Dizzy, nausea, diarrhea, cold chills, shaking, all at the same time ?
Since May I have been having severe dizzy or lightheaded feeling like I will pass out, but I don't. Combined with being extremely nauseas and very bad diarrhea. It comes out of nowhere. I could just be sitting at work and an episode will happen. It seems so hard to explain what is happening. First, I will feel a bit dizzy and nauseas, then I will have to run to the bathroom because the diarrhea hits me and I feel like while I'm going to the bathroom I will pass out, then the nausea and dizziness with cold chillls and then I am hot so I have to take the sweater off that I put on because I was cold. I am 30 years old and I have a mild case of lupus that has been under control with plaquinil over the past ten years. My Obgyn took me off of birth control pills in August because she thought that was what was causing this, but I still have the episodes and they are getting closer and closer together. I had an MRA and MRI in September that both came back normal. My neurologist has put me on neurontin three times a day, but that isn't helping either. I can not funtion my normal like and every time it goes away I hope it's for good, but then it comes back and I can not figure out why. I am not drinking any alcohol either.  Please give me some advice because I am tired of missing work and time with my family. Thank you.
I have the same problem. The first day of my period , I all I a sudden out if no where get really dizzy, nauseous. Diarrhea. Shaking, and the worst cramps someone can experience. I lay in my bathroom floor for an hour wishing I could die instead of being in so much pain... It's been like this for my last 2 periods an keeps getting worse.... I'm going to set up a doctors appr next week
I just had an episode. Was eating and then BAM horrendous stomach pains, sweats, then the diarrohea comes. I haven't had it for a year. Only thing I can see being the common link between my episodes is my period. I skipped last month and I wonder if that brought it on. My mother had the same thing and so did her mother. My mum refers to it as being "allergic to my period". My suggestion to you all is to record dates and where you are at with your cycle. Some people may have issues with food and digestion and others may be like me and the body preparing itself for the period seems to have a big effect which causes sweating, diarrhea, shakes, cold flushes. I only get through the 15 Mins because it stops and when it does it won't come back for a while. Only thing is making sure there's a toilet available! I will get some smelling oils they sound like a great idea as well as a cold face cloth.
i to have attacks of dizziness and every thing spinning and accompanied with vomiting and sometimes diarrhea  i have know balance and hot and cold sweats and i have uncontrollable shaking it last about 20 minutes to 2 hours and when it over all i do that day is sleep cant eat a thing that day because iam so weak. this has been going on for about 9 years. findly went to a doctors and he diagnosis me with :MENIERE"S DISEASE :         please look it up on your pc it will tell you more about it.and i will tell you the doctor told me that there is not alot they can do for it .hope this help someone.god bless you all.
Sounds like something I suffer with only I also get palpitations. Try going to an electrophysologists. I did and they said I have Neurocardiogengic Syncope. He put me on a very low dose of Flornef, told me to drink one Powerade per day, & increase my salt intake slighty. It has something to do with my Vaso Vegel  Nerve.... Many people will experience  these symptoms while sleeping, and also right    before urination, or a Bowel movement.... For me     the extra salt, Flornef, & Powerades are working very well. My symptoms have decreased tremendously! Good luck to you... Hope you find out because it can be a very stressful situation.
I have a 13 yr old that presents with anxiety symptoms such irregular HR, shaking, extreme vomiting and nausea, "hot and cold",  extreme tiredness...I am a  nurse and actually am stumpted.  Some systoms indicate just the stomach flu but why would this happen irregularily.  Some symptoms indicate a true panic disarder.  However, putting all the symptoms is what has me stumped.  Headed to the Dr. tomorrow.  I am going to demand some blood work and EKG.  Anyone have some ideas?
Hey! This sounds almost identical to my life! I typed in the symptoms and it came up with this. I have a major fobia of being sick, thankfully i haven't been yet but the nausea sometimes is unbearable! I am currently having tests for h.pylori which can cause stomach ulcers and having an ultrasound to see if its gall stones? Not a good way to feel :(
I have had these similar symptoms for about 2 years.  I am suddenly awoken not feeling well with a churning stomach, lower back pain and a kind of tingling feeling throughout my chest and back.  I have to immediately head to the restroom.  I usually have a hard time evacuating my bowels the first wave of these attacks.  I am dizzy, light headed and have a fainting feeling yet, i have never passed out.  I have never vomited but, i do have that churning feeling in my stomach and I will sweat profusely.  After i have my bowel movement I feel cold and feel a little better but, another wave of the same symptoms occur again.  The only difference is that my bowel movements get softer and then just diarrhea like.  I have anywhere from 3 to 6 waves of this on each occurrence.  I always had these between 0130 and 0500 normally.  I did have one during the day after attempting to push a car out of a garage bay.  My back became sore and i had the same type of episode within about 2 minutes.  I feel that mine are somehow related to a back issue that I have. I thought maybe a nerve was being pinched or something.  I am having tests done and will post the results for everone
I had all of these symptoms for a while when I was 17-20. It turned out to be a combination of things, and this is likely the case for most of you on here. I was on an estrogen based birth control pill, and it turns out I am allergic to medical estrogen, and it was spiking my blood pressure, causing me to have headaches, dizziness and fatigue,as well as low appetite. I would be in lecture trying to focus on the projector screen and my vision would black out, I would hear buzzing then almost like cotton was stuffed in my ears. I would start careful deep breaths trying to fight off a "panic attack" and when that fails I would get up and stumble to the outside, and find something cold to lay/lean on while I have shakes, and cold sweats along with a hot flash. It would last anywhere for 15 minutes to a full hour and then I would be unsteady for a long time after.

