Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizzy, nausea, diarrhea, cold chills, shaking, all at the same time ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 201-287 comments:
hey everyone
I am 27 and have been having these "spells" since i was 11 and started menstrating.  it happens during my period and whenever i had diarrhea.  I get the severe cramping, hot/cold flashes, sweats, dizziness, my hearing and sight are also affected depending on the level of pain and how close i am to passing out.  Usually i know if its going to be a bad one and can grab a wet cloth and start stripping so i dont overheat.  there have been too many times that i have passed right out onto the floor.  I have one 4 yr old daughter and the pregnancy was very hard on me and since having her we haven't been able to carry a baby full term.  my body does a combination of cervical incompetence but also labor.  it doesnt make alot of sense because if i had an incompetent cervix my body wouldnt feel weird/off and then start cramping only to lose the baby.  we had tests done on the babies to see if there was something off but they all came back healthy.  all the specialists that i have seen for the pregnancies have come back w/no answers and i wonder if there is something linked to my "spells" and losing these babies.  Its a theory... I also have extreme pms where i totally feel hormonal and not like myself.  Again i went for testing of my hormones and they say NORMAL but it sure as **** doesnt feel anywhere normal to me.  Wondering what any of you think and if there is anything you can suggest for me to do....
did u find out exactly what caused your illness?  could it happen to boys? was a getting a  lower g.i.  how you found out what it was?
I am 24 i get the hot flushes like i am gonna pass out like a pressure Off buzzing across my skin. than i have to go to the toilet straight away. as i am gonna have diahorrea. the thin is doesn't happen like this everytime..can happen anytime. i have had blood and mucus .... extremely tired at times even after 14hours sleep and severe cramping also nausea can get quite bad to! Got appointment at hospital soon but not sure they ll do anythin and ll put it down to stress or ibs :( its affecting my life so much now ! take tablets to just stop the diahorrea but than i get constipated. but if i don't the tablets my diahorrea just gets worse and worse and feel so ill wit it ! my blood results said their was something wrong but can't member what it was. Think it was infection ..... only had 8months
Hello everyone I've been experiencing these problems plus some since I was 12yrs old I am now 23 with two daughter gull bladder and appendix are removed. I think some of you should take a look at google and type in CFIDS those are all of my symptoms and I will be seeing the doctor on the 28th hopefully they will check me for this. Good luck to all of you searching for an answer! My prayers are with you.
Hi, I'm new to this but typed in my syptoms (symptoms) and was brought to this website.
I am a 17year old girl.
For the past few months i have been awoke in the night by getting cold sweats and my body just shakes i normally just lay there flat on my back shaking until my body gives in and i fall asleep. When this happens i sometimes get stomach pains and feel sick. I have only threw up on one occasion, this was torture for me as i have an exterme fobia of being physically sick.
The doctors have took blood texts and find nothing wrong with me, although my episodes dont happen as often anymore, they are still happening about every 2 weeks. Once i have had the episode, the next day i feel low and have no energy, i dont tend to eat much the next day either.
I am 5ft2 and weigh just over 9 stone, i am also a dancer. Im unsure as to what this could be, as are my doctors, can anyone help??
Many thanks, Laura.
Hello. I know it's been a long time since you posted sargent136, and you may or may not have gotten a diagnosis as of yet, but I read your description of your symptoms and it sounds like you are having neurological issues (not psychological, i.e. panic attacks); the nausea/vomiting with black outs and headaches. It could be migraines, or it could be some kind of seizure.

I don't know why anyone told you that you had panic attacks. Panic attacks aren't severe like your symptoms, I have them myself and I can tell you that you ARE NOT experiencing those. However, neurological symptoms can be surprisingly physical. Your stomach is heavily tied with the brain, more so than people realize. People with seizures also black out and/or vomit.

I had a seizure following an intense episode of nausea and other GI symptoms recently. I also feel like I'm going to pass out a lot and no tests have found anything. All I have left is an appointment to see a neurologist. I have read that certain kinds of epilepsy and other neurological conditions can make you vomit and pass out.

It might be just migraines that you are experiencing, as they can cause nausea and vomiting--even without a headache, and trying medication for migraines could help you out tremendously. For some people, migraines can be debilitating, while others just get a headache and that's it.

Try getting a consistent sleep schedule, where you sleep no more or less than 7-8 hours. Try going to bed the same time every night. Exercise and a diet of lean meats and veggies could be beneficial. It seems like you haven't had good experiences with doctors, and I can relate with that. Maybe try to find a neurologist with a good reputation, which you could do by searching profiles of doctors near you. Try to find one who specializes in migraines and/or epilepsy.

If I were you, I would also ask for tests to rule out any possible heart conditions, just to be safe. Your symptoms are real, and you deserve to get help. Good luck to you.
Hi im a 15 year old girl and have had the sickness, hot, cold and shaking for about 1.5 years now. I have recently gone to the doctors who have seen me for thyroid tests. They came back clear. Tomorrow i have a liver function test and a glucose test. I don't know if these would help anyone.

I seem to have these episodes far more than anyone else on here. I have them about 5 times a day !!! i know extreem or what !!

i have found all of these comments on here extremely helpful and i hope that sharing my story will help others.

I do have one answer to the cold hands and feet. if you are experiencing these look up raynaud's phenomenon. This may be why your hand and toes are cold.

I have also been place on a lacto free diet, which has had no affect so far, although i have read it may take up to a month to see any bonuses.
As to the shaking, well...my hands shake so much that i have truble writing properly when i have a episode. Also i experience a dead feeling in my hands, as though its no there.

This has really helped me as im glad to know im not the only person in the world that experiences these episodes, even though mine are very sever, im happy to feel not alone.
I have the same symptoms! Nausea,lethargy,dizziness upon standing,confusion,***Sandy Stool...At 1st I thought maybe tapeworm...haven't given a stool sample but blood n urine fine. I still have diarrhea like sand tan in color. I'm scared. I did some research and its pointing to Celiac. Anyone else have same symptoms? Any help is help.
All these posts sound very much like my Gallbladder Disease type problems/symptoms. I have suffered same exact symptoms for many years and my GI Doc finally thinks she has it nailed down. its some Gallbladder or Gallbladder Duct problem. Of course, every test comes back just fine except every once in a while my Pancreatic Enzymes are high. It appears that I have Gallbladder stones with no actual stones they can find? Please search Gallbladder Disease symptoms and see if how similar your symptoms match up.    
iv had a non stop headache for several months now and its showing no signs of going anytime soon i get dizzy a lot and have sometimes collapsed i dont know why im like this i try to ignore it but it just wont go away pain killers dont seem to be helping and now i just keep feeling like im about to throw up all the time and eating or drinking is not helping i can sometimes have small shaking fits like im cold even though im not im not sure whats wrong with me but if anyone has any ideas please let me know
I've been reading a lot of the posts here and hope my advice does not come too late for some of you.

