Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness and temple head pressure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dizziness and temple head pressure

PLEASE HELP ME!!
I get really bad head presure on the temples of my head feels like someone is crushing me with a vice
I also get dizzy and tired and my head twitches and my eyes  get sore sometimes
I feel slighty sick or like I have travel sickness
my right ear pops and fills funny
Sometimes it gets so bad I just want to be knocked out I have seen doctors etc and currently undergoing treatmeant for "migrain"
however this is not working
anyone have any ideas?!
Ash
Have you been checked fr high blood pressure?
Yes they say its high but not to high to worry about
Have you ever been checked for blocked sinuses or allergies,are you up to date seeing the dentist? All of those can cause severe headaches. Sometimes taking an over the counter decongestant can help loosen clogged sinuses as well as ears. If you're not sure what you can take always talk with a pharmacist, they are a wealth of info. Good Luck.
i had dizziness and decided to see a chiropractor (my atlas [C1 vertebrae] is out of alignment), which has helped a lot with that and headaches.  but you may still want to pursue other options.
I can only tell you what I do to ease the pain. Medications that are good is Excedrin or ibuprofen. Ibuprofen only helps when I take 5 or 6 200mg. pills. I cover my head with a blanket and use a space heater to heat my head. If heat helps, use an electric oven, the heat feels like a sauna. I know it sounds weird but it works for me at least to alleviate the pain. My father likes to breathe cold air, he says it helps. As far as migraine medicine, Migrin works about half the time for me. Sounds like a sinus problem to me. My best advice, try some OTC sinus decongestants, if you are not sensitive or allergic, and if that doesn't work ask your doctor if you could have a sinus infection. It is the season for head colds. I hope you are not irritated by my response but you didn't give much info on duration, timeline or treatments you've tried so far. Good luck.
I have the EXACT same symptoms.  Very dizzy, especially if I move my eyes suddenly upward or downward.  My temples feel almost bruised they are so swollen and sore and tight feeling.  I also have stiffness and an ache in my neck.  Behind my eyes feels the same as my temples.  I swear it's like my brain is swollen and cutting off the blood supply.  
I also have pressure in the temples that feels like someone is tightening a vice on them.  Sometimes I feel pressure in the bridge of my nose and behind my eyes.  On a bad day I might even feel pressure in the area of my teeth.  I've been to my allergist, ENTsx2, and a neurologist with no problems found.  I've had many CT scans done, and MRI, and an MRI with contrast with no issues detected. I have yet to be diagnosed with a problem or to get any relief from the pain.  Does anyone have any idea as to what the cause of this is?  
I've been having the same problem for about 5 months now.  So bad is it that I couldn't work anymore and had to leave my contract job.

I've had a head MRI, CT, Countless ECGs, Chest X-rays Blood tests etc.  Hypos ruled out, Hughes syndrome ruled out.

Seeing top Neurologist and also two excellent cardiologists and I'm due to have Contrast MRI of head and Neck soon.

I do have a long history of High Blood Pressure but that is  well controlled now with meds and I've never had problems like this due to it even during times when it was very badly controlled.  We've practically rulled out the symptoms being due to medicine side-effects (the problems started while I was on meds that I'd been on for years).

One possibility we are looking into is 'Low CSF volume headaches' caused by a possible benign but nonetheless incapacitating CSF leak.

Don't know really.  It's very frustrating.  However, I'm less anxious about it now as I was 2-5 months ago where I ended up in A&E 7 times over 3 months.

I really miss feeling my old self :(

Hope we can all get sorted.

Please post how you all get on.  I'll do the same.  We will beat this!!

Sorry my last post was meant to be to all but I thought I was typing in a new alias and forgot that I already had an account here.

Take care

From
Laud9999 aka ByTheHeath
Did anyone ever get a diagnosis? I have the exact same problem. Pressure in head and around the temple area. Pain/pressure behind my eyes. I also have a feeling of pressure around the bridge of my nose and behind my ear at times. It feels like my brain is "swollen" if I had to describe it.

I've been to a neurologist, eye doctor, ENT, GP and all exams and blood work has come out fine. I was told I may have some myofacial pain and a minor TMJ problem but that's about it. The docs seemed to think it's all related to anxiety but ironically, I only feel anxious when I have the above symptoms b/c I start worrying about what it may be.