I also found that I have a Prolactinoma, which is a benign tumor on the pituitary gland, and was playing havoc with my hormones. Once I stopped the birth control, I was still getting some spells, but not as much. I had lowered my blood pressure, and gained some stability. The main thing I needed to was sleep. When I didn't get enough sleep everything was magnified, and my Prolactinoma was made worse. If I make sure to eat, get enough sleep and stay super super hydrated, I have no issues. I don't medicate at all, and find I don't need it. It is crazy how much a hormone imbalance can throw everything off, especially for young women. Sleep deprevation is a major part, because proper sleep is needed to regulate and return the "system to normal" as you recharge.

The solution Scott had about loosing the good bacteria after an illness is also a very good point. If you have been on any strong antibiotics, especially if you have already had your appendix removed, you should definitely look into. I hope this helps someone. Sleep well and get healthy!

I had something similar for a year while I was at uni and it progressively got worse around exam time. I never had any physical tests, but spoke to a psychologist who treated me very successfully with a technique used for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder sufferers. Basically she had me focus for 2 hours on the immediate obvious stresses (uni exams, boyfriend trouble etc.) while providing bilateral stimulation (clicking alternately in either ear). Apparently some people can stress themselves out to the point of physical reactions ('panic attack' like spells every morning, nausea, hot and cold sweats) because they aren't processing emotions appropriately through both sides of the brain but rather the stress is cycling around one hemisphere only and reinforcing itself to the point of causing post traumatic stress symptoms. Two sessions like that changed my life completely- the spells stopped and I began to be able to recognise my stress symptoms (which I was not consciously aware of previously but were only manifesting subconsciously). In addition, a light over the counter muscle relaxant helped reduce the stomach churning and eventually broke the habit of winding myself into a knot!