I am a 26 yr old male:

Symptoms:
I experienced a very long and drawn out case of many of the symptoms described in your cases. Weeks of night sweats and chills with diarrea (diarrhea) and severe bloating/acid burn in my intestines also indeigestion and serious weight loss. I had it for at least 3 months straight from april until mid july. It came on from seemingly random foods I was eating and even when i was not eating anything like on a clear liquid diet. I went to see 6 different doctors 3 of which were GI specialists. I had a colonoscopy endoscopy and CT scan of my entire abdomen and pelvic region. All of these came back fine, yet I was still losing weight and getting sicker with fever symptoms that came on especially at night, headaches and bowel problems.

Solution:
My mother finally found the answer when she spoke at length about my debilitating condition to a doctor of internal medicine she had known for years.
The answer was an over the counter refrigerated Pro-Biotic called Lactinex which only cost me $11. It turns out that back in april when I was sick with a stomach bacteria the doctors perscribed me an anti-biotic called Ciprofloaxcin. The cipro they failed to tell me, is so powerful it stayed in my system for weeks killing the good bacteria in my small intestine responsible for digesting food, and I was literally starving to death because I did not have that bacteria. The bloating and acid overload along with the night sweats was part of the stomach reaction to try to help digest the foods due to the lack of good bacteria in my small intestines. Within 3 days I had gotten better and now I am feeling better still. I spent thousands of dollars on procedures and doctors and none of them helped me or even found something that worked.
So if you are having similar symptoms and have recently taken an antibiotic, even in the past 2-3 months, and have not tried a pro-biotic, give it a shot, it only costs a few bucks and it might save your life.

Hope this helps,
Scott
hi, my name is Sandy.  I had Panic Disorder for two years and now I am off of meds and have better control of my anxiety.  I feel your pain.  I am very healthy, exercise, eat well, so Idid not understand.  What helped me was my Faith in God, prayers, and my family.  You need support ffom someone.  I always called someone once I felt an attack come.  It helped to talk through what I was feeling.  It also helped me to know that fear is not of God. That was my personal belief, of course.  Meditate on your beliefs and lean on family.  Good luck. :-)
I also have all those symptoms I also am on effexor and have been for a while. I was diagnosed with celiac 6 months ago. I have episodes of dizziness, nausea, hot feeling, explosive diahoera.  One time it was so bad I blacked out. Hit my head on tile floor. Knocked my self out. Ended up in ambulance and then hospital. I also had 3 seizures during being knocked out I have been told. Very worried.
i am a 16 yr old girl n i have basically all of these symptoms.. the episodes of nausea n diarrhea n such come very sparingly (thankfully and also worsen during my time of the month) and seem to come when i work myself harder than usual..  usually i'll feel a very sharp pain in my lower left abdomen then feel as though i need to urinate and usually end up throwing up instead.. i feel like i have a constant headache most of the time and like i never get enough sleep.. i've all different amounts of sleep, 7 hrs, 8 hrs, 9, 10, 11, even 12 hrs of sleep and i always feel exhausted during the day.. i want an answer because im 16, for crying out loud! im not supposed to get tired n winded just walking up n down stairs! My mother refuses to take me to the doctor saying i'm exaggerating and don't have legitimate symptoms.. i know i won't really know until i go to the doctor but thats out of the question until i'm either a) running a fever or b) on my death bed
Typed into Google the symptoms im feeling and came to this forum. Im 19 coming 20 at the end of the month, and am a Sport Studies student at University. At the end of my first term i took bad pins and needles and my heart raced and i blacked out for a couple of minutes and then eventually came around. I spent the night in hospital were they monitored my heart and carried out xrays and blood tests but nothing came through and they said i was completely healthy and nothing to worry about. At first  i thought i had taken a heart attack. What didnt help was my mind thinking the worst and i had gone into anxiety and bit of depression because so young at university i was worried about my health. I was diagnosed with a Reflux Syncope. When i got back home i visited my GP and again everything was normal. about 2 months later (were i am currently) i have been training hard and watching my diet closely to eliminate any thing that could cause another episode. but the last couple of days i have started feeling funny, even tho im eating i still feel hungry and my stomach is upset, it feels like im constipated i feel weak and dizzy and have a bit of a temperature. At first i thought it was cancer but since i have come here i have started thinking differently. Im making an appointed with my GP today because i want this sorted before i go back to university.
I too have this stupid stomach thing. We all seem to have similar symptoms just different degrees of severity.
I have a question for everyone:

Did any of you get Strep throat or some illness that required you to take antibiotics before you had these symptoms?

I'm starting to think I have killed off the good bacteria which causes an over production of stomach acid. This acid causes diahrea. So you are totally empty of waste and the acid is still being made. Then the nausea hits because there is nothing for the acid to chew on.

I used to try to fight the nausea by drinking little sips of water or trying to eat bites of a banana. I figured with the diahrea the nausea was because I was extremely hungry. But I would vomit and go onto the next stage which is exhaustion. Skipping the chilled stage.

Then I tried not eating when I was nausous and waiting it out. The chills and cold hands and feet would hit and anxiety. Life goes on around you and it's impossible to do anything but sleep when I tried this option. After sleeping I would wake up starving but the nausea was gone. My stomach had shrunk but I would try to eat oatmeal, banana, rice and drink water to put some energy back in.

Another episode starts the next morning. After the diahrea, emptying me out from whatever food I managed to get down after yesterdays attack-which causes me to be just a little bit weaker then yesterday, the nausea hits. This time I fight it with taking a shower. The routine movements in the shower or maybe it is just standing up seem to lessen the nausea. My sollution at this stage is to drink water and then make myself be sick. The relief I feel from the nausea is almost immediate. I believe it is because I'm getting rid of the excess acid. The vomit is bright yellow which I think is bile and occasionally there is mucus in it. Then the exhaustion hits. I am so tired I have to sleep for a few hours. Diahrea, nausea, chills, vomiting - it's a lot to endure. By the way when you have nothing in you stomach for a bowel movement what does show up is bright yellow from bile.

