common among dizziness victims due which they feel like losing balance and falling down.

There are 3 major kinds of dizziness: vertigo, disequilibrium and faintness.If you ever fainted, lack of proper blood circulation is found to be main cause for faintness. Heart problems, dehydration and heavy blood loss generally result in impairment of blood circulation.
In disequilibrium, it feels like falling on one side or the other. Falling blood glucose levels, bacterial or viral infections, medical drugs side-effects and low oxygen levels in the blood are found to be major causes for light headedness or disequilibrium of sufferers.
Vertigo on the other hand is a hallucination of room spinning; victims suffer with feeling of continuous whirling and spinning.

Nausea or feeling like vomiting is not a disease or sickness; it is actually a symptom of some other problem generally associated with stomach or digestion. Nausea is always associated with loss of appetite and dehydration. So it is very important that the patient should be rehydrated. Treating the underlying main cause automatically cures nausea; however doctors may prescribe some medications for immediate relief.

So just check out if I have given you some idea of what kind of dizziness you have now...
Hope this help you...

Hi Lisa
I've been feeling the same exact way. I don't know what it is.
Also I am late on my period. Were you?
I noticed this was posted last year, were you diagnosed? I'd appreciate any answers!

-Ann
A related discussion, light headed everyday around the same time was started.
A related discussion, Dizziness same time every day was started.