I'm sure there are many valid physical reasons for this combination of symptoms.... but also worth considering the possibility of psychological stress. Not everyone is consciously aware of their own stress- I certainly wasn't until it manifested physically.
I have had the same symptoms, on and off for years.  I have been diagnosed with labryinthitis, irritable bowel, migraine, anxiety.  It has also been suggested that I might have Lyme disease.  I don't think the doctors really know for sure what it is.  The symptoms are unbearable.  Sometimes my episodes last for a second and others for days, weeks, even years.  I just want it to stop.  I wake up with a feeling of extreme panic followed by a low level of dizziness--more a feeling of being off balance and out of control, an urge to move my bowels, I get freezing cold, sensitive to sound, general weakness, nausea, my hearing and vision is off, I have no appetite, my cognitive function is diminished, I cannot concentrate, and I don't know what to do with myself--I am just so uncomfortable.
Hi, not sure what is happening, for the last two nights i have woken up in the middle of the night confused, tingling sensations, cold sweats and anxious, last night was alot worse than the night before, and about half an hour when it all starts to go back to normal I go back to bed but afraid to turn light off just in case it happens again.. I'm also nearly 8 months pregnant on my 3rd child and never had this before until two nights ago...
Girl, I am almost the same as you. I am about to turn 17, I also dance, and I am having strange symptoms. I have lost about 25 pounds over the past year and a half, and I don't know why. I get nauseous often, but I haven't thrown up. When I get nauseous, I fight it so hard, because I am DEATHLY afraid of throwing up. I don't know how I seem to fight it, but I do. Plus I have a diabetic brother so we have Zofran in the house, and I take that when I get super nauseous. I get really hot at night, but during the day I am cold most of the time. When I sit down, I get really light-headed and almost pass out, but I haven't yet. I fight that as well. I get light-headed when I am driving sometimes too. I don't know what it is.. And it comes on out of no where. Recently, I also started to have to pee more often than normal. But I don't have a bladder infection. Today in my last hour class, I was fine and having a good time and then out of no where, I about fell out of my chair, so I went to the nurse and put a cold washrag on my forehead, which helped. Have you been to the doctor about your symptoms?
Chrons/colitis. Do you get bad burps tastes like rotin eggs? I take levsin which helps with the stomach cramps. Stopped visit the bathroom and the sweats and chills, I think its our body purging. Good luck. We cut out ALL pork products and our episodes have gone down.
I've been having these symptoms: Severe Cramps, Dizzyness, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cold Sweats and a tingling sensation that extends from my fingers and toes until it is pulsating my whole body and all I can do is lay on the floor for 1-3 hours until it stops. It only happens on the day I start my period along with severe, and doesn't happen each time. In fact, it is more likely to happen if my period is late due to stress. I was so concerned that I actually went through the full surgery to check for scar tissue and endometriosis, and my entire uterus and fallopian tubes are completely NORMAL. I don't understand what is happening to me and its truly frightening. The first time it happened I also checked my temperature and it was down to 95.7. I'm wondering if my body is shutting down from the pain and that my blood pressure is dropping, and that may be why I'm so dizzy and unable to stop shaking?? It makes me worry about getting pregnant. Anyone have a solution to the menstrual connection?
Joann,
I have had these syptoms too! My come at random times, and are sometimes worse when I am stressed. I have gone to a chiropractor since I was little (my mom made me, but as I got older I thanked her for it!). Whenever an episode starts I have found that, if possible, taking a warm bath and sucking on ice help. Now I know this sounds like it would never work because its so simple, but it has always worked for me. If you cant take a bath, just try to get comfortable. This is key! Again try to get some ice to suck on, or any kind of ginger. Candied ginger, ginger root, ginger snaps, ginger ale, it doesnt matter. If you are at home and get to take a bath, afterword find as many pillows as you can! Put the on your bed and prop yourself up and make a cacoon around you, if you are hot turn your fan on, but stay as still as possible. Continue to suck on ice and eat or drink your choice of ginger item. Also, open a window! Get plenty of fresh air!