This is what is so frustrating. And the fact that I know if I don't figure this out it will be back again tomorrow morning. The side symptoms of that future event is insomnia and anxiety attacks.

I have ben plagued with these bouts off and on for 3 years. The first time I ended up in the hospital with extreme dehydration.  They tested me for parasites, c.Dificile, and bacterial infections. Ct scan to make sure no intestional malformations or blockages. A colonoscopy, while I was awake, showed a pretty pink intestional tract. Completely empty, hydrated and normal.

So there is still no answer but I think I'm getting closer. I take a b complex vitamin for women at dinner. This replaces the vitamins due to stress of this stomach thing
I take panto prazole before bed. This is an acid blocker.

The result of this acid blocker is I don't have diarrhea or nausea as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning. I may even not have a bm that day which can be a relief. I get to keep my food and my energy. This not having an episode is such a huge relief. I have 2 children, a concerned husband and parents who will drop everything for their only child if they find out she is sick again.

I have tried not taking the panto prazole one day and then taking it the next. The stomache symptoms start up again when I don't take the acid blocker. Which leaves me to think the acid is being over produced and the good gut bacteria has been diminished. And the only thing I can think of that would do that is antibiotics.

The attacks are not consistent. I can be fine for months. When I'm better I go off ever medicine, eat anything I want, and drink my beloved coffee in the morning. Out of nowhere I will wake up to emptying the contents of my stomach and I know the stomach thing is back.

Due to the stress I don't sleep well anticipating the next mornings events.  This anxiety is a very common response, according to my Dr. ,  and prescribed Trazadone. I take 1/2 pill before bed and I can stay asleep for 7 hours. Before I had Trazadone I would have panic attacks in my sleep and get adrenaline surges while sleeping. This was all caused by lack of sleep and anxiety. I also cut out the coffee in the morning and any tea or soft drinks.

I'm going to continue taking the B complex multi vitamin, panto prazole, and Trazadone. But I'm also going to look into live bacterial cultures to make sure I replace the ones I think I killed off with antibiotics.

My doctor also prescribed Dicitel. Which is for irritable bowel syndrom (syndrome) but I don't have any of the cramping associated with that so don't take it.

I hope my experiences will help others and if I find out more I will post.
I also have all these symptoms.I'm an  18 years old female.When I woke up this morning my stomach was killing me so I went to the bathroom and found out that I got my period.a couple hours after, right after I finished eating a bowl of cereal my stomach was killing me.The pain was crazy.I felt like i wanted to vomit and go to the bathroom at the same time.
I went to bed but the pain was too much.i felt cold so i covered under my blanket then i was hot ,then i started sweating and got cold again even if i was under the blanket.
  I was loosing it, I jus went back to the bathroom and sat there .the pain went away for a couple minutes and as soon as went back to my bedroom it came back again.So I took some advil, an hour after it stopped.This was 11 am its 9 pm now and the pain is back so i took some more pills.

This is the first time anything like this has ever happen to me.Does this means that the pain is going to keep coming back untill my period finishes? I also noticed during my last period I started to flow heavier and now this happened.
Ok well I am a 21 year old female and have, which I believe been misdiagnosed with many things, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), CFS (Cronic (chronic) Fatigue Syndrome), I'm always very tired,  weak, and hardly ever have any energy, my body always aches, and I don't wake up one day without my neck or back hurting. I also rarely have migraines and when I don't have migraines I get tension headaches. So, from reading this you may think I'm about a sixty year old  woman. Ya living like this isn't very fun and to be honest I've been to so many doctors, they all don't seem to care, its just a waste of money. I've been to a acupuncturist, neurologist, chiropractor, psychologist, and regular family doctors, nothing has helped. I'm currently taking Cymbalta for depression, arthritis, and fibromyalgia and it seems to be helping. Not so much with the depression though because I'm still feeling a little depressed and it's only 30mg. So any suggestions?..
I had some of the symptoms - esp. stomach/abdominal pain.  My doc prescribed belladona - works wonders for the pain!  Good luck.  I don't wish this on anyone.
I also have had a lot of these symptoms, in all honesty, the only thing I have found that really helps WITH EVERY symptom is marijuana. Laugh all you want but its the only known substance that cures nausea and also makes you hungry. When a smoke a bowl or two before bed I NEVER get night sweats... If I run out of weed, everything flares up and I wake up drenched in sweat. Keep in mind you don't have to smoke marijuana, you can bake it into food or use a vaporizer to ensure its 100% healthy, as studies show marijuana has not one negative side effect when digested or smoking through a vaporizer. As far as being natural, its a plant. More natural than any other medication on the market, and more effective. It has also proven to help with many of the side effects you all are speaking of. Trust me, try it once and you will be convinced. Like I said earlier, you can bash and say whatever you want about marijuana, just know you're wrong.. and I feel amazing every day because of it. If my stomach hurts I smoke and its instantly gone... I feel fantastic, and even feel my bowel movements are much healthier. (Obvious factor here is stress) Which the united states government does own a patent on marijuana that states it cures oxidative stress (the rooting cause of every illness or disease known to mankind.)
for more information on marijuana please visit http://growbud.org
My fist post is under IMHO. Sorry it was so long but I think I may have found a sollution.

I'm waiting on confirmation via blood test but I think what most of have is something called H. Pylori.  

