Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizzy, blurry vision and shortness of breath?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

A few hours ago I went on a bike ride with my family and I was a little out of breath but nothing serious but as I kept riding I kept on breathing heavily but I still thought nothing of it so we kept going.
After a while I stopped riding (I was in front) so that my parents would catch up and while I was waiting I was trying to catch my breath but I just couldn't and my parents told me to take deep breaths so I did but even though I knew that I was breathing I couldn't feel my self taking in the breaths and it sort of worried me because this kept going on and my breathing wasn't getting any better and my vision started to go strange. My vision wasn't just black or anything but I was like when you get a picture taken and the flash goes off in your eyes except it was constant and I was also light headed and I felt like I was too drained to even speak so I was speaking really quietly and ifelt sort of...floppy, anyway I sat down and after a while I was okay but I felt nauseous for a while and I had pins and needles in my hands but maybe I was gripping my handle bars tightly without realising or something...
My mum and my sister and my dad said my face drained colour and I was pale. Apparently my lips went slightly blue
It could be that I haven't ridden my bike in a while or excercised but I'd just like a second opinion but I'm not going to the doctors because I feel fine now
Any help will be really appreciated, thanks!
I would talk to the doctor about it even though you feel fine now.  It sounds like you may have had an exercise induced asthma attack.  If so, you should have an inhaler with you in the future in case you need it.  You also want to make sure it was nothing more serious like MS.
.