Dizziness/lighteheadedness, nausea, fatigue, headaches
I have been feeling sick nearly every day for about 2-3 months now.  Most days I am very tired, even though I get enough peaceful and uninterrupted sleep.  I feel nauseous most of the time, though I never vomit.  When I do not eat often enough I begin to feel shaky and weak, even more nauseous, and dizzy.  When I do eat, I am usually no longer shaky or dizzy, though all the other symptoms remain.  I have headaches that even Tylenol does not help, which for me is unusual, since I am very senstitive to drugs, and Tylenol usually works on everything.  My headaches usually feel like my head is going to explode, like there is pressure building inside or something.  And I almost always have terrible pain behind my eyes.  I have always been one to get motion sickness, but it has gotten so bad lately that I can't even shake my head or turn around too fast without feeling sick.  I cannot even fill out a sheet of paper(ie. an application of some sorts) without feeling nauseous, and having to stop.

I cannot afford to go to the doctor even for a checkup.  I would greatly appreciate any ideas or advice that can be given.  Thank you very much!
****I forgot to mention****

I am sure that I am not pregnant.  My tubes are tied.  Well, actually double clamped on each side.  And my monthly cycle has been mostly regular.

Without examination ,confirming a diagnosis is tough but it can be due to some neurological problem like brain tumor or growths.A CT head or MRI is definitely desired to rule out any neurological lesion first and then probe other possibilities.

Other possibilities can be pregnancy(in females) and migraine haeadches.All these features are typical of migraine headaches also. Migraine headaches usually are described as an intense, throbbing or pounding pain that involves temples,retro orbital or forehead and change sides from one attack to the next. Nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, facial pallor, cold hands, cold feet,dizziness and sensitivity to light and sound commonly accompany migraine headaches.Even if your tubes are tied,tubal failure and ectopic pregnancy are very common.So pls rule out pregnancy if there was missing of your last periods.

I sincerely advise you to consult a neurologist soon and get these two possibilities ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

I have the same problem as you.  Since the month of October, I've been having headaches, dizzyness, chills, nausea but not vomiting, etc... My headaches were around my eyes, feels like it's going to pop out, pressure around my forehead and cheeks, mostly the front area.  At one point I got like aching gums.  I went to the Dr. and found out I have allergies that affected my sinuses.  I still continue to use the spray medicines and allergy medicines.  It helps but still I have the headaches and dizzyness but not as bad as before.  I been trying also sudafed and vicks vapor steam and stuff.  It kinda help, but I'm still not fully 100% well.  I always feel better when I'm at home and sitting or laying down.  I can't go out for long period of time because I feel like I am going to pass out or something.  I even took a CT scan and everything is normal.  I also thought it was pregnancy but it's not.  But I suggest to go see a doctor to be safe.

Hope you're feeling better!