This blog halfway down has all the symptoms we have been experiencing (with a few exceptions). Note this isn't my blog:
http://amyking.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/im-so-happy-i-have-h-pylori/

I'll update when I have the results. The red flag to my doctor was the unexplained weight loss and the nausea and then vomiting to feel better in the morning.
I've read most comments and I would like to add my own case. It is all the same plus a mass amount of pain I wouldn't wish on my enemy. I know why this happens to me. I have gone in and they have found that it is my ovarian cyst that is erupting. There is nothing to prevent it and there usa nothing they can give you to help with the pain. My first incident was when I was 18 it happens about once every year and you never know when it does. I'm sorry fire ask those who like me go through this. I met one other person who it happens to she is a mother of two. She said the pain was immense and she felt sorry for me she said that it was worse than giving labor. And that my husband should understand. Once he heard this its immediately apologized to me, for the past times he would tell me I was over exaggerating. It just happened to me today. At least I know I'm not due fire another year or so.
Hey everyone, my name is Brandi and I am 18 years old. I too have been experiencing similiar symptoms. But I only get these episodes about 2-3, sometimes even 4 times a year. What happens is that usually in the middle of the night, I'll wake up because of alot of pain and it feels as if I have built up quite a bit of gas in my system but I end up running to the bathroom because of diarrhea. When I try to go, nothing happens. Instead I'll start feeling like I'm going to pass out, my sight will go fuzzy, my head will feel as if its reeling, the pain worsens till it feels almost unbearable, and I'll get cold sweats but feel very hot. The pain's origin is usually around my colon area (lower stomache and top of my buttocks). I end up laying on the floor on my stomache crying out in pain, and it feels as if I'm going to die. It's very scary to go through, especially alone. It feels as if it lasts about an hour, but in reality, lasts only about 10 minutes. I don't understand what's going on with me? I've never had these issues until I hit the age of about 16. Now, I know alot of you relate these issues with your menstrual cycle, but that's not the case for me. When it all first began, I had 3 episodes that were spread out over about 3-4 months. And all of these episodes resulting in me passing out. The last one in this string of episodes happened while I was cashiering at wal-mart. From what I remember, I was checking a customer out and then all of a sudden I woke up with me head down on the soft pad where we can put out wrists or forearms. I had no recollection of passing out, and looked at my customer to see if she noticed but it seemed she had not. Then I looked at her and told her that i felt sick, then I passed out and fell backwards. I was rushed to the hospital, and all the way there, I was in and out, trying to fight the feeling of passing out again. When I got there, the docter did an EKG and some other few simple tests and told me I had something(nerve, gland; I can't remember) in my stomache that was sensitive to the bowel movements diarrhea caused. I don't really think that is it thought because I can't ever think of anything I could have digested that could cause this. I almost always eat alot of the same things that I have always ate. I am so fearful of another episode because they come at random. I want to know what exactly is wrong with me so that I can possibly try some medicines to make these episodes stop. Can anyone help me?
After doing some research for myself I came across cushing's disease.  Please check that out.  I was diagnosed with PCOS in May of 2010.  I am on metformin (1500 mg a day) and birth control.  My list of symptoms (numerous) are as followed:  chronic diarrhea, sweating, blurred vision, dizziness, anxiety, depression, excess facial hair, extreme weight in my midsection, thinning of hair, mood swings that are horrible!  I watched a show on tv and a daughter hugged her dad (I missed what it was all about so I cant say what the hug was for) and started crying for no reason!  I'm tired constantly and my desire to do anything at all is almost non existing.  If it weren't for the fact that I have a new mother in law and sister in law who include me on their shopping trips I would probably still be at home.  I haven't been diagnosed with cushings disease as of now but after losing 62 pounds and my symptoms have gotten worse has made me wonder.  I just wanted to get cushings disease out there because it is so often misdiagnosed with PCOS.
Well, I am another rare male on here and im 15 .I  just wanted to post what is happening to me. First of all I woke up 4 days ago with chills so bad I couldn't do anything with my jaw, I had to bite on my fingers to stop it. So I took some tylenol and decided to get under the sheets instead of my blanket because i THOUGHT I had a fever. The next morning the same thing happens and I check my temperature this time it was 98.7 but I had uncontrollable chills and I got light headed when I stood up for sitting upright or laying down.About 2 hours after I woke up and I took some more meds I started feeling better until I had diarrhea , sorry if i slept that wrong :/ . I have had diarrhea about every 3 hours for the first 3 dAys , although I do not wake up to go to the restroom. These symptoms have been going on and off every 2/3 hours since my first chill, with the Occasional nausea but I have not vomited. So I went to the doctor the third day and he diagnosis me with IBS and migraines. The funny thing is though, my head hasn't hurt and I does not hurt when I look at light or hear loud sounds. Well my parents thought I should go to school Monday, so I did and I cannot concentrate on ANYTHING and I'm worried I might lose my 4.0 GPA. I have failed 2 papers that I should of known and I have no way of doing better, someone help me please identify what is really wrong with me, I feel my doctor was full of It.
I have a lot of these symptoms too. I've had a lot of tests done as well. What I found out is that I have low iron and low vitamin D levels. I also have anxiety, but I don't like the meds for it. The vitamin D tablets every other dsy seem to help me. It gets rid of the nausea and the clammy like chills. I would say if you haven't had your iron and vitamin levels checked, have those looked at. You hafve to ask the doc to check the vit d. Most times they don't. Heavy bleeding can cause all those symptoms. And its interesting to know how different a woman can feel when those levels like iron, vitamin d and even B vitamins are low. A lot of people don't know this, but if you are iron or even Vitamin D deficeint for a long period of time, it can make you feel sick and cause havoc on your body.
Im trying to figure out whats wrong with my lady. She is about 20 weeks pregnant and is suffering some of these symptoms. Dizziness, Heart Palpitations, Cold Sweats, Shakiness, Nausea and Exhaustion. She has been feeling like this on and off for the past 2-3 days. It came out of no where and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I just need to know what to do to help her or if there is anything i can get from the store to rememdy her situation.
My fiancee having similar symptoms to the previous ones, only he doesn't experience diarrhoea and he would just feel nausea then have to run and throw up or just pass out... I'm really worried about him I don't see him often and he needs someone to watch him I'm so scared
My name is Terri... I've had these symptoms since I was in 7th grade and passed out in my teachers lap..... I've had probably 7-10 episodes since then and I'm am 28 now! I just had the worst one today at work and had to leave early! When I went to the hospital/doctor they can't give me an answer as to what is wrong either!  The only thing that runs in my family is endometriosis and I haven't been checked for that yet but am planning on it after I get outta of school! So if anyone finds out what's wrong with then please let me and everyone on here know!
Im having them same symptoms right sombody please help what should I do I feel dizzy I have chills nausea and it feels like I got diarrhea should I go seek med help