I really hope this helps! And to anyone else, trust me even the simplest things can work magic
Any follow up on this? Im having the same out of no where experience. Heart racing, nausea while eating, dizzy, headaches...almost like a panic attack but it comes out of nowhere...and worsen during menstruating. Im going to the dr soon.
I lived with all of these exact symptons most of my life.  In fact it controlled my life leaving family and those close to me helpless.  I was diagnosed with at age 11 Endometriosis.....one living female child age 11 and loss of twin boys at 20 weeks pregnant......tests normal.....at 35 had a total abdominal hysterectomy in 2011 and I have not had any of those symptoms since.  I feel free from that nightmare I dealt with for so long.
I have had the same issues I'm up right now because of them, they started about 4 days ago... Dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, shaking, I feel hot but no fever... Idk what to do... Im 23 I'm on iud mirena... I don't have a period every blue moon I will cramp... I can't lift my head of the pillow because I'm so dizzy... Can someone help...
Hi my name is shana and I am 14.. For the past two days while on my period I have been getting severe cramps, back aches, nausea, fatigue, dizziness/light headed, and trembling. My period is usually every other month and lasts seven to eight days but recently my period has been coming every month and when it does it is extremely heavy. I have to go to the bathroom at least six times a day. I use tampons and pads. I haven't been to the gynecologist at all yet but my mother tells me I should go after this period so I most likely will but I just wanted to see what were some possible issues that might apply to me.
Thank you for your time,
         Shana
im a 16 year old girl who was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome just over 2 years ago, ive been better for almost a year now but i am starting to get the symptoms everyone here is talking about, dizziness, fainting, nausea, hot and cold, shaking, but i think its more related to food or periods, it doesnt feel the same at CFS. when i have CFS simple tasks like baking a cake would tire me out and i wouldnt be able to do anything else for the rest of the day, and when i woke up in the morning normally after about 10 hours sleep i would still feel tired. i also go dizziness and nausea, only not as extreme as i do now. and stabbing pains in my joints. if you do have chronic fatigue i suggest excersize. i would go for walks starting with 5 minute and then over about 6 months  increasing to 30 minutes and once a week i would go the the physio and excersize in the pool.
Boy, do I feel like an idiot.  I've had severe cramping and back pain when I get my period my entire life.  My mother used to make me walk up and down the stairs to make it stop.  I don't remember if that worked or just took my mind off the pain.  Every once in awhile, on the first day of my period, I get chills/hot flashes, nauseous, diarrhea and sometimes, vomiting.  I have to lay down on the cold bathroom floor for about a half an hour to an hour until it passes.  Then I take a naproxen and try to sleep.  It usually happens early in the morning.  It happened this morning and I was so sick I couldn't get my kids off to school.  This is the first time I've thought to see if this happens to anyone else and what might be causing it.  Guess it's time to go to the GYN.
hi all look im no dr or specialist but i have had the same problems since moving in with my boyfriend we live in a old house and i didnt realize my problems were so bad until constuction started on my street and then i was sick every month with some kinda infection and never really knew why but earlier today i was asking my sister why i was dizzy naseas and felt very weak and faint when i was home only she stated mold has those effects on people..... and for those who say its outta the blue at work i think yall should look up symtoms of black mold if it fits ur symptems talk to ur boss i will post a couple of them for yall along with the website:)......

•Toxic symptoms
•Infections

•Trembling
•Shaking

•Irregular heartbeat
•Headaches
•Cold or flu type symptoms or recurring colds
•Fever
•Nausea
•Vomiting
•Diarrhea
•Chronic fatigue
•Drowsiness
•Weakness
and for more the web site is::http://rantery.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycotoxins.html
hope u find ur ansers and like i said im no dr but this fits all my symptoms and most yalls too good luck
i was told when i was 16 i had ovarian cyst causing my period death pain maybe a gyn is the best choise
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have recently been having severe dizziness most days accompanied by gas, frequent loose stools and diarrhea after eating. I suffer from migraines for a long time, I am 22 y/o female, healthy weight, eat healthily and go to the gym. I have been having chest pains for the past few weeks, short sharp pains either side, tender to the touch in centre of chest. I also have a knot type feeling in between shoulder blades. At night I wake up with a tight throat and chest and feel like I can't breathe. I have had an MRI of head about two years ago and had a blood test for thyroid function both coming back normal. Can anyone please help me?
did you ever find out what is causing your problems? i have the same problem and went to the hospital. They told me that it was nothing and im over-reacting. I think it may be related to tss because it happened onec while i was using a tampon, but this most recent time that is not the case. Please help!!
i am having terrible issues too, have you found out what is wrong? i know it has to be related to my period. Please help!
hi there these sound like the symtoms of anemia mostly occurs in teenage girls and onwards, as it is a lack of iron in  the body which for a girl is lost during your period who should eat more red meats or take iron tablets. hope this helped :)
hi same as i said to the person that origanally asked it sounds like anemia lack of iron in the body commonly in girls when on period because blood it lost taking iron with it eat more red meat especially when on your period or buy iron tablets. hope it helps :)

