Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizziness upon exertion, Feeling like a ghost, Numbness, Anxiety, Stres...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dizziness upon exertion, Feeling like a ghost, Numbness, Anxiety, Stress, Trouble sleeping, Feeling weak and tired all of the time, Balance/ Hand eye coordination issues

I've been dealing with these symptoms for about 5 yrs now (Dizziness upon exertion, Feeling like a ghost/like I was fading away, Numbness, Anxiety, Stress, Trouble sleeping, Feeling weak and tired all of the time, Heart palpatations, and Balance/ Hand eye coordination issues)  the last 3yrs it's been constant.  I've had test for Diabetes, Lyme, Thyroid, any blood diseases.  I've had MRI's, CAT scans, EEG, EKG, Halter monitor.... and everything has came back good.  After all this my Doc. told me I could have "Occipital Neuralgia" and Neck "Muscle Spasms" but after getting the Nerve Block done twice I haven't felt much better at all.  I just started to due research on ME disease and CFS.  It really has the same symptoms I have.  But i'm interested to know if anybody has any answers.  I must add that i've recently started taking Vitamins:  Magnesium, Amino--Acids, Co Q 10, D-Ribose, Tyrosine and a multi-vitamin.  And I have notice a slight positive change.  Prayer has been the best thing for me through all this ( I believe in Jesus and he has been my peace)  But Let me know what you guys think.
I think that some doctors just think tooo complex,
have you considered a nutritional blood test,
Testing levels of CO2 and oxygen in your blood,
mineral and micro-elements balance, iron levels, hemoglobin.
I think you should consult also a dietologyst.
You have symtomps simmilar to hypovitaminosis.
Other reason might be low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemic), as you know , your nerve system eats only glucose.
Take one tee spoon of white sugar simply so and see what happens in 20-30 min or so.

I really do not know what to tell you, but the stated above has helped me a lot after a surgery, i was not eating well and having the same symptoms as you.

BR: Sash83

Google autonomic nervous system problems.......also POTS.......few regular neuros check for this......could be small fiber neuropathy.......might not be......other things can cause autonomic symptom problems......thy do tilt table testing/sweat tests........there is also a skin punch biopsy.....but mine was negative so I don't know how accurate those are....

I do FAR infrared Sauna treatments,,,,,,google that...usually you can do it a spa or health center.....for like 35 bucks.  

I also take 10,000 mg of Vitamin C (the powder ascorbate form)......just put like a spoonfull in a drink......can up it......heard you are suppossed to take 5000 in the morning and wait 30 minutes and keep adding 5000 mg until you have to run for the bathroom (suppossed to tell your body how much it needs......chronic med issues tend to require lots......its an antioxidant ......helps take out the garbage when it is flushed out of your body).....I probably should be on massive doses.....but I'll up it later.....

Go get checked out by a good chiro......one that talks about fixing people and will sit down and show that he actually cares about you...not your money.....lots of people have spine problems that don't come up on tests.....just a little bit of a misalignment can trhow loads of things off.......(messes with your magnetic field)........but just like the other person said......could be just a simple thing.......usually they will do X-rays real chep....like 50 bucks......that is why I went initially...have been going 3 years strong now......took away lots of my problems that was assoicated with spinal misalignment/subluxations......missionaries and teachers tend to frequent chiros alot.......not sure if it is because they keep looking for answers /keep educating themselves...or just are lucky enough to stmble upon good chiros..

I would also start juicing......kale is especially good to juice......I put an orange/lemon/carrots/and a granny smith apple in and it takes good (looky yucky green  though).....but yum......actually tastes good....lots of good nutrients you can get that way......beats swallowing nasty old horse pills any day.....

Probably should head to an endocrinologist....they put more stuff together than most docs....losts of body chemicals could be messed up due to heavy metal posioning....lots of people have some type of heavy metal in them too......chealtion just messed me up more though....got kidney stones.....and the DMPS.......bad chemical.......probably messed up my kidneys some.....but FAR infrared saunas detox you naturally....10% of your sweat is chemicals/heavy metals/pesticides.....you are eating organic right?........Pesticides are posions.......and accumulate in your tissues.......in fact.....DDT was banned years ago but kids have DDT in their tissues......how?.......pesticides (aka....posion) stays in the soil......autopsies on people find lots of chemicals and posions.......National Geographic ran an old story one year about our soldiers that died in Vietnam compared to the Vietnamese (few chemicals) .......their bodies fell side by side.....their ages were roughly the same......but there bodies did different things after dieing.......due to all the chemicals/pesticides/preservatives in Americans.......getting the stuff out with the FAR infrared saunas.....can only be a good thing.......regualr saunas only sweat out 1% of the junk compared to the 10% the FAR infrared one.......plus the infrared one is dry heat and you can adjust...

not to mention when they do autopsies on some people that dies of cancer...they find west african monkey......how the heck did that get in the cancer mass.......google vaccines.......siminan 40  (sv 40) ......hmmmmf.............needless to say.....I've stopped the vaccines......retroviruses......good god......like I need any more problems.....not to mention the other chemicals and junk they put in those.......(good grief.....).......the Gulf War syndrome (the veterans say was caused by a certain chemical)......hmmm....the exact same stuff they were putting in the Swine Flu vaccines.......good grief.....

Anyway, keep hunting for what is wrong........but yup.....try some of the stuff that has helped me......since the med system...when you do find out what is wrong......probably won't have a slam dunk cure......just some meds that might make the symptoms be more mild and cause more problems in the long run......