I've had the same issues for a long time except i dont really get diarrhea . I have noticed it does come after my period sometimes. Ive had so many tests done and like you, they came back normal. It's gotten to the point where im afraid to go do extraneous things by myself because im afraid of passing out. Don't listen to people when they say its just anxiety!! Everyone tries to tell women that and then they ignore the real problems. I cant tell you how many people told me that, although i do make matters worse after i have an episode.. Panic attacks afterward are normal. I hope you figure this out and i hope i do as well. Good luck
hey my sister woke up last night with the shakes s nd couldnt stop... i was woundering westher or not havong diarhia (which she had for about a week) would make you have the shakes?? help im 12 and my sisters 10 im scared for her..
Hi "kate898" i am also a 15 yrs old as well. For some strange reason i have been having the same symptoms as you.I was told that i was lactose intolerant,but that was all BS i have been placed on special diets ,and nothing has changed. Accept for the fact that i lost a lil over 60 pounds within a 2 month period which is an unhealthy weight loss.I too am 5'1 and i weigh almost  100 pounds now. I noticed with my weight lost that my symptoms have gotten worse.I was even told i had "Lupus" which is related to the cold feet and hands. It's also related to the fevers/ nausea. But then again i have migraines according to my doctor,although to me that's BS aswell.They have even told me that :acid reflux/kurd ,dry mouth,the dizziness,and even the dry eyes are apart of Lupus, but i don't think so. But maybe you should get checked for the lupus aswell. But if you happen to find a cur please let me know, because i could use the info.
my name is Jinx and I just turned 20. I've had symptoms described from all of you folks. It's strange and soothing to know I'm not the only one. I hate it... absolutely hate it. I feel like my whole body is going to burst when the shaking starts and my palms and feet become sweaty. I don't know what to blaime it on... I know they're just panic attacks, anxiety perhaps, or maybe something else more serious, but I do not have the time and money to invest in finding out exactly what it is. I want to sleep all day, but sometimes I cant fall asleep when it happens. It feels so cold and hot at the same time.
This seems to happen to me every few weeks or months, and I've almost pin pointed a patern. Right about this time last year i felt the same way. I had acupuncture done and took magnesium and homeopathic medecine to help and it did...
What more can we do but to live with it.... I'm scared of beeing scared. I don't want to loose myself. The reason I'm writing this is because I felt one happen a few minutes ago, and I've had them for a few days again now. Again, I hat it, but I will accept it because that its all i can do.
I love you all, and good luck. your not alone, I'm not alone, and it makes me want to laugh and cry all at once
<3
I have the same problem. The first day of my period , I all I a sudden out if no where get really dizzy, nauseous. Diarrhea. Shaking, and the worst cramps someone can experience. I lay in my bathroom floor for an hour wishing I could die instead of being in so much pain... It's been like this for my last 2 periods an keeps getting worse.... I'm going to set up a doctors appr next week
I just had an episode. Was eating and then BAM horrendous stomach pains, sweats, then the diarrohea comes. I haven't had it for a year. Only thing I can see being the common link between my episodes is my period. I skipped last month and I wonder if that brought it on. My mother had the same thing and so did her mother. My mum refers to it as being "allergic to my period". My suggestion to you all is to record dates and where you are at with your cycle. Some people may have issues with food and digestion and others may be like me and the body preparing itself for the period seems to have a big effect which causes sweating, diarrhea, shakes, cold flushes. I only get through the 15 Mins because it stops and when it does it won't come back for a while. Only thing is making sure there's a toilet available! I will get some smelling oils they sound like a great idea as well as a cold face cloth.
i to have attacks of dizziness and every thing spinning and accompanied with vomiting and sometimes diarrhea  i have know balance and hot and cold sweats and i have uncontrollable shaking it last about 20 minutes to 2 hours and when it over all i do that day is sleep cant eat a thing that day because iam so weak. this has been going on for about 9 years. findly went to a doctors and he diagnosis me with :MENIERE"S DISEASE :         please look it up on your pc it will tell you more about it.and i will tell you the doctor told me that there is not alot they can do for it .hope this help someone.god bless you all.
Sounds like something I suffer with only I also get palpitations. Try going to an electrophysologists. I did and they said I have Neurocardiogengic Syncope. He put me on a very low dose of Flornef, told me to drink one Powerade per day, & increase my salt intake slighty. It has something to do with my Vaso Vegel  Nerve.... Many people will experience  these symptoms while sleeping, and also right    before urination, or a Bowel movement.... For me     the extra salt, Flornef, & Powerades are working very well. My symptoms have decreased tremendously! Good luck to you... Hope you find out because it can be a very stressful situation.
I have a 13 yr old that presents with anxiety symptoms such irregular HR, shaking, extreme vomiting and nausea, "hot and cold",  extreme tiredness...I am a  nurse and actually am stumpted.  Some systoms indicate just the stomach flu but why would this happen irregularily.  Some symptoms indicate a true panic disarder.  However, putting all the symptoms is what has me stumped.  Headed to the Dr. tomorrow.  I am going to demand some blood work and EKG.  Anyone have some ideas?
Hey! This sounds almost identical to my life! I typed in the symptoms and it came up with this. I have a major fobia of being sick, thankfully i haven't been yet but the nausea sometimes is unbearable! I am currently having tests for h.pylori which can cause stomach ulcers and having an ultrasound to see if its gall stones? Not a good way to feel :(
I have had these similar symptoms for about 2 years.  I am suddenly awoken not feeling well with a churning stomach, lower back pain and a kind of tingling feeling throughout my chest and back.  I have to immediately head to the restroom.  I usually have a hard time evacuating my bowels the first wave of these attacks.  I am dizzy, light headed and have a fainting feeling yet, i have never passed out.  I have never vomited but, i do have that churning feeling in my stomach and I will sweat profusely.  After i have my bowel movement I feel cold and feel a little better but, another wave of the same symptoms occur again.  The only difference is that my bowel movements get softer and then just diarrhea like.  I have anywhere from 3 to 6 waves of this on each occurrence.  I always had these between 0130 and 0500 normally.  I did have one during the day after attempting to push a car out of a garage bay.  My back became sore and i had the same type of episode within about 2 minutes.  I feel that mine are somehow related to a back issue that I have. I thought maybe a nerve was being pinched or something.  I am having tests done and will post the results for everone
I had all of these symptoms for a while when I was 17-20. It turned out to be a combination of things, and this is likely the case for most of you on here. I was on an estrogen based birth control pill, and it turns out I am allergic to medical estrogen, and it was spiking my blood pressure, causing me to have headaches, dizziness and fatigue,as well as low appetite. I would be in lecture trying to focus on the projector screen and my vision would black out, I would hear buzzing then almost like cotton was stuffed in my ears. I would start careful deep breaths trying to fight off a "panic attack" and when that fails I would get up and stumble to the outside, and find something cold to lay/lean on while I have shakes, and cold sweats along with a hot flash. It would last anywhere for 15 minutes to a full hour and then I would be unsteady for a long time after.