I had no luck with the doctors so went to see an allergy specialist. Found out I have severe candida overgrowth with food intolerances. Am currently on a strict diet and taking anti fungals and vitamins. Die off symptoms are pretty bad but are meant to subside after a few weeks. Google candida for a full list of symptoms and book yourself an appointment with an
Allergy specialist. So relieved to finally know what's wrong. Have my follow up appointment next Friday (13th) so will let you all know how it goes
I have been having non stop headaches for over a week now they dont stop i cant sleep because of them and when i finally do fall asleep i wake up with it pounding i cant even move!!!!! If i do bend down it gets worse and i can feel it in the back of my ears. I am also very tired have no energy at all. For the past two days along with the headaches i am now have hot flashes and cold chills i am only 26 i dont know whats wrong with me does anyone have any ideas????????
Hey Scott--

I just wanted to say thanks for posting what you did.  I have been taking Multidophilus (probiotics+ ) for over a year and it has drastically changed my life.  I was unable to find a live form here, in Peru, where I am working for 6 months.  I have been here (and without probiotics) for 2 months, and my symptoms have come back in full force.  I am grateful you mentioned the name of the exact medicine you took, as that is precisely what I started (and stopped) today!  I am having freeze-dried live bacteria shipped to me, as I can't simply eat yogurt (lactose intolerant and allergic to milk).  So, basically, thanks so much!  Now I know to stop taking that medicine and that probiotics should heal the nausea, dizziness, and every other symptom as well.  I didn't  know that I had them because that was how my stomach was trying to digest food.  But it makes complete sense.  Thanks for your post!!