I also found that I have a Prolactinoma, which is a benign tumor on the pituitary gland, and was playing havoc with my hormones. Once I stopped the birth control, I was still getting some spells, but not as much. I had lowered my blood pressure, and gained some stability. The main thing I needed to was sleep. When I didn't get enough sleep everything was magnified, and my Prolactinoma was made worse. If I make sure to eat, get enough sleep and stay super super hydrated, I have no issues. I don't medicate at all, and find I don't need it. It is crazy how much a hormone imbalance can throw everything off, especially for young women. Sleep deprevation is a major part, because proper sleep is needed to regulate and return the "system to normal" as you recharge.

The solution Scott had about loosing the good bacteria after an illness is also a very good point. If you have been on any strong antibiotics, especially if you have already had your appendix removed, you should definitely look into. I hope this helps someone. Sleep well and get healthy!

I had something similar for a year while I was at uni and it progressively got worse around exam time. I never had any physical tests, but spoke to a psychologist who treated me very successfully with a technique used for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder sufferers. Basically she had me focus for 2 hours on the immediate obvious stresses (uni exams, boyfriend trouble etc.) while providing bilateral stimulation (clicking alternately in either ear). Apparently some people can stress themselves out to the point of physical reactions ('panic attack' like spells every morning, nausea, hot and cold sweats) because they aren't processing emotions appropriately through both sides of the brain but rather the stress is cycling around one hemisphere only and reinforcing itself to the point of causing post traumatic stress symptoms. Two sessions like that changed my life completely- the spells stopped and I began to be able to recognise my stress symptoms (which I was not consciously aware of previously but were only manifesting subconsciously). In addition, a light over the counter muscle relaxant helped reduce the stomach churning and eventually broke the habit of winding myself into a knot!

I'm sure there are many valid physical reasons for this combination of symptoms.... but also worth considering the possibility of psychological stress. Not everyone is consciously aware of their own stress- I certainly wasn't until it manifested physically.
I have had the same symptoms, on and off for years.  I have been diagnosed with labryinthitis, irritable bowel, migraine, anxiety.  It has also been suggested that I might have Lyme disease.  I don't think the doctors really know for sure what it is.  The symptoms are unbearable.  Sometimes my episodes last for a second and others for days, weeks, even years.  I just want it to stop.  I wake up with a feeling of extreme panic followed by a low level of dizziness--more a feeling of being off balance and out of control, an urge to move my bowels, I get freezing cold, sensitive to sound, general weakness, nausea, my hearing and vision is off, I have no appetite, my cognitive function is diminished, I cannot concentrate, and I don't know what to do with myself--I am just so uncomfortable.
Hi, not sure what is happening, for the last two nights i have woken up in the middle of the night confused, tingling sensations, cold sweats and anxious, last night was alot worse than the night before, and about half an hour when it all starts to go back to normal I go back to bed but afraid to turn light off just in case it happens again.. I'm also nearly 8 months pregnant on my 3rd child and never had this before until two nights ago...
Girl, I am almost the same as you. I am about to turn 17, I also dance, and I am having strange symptoms. I have lost about 25 pounds over the past year and a half, and I don't know why. I get nauseous often, but I haven't thrown up. When I get nauseous, I fight it so hard, because I am DEATHLY afraid of throwing up. I don't know how I seem to fight it, but I do. Plus I have a diabetic brother so we have Zofran in the house, and I take that when I get super nauseous. I get really hot at night, but during the day I am cold most of the time. When I sit down, I get really light-headed and almost pass out, but I haven't yet. I fight that as well. I get light-headed when I am driving sometimes too. I don't know what it is.. And it comes on out of no where. Recently, I also started to have to pee more often than normal. But I don't have a bladder infection. Today in my last hour class, I was fine and having a good time and then out of no where, I about fell out of my chair, so I went to the nurse and put a cold washrag on my forehead, which helped. Have you been to the doctor about your symptoms?
Chrons/colitis. Do you get bad burps tastes like rotin eggs? I take levsin which helps with the stomach cramps. Stopped visit the bathroom and the sweats and chills, I think its our body purging. Good luck. We cut out ALL pork products and our episodes have gone down.
I've been having these symptoms: Severe Cramps, Dizzyness, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cold Sweats and a tingling sensation that extends from my fingers and toes until it is pulsating my whole body and all I can do is lay on the floor for 1-3 hours until it stops. It only happens on the day I start my period along with severe, and doesn't happen each time. In fact, it is more likely to happen if my period is late due to stress. I was so concerned that I actually went through the full surgery to check for scar tissue and endometriosis, and my entire uterus and fallopian tubes are completely NORMAL. I don't understand what is happening to me and its truly frightening. The first time it happened I also checked my temperature and it was down to 95.7. I'm wondering if my body is shutting down from the pain and that my blood pressure is dropping, and that may be why I'm so dizzy and unable to stop shaking?? It makes me worry about getting pregnant. Anyone have a solution to the menstrual connection?
Joann,
I have had these syptoms (symptoms) too! My come at random times, and are sometimes worse when I am stressed. I have gone to a chiropractor since I was little (my mom made me, but as I got older I thanked her for it!). Whenever an episode starts I have found that, if possible, taking a warm bath and sucking on ice help. Now I know this sounds like it would never work because its so simple, but it has always worked for me. If you cant take a bath, just try to get comfortable. This is key! Again try to get some ice to suck on, or any kind of ginger. Candied ginger, ginger root, ginger snaps, ginger ale, it doesnt matter. If you are at home and get to take a bath, afterword find as many pillows as you can! Put the on your bed and prop yourself up and make a cacoon around you, if you are hot turn your fan on, but stay as still as possible. Continue to suck on ice and eat or drink your choice of ginger item. Also, open a window! Get plenty of fresh air!

I really hope this helps! And to anyone else, trust me even the simplest things can work magic
Any follow up on this? Im having the same out of no where experience. Heart racing, nausea while eating, dizzy, headaches...almost like a panic attack but it comes out of nowhere...and worsen during menstruating. Im going to the dr soon.
I lived with all of these exact symptons most of my life.  In fact it controlled my life leaving family and those close to me helpless.  I was diagnosed with at age 11 Endometriosis.....one living female child age 11 and loss of twin boys at 20 weeks pregnant......tests normal.....at 35 had a total abdominal hysterectomy in 2011 and I have not had any of those symptoms since.  I feel free from that nightmare I dealt with for so long.
I have had the same issues I'm up right now because of them, they started about 4 days ago... Dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, shaking, I feel hot but no fever... Idk what to do... Im 23 I'm on iud mirena... I don't have a period every blue moon I will cramp... I can't lift my head of the pillow because I'm so dizzy... Can someone help...
Hi my name is shana and I am 14.. For the past two days while on my period I have been getting severe cramps, back aches, nausea, fatigue, dizziness/light headed, and trembling. My period is usually every other month and lasts seven to eight days but recently my period has been coming every month and when it does it is extremely heavy. I have to go to the bathroom at least six times a day. I use tampons and pads. I haven't been to the gynecologist at all yet but my mother tells me I should go after this period so I most likely will but I just wanted to see what were some possible issues that might apply to me.
Thank you for your time,
         Shana
im a 16 year old girl who was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome just over 2 years ago, ive been better for almost a year now but i am starting to get the symptoms everyone here is talking about, dizziness, fainting, nausea, hot and cold, shaking, but i think its more related to food or periods, it doesnt feel the same at CFS. when i have CFS simple tasks like baking a cake would tire me out and i wouldnt be able to do anything else for the rest of the day, and when i woke up in the morning normally after about 10 hours sleep i would still feel tired. i also go dizziness and nausea, only not as extreme as i do now. and stabbing pains in my joints. if you do have chronic fatigue i suggest excersize. i would go for walks starting with 5 minute and then over about 6 months  increasing to 30 minutes and once a week i would go the the physio and excersize in the pool.
Boy, do I feel like an idiot.  I've had severe cramping and back pain when I get my period my entire life.  My mother used to make me walk up and down the stairs to make it stop.  I don't remember if that worked or just took my mind off the pain.  Every once in awhile, on the first day of my period, I get chills/hot flashes, nauseous, diarrhea and sometimes, vomiting.  I have to lay down on the cold bathroom floor for about a half an hour to an hour until it passes.  Then I take a naproxen and try to sleep.  It usually happens early in the morning.  It happened this morning and I was so sick I couldn't get my kids off to school.  This is the first time I've thought to see if this happens to anyone else and what might be causing it.  Guess it's time to go to the GYN.
hi all look im no dr or specialist but i have had the same problems since moving in with my boyfriend we live in a old house and i didnt realize my problems were so bad until constuction started on my street and then i was sick every month with some kinda infection and never really knew why but earlier today i was asking my sister why i was dizzy naseas and felt very weak and faint when i was home only she stated mold has those effects on people..... and for those who say its outta the blue at work i think yall should look up symtoms (symptoms) of black mold if it fits ur symptems talk to ur boss i will post a couple of them for yall along with the website:)......

•Toxic symptoms
•Infections

•Trembling
•Shaking

•Irregular heartbeat
•Headaches
•Cold or flu type symptoms or recurring colds
•Fever
•Nausea
•Vomiting
•Diarrhea
•Chronic fatigue
•Drowsiness
•Weakness
and for more the web site is::http://rantery.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycotoxins.html
hope u find ur ansers and like i said im no dr but this fits all my symptoms and most yalls too good luck
i was told when i was 16 i had ovarian cyst causing my period death pain maybe a gyn is the best choise
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have recently been having severe dizziness most days accompanied by gas, frequent loose stools and diarrhea after eating. I suffer from migraines for a long time, I am 22 y/o female, healthy weight, eat healthily and go to the gym. I have been having chest pains for the past few weeks, short sharp pains either side, tender to the touch in centre of chest. I also have a knot type feeling in between shoulder blades. At night I wake up with a tight throat and chest and feel like I can't breathe. I have had an MRI of head about two years ago and had a blood test for thyroid function both coming back normal. Can anyone please help me?
did you ever find out what is causing your problems? i have the same problem and went to the hospital. They told me that it was nothing and im over-reacting. I think it may be related to tss because it happened onec while i was using a tampon, but this most recent time that is not the case. Please help!!
i am having terrible issues too, have you found out what is wrong? i know it has to be related to my period. Please help!
hi there these sound like the symtoms (symptoms) of anemia mostly occurs in teenage girls and onwards, as it is a lack of iron in  the body which for a girl is lost during your period who should eat more red meats or take iron tablets. hope this helped :)
hi same as i said to the person that origanally asked it sounds like anemia lack of iron in the body commonly in girls when on period because blood it lost taking iron with it eat more red meat especially when on your period or buy iron tablets. hope it helps :)

I had no luck with the doctors so went to see an allergy specialist. Found out I have severe candida overgrowth with food intolerances. Am currently on a strict diet and taking anti fungals and vitamins. Die off symptoms are pretty bad but are meant to subside after a few weeks. Google candida for a full list of symptoms and book yourself an appointment with an
Allergy specialist. So relieved to finally know what's wrong. Have my follow up appointment next Friday (13th) so will let you all know how it goes
I have been having non stop headaches for over a week now they dont stop i cant sleep because of them and when i finally do fall asleep i wake up with it pounding i cant even move!!!!! If i do bend down it gets worse and i can feel it in the back of my ears. I am also very tired have no energy at all. For the past two days along with the headaches i am now have hot flashes and cold chills i am only 26 i dont know whats wrong with me does anyone have any ideas????????
Hey Scott--

I just wanted to say thanks for posting what you did.  I have been taking Multidophilus (probiotics+ ) for over a year and it has drastically changed my life.  I was unable to find a live form here, in Peru, where I am working for 6 months.  I have been here (and without probiotics) for 2 months, and my symptoms have come back in full force.  I am grateful you mentioned the name of the exact medicine you took, as that is precisely what I started (and stopped) today!  I am having freeze-dried live bacteria shipped to me, as I can't simply eat yogurt (lactose intolerant and allergic to milk).  So, basically, thanks so much!  Now I know to stop taking that medicine and that probiotics should heal the nausea, dizziness, and every other symptom as well.  I didn't  know that I had them because that was how my stomach was trying to digest food.  But it makes complete sense.  Thanks for your post!!