Take care,
Jenna
Hi folks. Years ago I had chronic sore throat, fatigue, and chronic nausea that would worsen in sudden, usually late night, spells of cramping, extreme hot/cold flashes, sweats, dizziness, headaches, muscle spasms. I quickly dropped weight (about 10 lbs in a few weeks). I saw tons of doctors, had lots of tests (including CT scans and many others), and spent a lot of money trying to find the cause. The docs ruled out anything serious, noticed I had an ovarian cyst, but said I must just have IBS or something (i.e. they couldn't figure it out and had no idea how to help). I finally went to a naturopath, who ran more tests. Among her findings were food intolerances to peanuts (even though an allergist said I didn't have a peanut allergy) and a couple other less common items, Vit D deficiency, and something else minor that I can't recall. She also said something about leaky gut. Not sure if I buy it, but after months of working with her, eliminating peanuts, taking a bunch of natural stuff she prescribed like glutamine and eating a much healthier diet including tea made from raw ginger root, I started to improve. The chronic nausea and related symptoms haven't come back in the years since (though a milder version of these symptoms rarely and briefly manifests with the start of my period). I'm elated to say that I've been better for years now, and don't have to deal with these chronic symptoms anymore. So anyway, for some of you the answer may be nutritional deficiencies, food intolerances, stress, etc. Take care of yourselves. I also can totally see how probiotics could help people with these symptoms, though that wasn't what helped me.
Hi, my life has recently been affected by these feelings too. It happened a few days after my 30th Birthday. Out of no where I felt dizzy, unfocused vision, heart pounding and thought I was going to pass out only I didn't. My body felt hot and I put cold water on my neck and face. Following this my body shook really bad and felt like I was in shock. This lasted for about almost 10 mins. After this I am left feeling dizzy for days on end. I went to the emergency room and they checked my blood and heart and all came back healthy. He didnt have any reasoning or my symptoms. I have taken Dramamine because I thought it could be Vertigo, but it's not. I am a healthy active person and the way I feel is just not my normal self. People think its anxiety but it can't be. I usually handle pressure well. I just want to know what's wrong with me so that I can be myself without worrying about having another dizzy sick episode in public. I have had to lay down on the floor in Bank of America and leave my job twice because of this :-( so aweful. It's been a month now.
I am 34 I too experience these symptoms...they started 4 yrs ago out of nowhere when I was pregnant with my daughter.....I was driving my first time......I experience these symptoms out of nowhere. Sometimes just after I awake....or when I'm sitting or laying down doing nothing...my doctor did not know the cause...I find the longer these symptoms occur the more intense they get. It seems to have started for all of us around the same age...just by reading everyone's posts. I'm going to make an appointment with another doc and if anything comes out of it I will post what I was told.
The awful saga continues for all of us. I am 52. I ve had this since I was 42. Every doctor diagnoses something diff, but the meds never stop it and  I usually have bad side effect from meds. I have PTSD. My pain during these storms makes me scream at the top of my lungs.  Hot n cold chills, sweating, heart arythmia, fast breathing & holding my breath, abdominal pain so intense I should faint & can't. I sustained some kind of poisoning in 1982 & these symptoms are the very same and just as intense. I had looked into diet, pH, telomeres damage, hormones, and toxins. I have come to the the conclusion that its in our foods. The GMOs "frankenfoods", i.e., breads that have L-cystene (extracted from e-coli & used as a dough conditioner) and hybrid veggies, fruits, that are "roundup ready" also done by using e-coli to deliver this weed killer into the plant genes.I started eatting organic, lots of water, nothing in plastic, and no plastic or sytofoam in the microwave, mainly raw clean fruits & veggies, organic meats (very small amounts) and this has been the best of help. Lots of sunlight (or org Vitamin D during winter). I never put any poison at all on my lawn and I eat certain weeds (dandelion, salsify, & so on), and have gotten the most relief. We are indigenous to the planet & need to eat just the stuff it provides, not the crap in; bags, boxes, bottles, from stores. That stuff is not' real food'. Most of the ingredients are faux or chemicals, NOT minerals & plant based stuffs. Margarine for example is one molecule away from plastic. Eatting what grows in the ground or on trees & vines, & bushes is the best. Start with small amounts. Your body knows what to do with real food. You will feel stronger, healthier and have less pain failry quickly. Sickness afterwards, should be easier to diagnose by pinpointing what we are not doing, not eatting.
I have the same issue. Have endured the sagas for 18+ years. We make too much of the inflammation prostaglandins...you can google it for more information. I suffered intensley before I finally found a ob/gyn that told me to use a NSAID (like Alieve) as soon as possible...like a day before you start, or when you first start spotting...whatever signal your body gives you go ahead and take a  couple of alieves. Then take another dose when you actually start. other pain relievers will do nothing...as Im sure you know. When you can learn how to use the NSAID before you get sick you can go on having a normal life and not worry about endangering you or your children. ive passed out many times from this! It's awful. Cramps are worse than natural childbirth...I know cause I had drug-free childbirth and it was about equal pain-wise but no chills or vomiting or diarrhea. Glad to know I'm not alone!
Hello. As well as you all.. I've had the same problems. First of all, I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I'm worried, because when I type in my conditions on google, or Web MD, it refers to categories of miscarriages. First off, this is my first time I've ever experienced this. So maybe it does have something to do with my pregnancy? Idk. Anyway, I was tested to see if it was IBS, but then when the tests came back, the doctors wanted to diagnose it as something else. It's definitely not pregnancy symptoms, and like most of you, I'm experiencing frequent, yet random heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, lethargy, trembling and cold sweats. Yesterday was my worst day. I hope this isn't to much info, but I threw up. I had cold sweats, trembling, nausea, heartburn, watery diarrhea, and I was just exhausted from the random, but frequent trips to the bathroom. Although I didn't really eat anything yesterday, I really tried. I just had something light on my stomach, for instance, fruit.

I want to know what's wrong with me, & is the baby ok. I've had multiple & back-to-back miscarriages; if knowing this helps any, please explain this issue to me..
Sounds an awful lot like what my 13 y/o son was just diagnosed with in October.  Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), also known as Dysautonomia.  Best of luck to you!
I have mean dealing with all those symtoms and I too have been to every doctor possible to get answers. The ONLY thing the stomach doctor told me was "I had a extremly bad case of IBS".

The first stomach doctor I went to bascially said the same thing (really no solid answers). However I was told to take a zantac every morning (first thing) to help coat my stomach. That does seem to help. I do keep a bottle of pepto in my purse at all times.

Sazzie
hello,  it seems that I have the exact same thing.  I am a 43 year old male.  About half a dozen times a year I get the chills/sweats, all clammy, nausea, and an uncontrollable shaking.  I mean literally uncontrollable.  My whole body starts shaking and it comes in waves that last for several minutes each wave.  I too am somewhat paranoid of being physically sick which is known as emetophobia. I get similar symptoms much more often but not accompanied by the shaking.  Strangely, the nausea can be very bad but I have never vomited.

I only get this shaking/sweats/nausea at night.  Sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night.

I have been to many doctors and the gastroenterologist ran what seemed to be every test on me (CAT scan of abdomen, full scope of the GI tract, sonogram of the gallbladder, blood work, others) and could not come up with any diagnosis.

Sorry I can't offer any advice....but know you are not alone.
You probably get high!! Jojo_cute ._. Lol
I like turtles
Hahaha just thought you can use a laugh ok now
You need to take a week of work I know it may seem like a lot and that there is bills to pay but you need to get relaxed and drink lots of fluid and soft meals like soups now you wanna stay at a cooling tmp for chills to stay away I know how it sounds but will work with the dizziness you need to stay seated and relaxed to maintain your bOdy stable with the diharrea the soft meals should help it will also help warm your body down try to drink yea with honey (real) only a couple drops and lemon it should help you out not all the tune medicine is the answer
I've been dealing with this since 2008.

Check out Cyclical Vomiting Sydrom.

If you have ruled out everything else and the sumptoms are the same in every episode this is something to look at.

My Dr. hadn't heard of it until one of her other patients told her.  
I have read, with interest, that everyone appears to have the same/similar symptoms but nowhere can I find where someone has actually come up with solution
I can tell you for certain that someone well versed in Traditional Chinese Medicine will be able to help you, dramatically.  It is a common pattern and easy for them to diagnose.  Meanwhile, make sure you get adequate mineral supplementation.  I can guarantee you that you are dehydrated severely right before your period and need to take minerals and water for at least 3 days prior.  Let me guess, you gain a ridiculous amount of 'water weight' before you start.  I would also highly recommend you consider thyroid issues.  Even if you have been tested and it all comes back fine - willing to bet it's an issue.  Please check out ************************* it may change your life
that blocked part was stop the thyroid madness *******  - take out the spaces.  i in no way profit from this, except in knowing i may have helped someone stop going through the same hell and bizarre symptoms i had most of my life
hi iv been gettin all the same symptoms as u but everyone puts it down to anxiety when i know there is something more wrong
I have all the same symptoms and was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I get dizzy, nauseated, muscle aches and horrible stomach issues. Start a log and keep track of what your eating. I would go to a Gastrologist just have them rule out Celiac and other diseases. Believe me, Celiac disease can cause everything to severe stomach cramps to affecting everything in your body.
Ok I'm a 28yr F and when I wake up in the morning and my body starts to get hot and i cant cool off. I start sweating like crazy and getting chills at the same time. I swear its like a drug withdrawl but i'm on no drugs! Most mornigns diarrhea is involved and so is vomitting. I have this horrible feeling knot turning and burning in my stomach. I'm absolutely miserable when this happens. I've had to go to the hospital several times, but nothing seems to be wrong. I had a bad case not to long ago and went back to the hospital and found out it was gastritis. a couple weeks went by and all clear. Know its back and its horrible. I have a GI appointment tomorrow. Any thoughts???????