Take care,
Jenna
Hi folks. Years ago I had chronic sore throat, fatigue, and chronic nausea that would worsen in sudden, usually late night, spells of cramping, extreme hot/cold flashes, sweats, dizziness, headaches, muscle spasms. I quickly dropped weight (about 10 lbs in a few weeks). I saw tons of doctors, had lots of tests (including CT scans and many others), and spent a lot of money trying to find the cause. The docs ruled out anything serious, noticed I had an ovarian cyst, but said I must just have IBS or something (i.e. they couldn't figure it out and had no idea how to help). I finally went to a naturopath, who ran more tests. Among her findings were food intolerances to peanuts (even though an allergist said I didn't have a peanut allergy) and a couple other less common items, Vit D deficiency, and something else minor that I can't recall. She also said something about leaky gut. Not sure if I buy it, but after months of working with her, eliminating peanuts, taking a bunch of natural stuff she prescribed like glutamine and eating a much healthier diet including tea made from raw ginger root, I started to improve. The chronic nausea and related symptoms haven't come back in the years since (though a milder version of these symptoms rarely and briefly manifests with the start of my period). I'm elated to say that I've been better for years now, and don't have to deal with these chronic symptoms anymore. So anyway, for some of you the answer may be nutritional deficiencies, food intolerances, stress, etc. Take care of yourselves. I also can totally see how probiotics could help people with these symptoms, though that wasn't what helped me.
Hi, my life has recently been affected by these feelings too. It happened a few days after my 30th Birthday. Out of no where I felt dizzy, unfocused vision, heart pounding and thought I was going to pass out only I didn't. My body felt hot and I put cold water on my neck and face. Following this my body shook really bad and felt like I was in shock. This lasted for about almost 10 mins. After this I am left feeling dizzy for days on end. I went to the emergency room and they checked my blood and heart and all came back healthy. He didnt have any reasoning or my symptoms. I have taken Dramamine because I thought it could be Vertigo, but it's not. I am a healthy active person and the way I feel is just not my normal self. People think its anxiety but it can't be. I usually handle pressure well. I just want to know what's wrong with me so that I can be myself without worrying about having another dizzy sick episode in public. I have had to lay down on the floor in Bank of America and leave my job twice because of this :-( so aweful. It's been a month now.
I am 34 I too experience these symptoms...they started 4 yrs ago out of nowhere when I was pregnant with my daughter.....I was driving my first time......I experience these symptoms out of nowhere. Sometimes just after I awake....or when I'm sitting or laying down doing nothing...my doctor did not know the cause...I find the longer these symptoms occur the more intense they get. It seems to have started for all of us around the same age...just by reading everyone's posts. I'm going to make an appointment with another doc and if anything comes out of it I will post what I was told.
The awful saga continues for all of us. I am 52. I ve had this since I was 42. Every doctor diagnoses something diff, but the meds never stop it and  I usually have bad side effect from meds. I have PTSD. My pain during these storms makes me scream at the top of my lungs.  Hot n cold chills, sweating, heart arythmia, fast breathing & holding my breath, abdominal pain so intense I should faint & can't. I sustained some kind of poisoning in 1982 & these symptoms are the very same and just as intense. I had looked into diet, pH, telomeres damage, hormones, and toxins. I have come to the the conclusion that its in our foods. The GMOs "frankenfoods", i.e., breads that have L-cystene (extracted from e-coli & used as a dough conditioner) and hybrid veggies, fruits, that are "roundup ready" also done by using e-coli to deliver this weed killer into the plant genes.I started eatting organic, lots of water, nothing in plastic, and no plastic or sytofoam in the microwave, mainly raw clean fruits & veggies, organic meats (very small amounts) and this has been the best of help. Lots of sunlight (or org Vitamin D during winter). I never put any poison at all on my lawn and I eat certain weeds (dandelion, salsify, & so on), and have gotten the most relief. We are indigenous to the planet & need to eat just the stuff it provides, not the crap in; bags, boxes, bottles, from stores. That stuff is not' real food'. Most of the ingredients are faux or chemicals, NOT minerals & plant based stuffs. Margarine for example is one molecule away from plastic. Eatting what grows in the ground or on trees & vines, & bushes is the best. Start with small amounts. Your body knows what to do with real food. You will feel stronger, healthier and have less pain failry quickly. Sickness afterwards, should be easier to diagnose by pinpointing what we are not doing, not eatting.
I have the same issue. Have endured the sagas for 18+ years. We make too much of the inflammation prostaglandins...you can google it for more information. I suffered intensley before I finally found a ob/gyn that told me to use a NSAID (like Alieve) as soon as possible...like a day before you start, or when you first start spotting...whatever signal your body gives you go ahead and take a  couple of alieves. Then take another dose when you actually start. other pain relievers will do nothing...as Im sure you know. When you can learn how to use the NSAID before you get sick you can go on having a normal life and not worry about endangering you or your children. ive passed out many times from this! It's awful. Cramps are worse than natural childbirth...I know cause I had drug-free childbirth and it was about equal pain-wise but no chills or vomiting or diarrhea. Glad to know I'm not alone!
Hello. As well as you all.. I've had the same problems. First of all, I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I'm worried, because when I type in my conditions on google, or Web MD, it refers to categories of miscarriages. First off, this is my first time I've ever experienced this. So maybe it does have something to do with my pregnancy? Idk. Anyway, I was tested to see if it was IBS, but then when the tests came back, the doctors wanted to diagnose it as something else. It's definitely not pregnancy symptoms, and like most of you, I'm experiencing frequent, yet random heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, lethargy, trembling and cold sweats. Yesterday was my worst day. I hope this isn't to much info, but I threw up. I had cold sweats, trembling, nausea, heartburn, watery diarrhea, and I was just exhausted from the random, but frequent trips to the bathroom. Although I didn't really eat anything yesterday, I really tried. I just had something light on my stomach, for instance, fruit.

I want to know what's wrong with me, & is the baby ok. I've had multiple & back-to-back miscarriages; if knowing this helps any, please explain this issue to me..
Sounds an awful lot like what my 13 y/o son was just diagnosed with in October.  Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), also known as Dysautonomia.  Best of luck to you!
I have mean dealing with all those symtoms (symptoms) and I too have been to every doctor possible to get answers. The ONLY thing the stomach doctor told me was "I had a extremly bad case of IBS".

The first stomach doctor I went to bascially said the same thing (really no solid answers). However I was told to take a zantac every morning (first thing) to help coat my stomach. That does seem to help. I do keep a bottle of pepto in my purse at all times.

Sazzie
hello,  it seems that I have the exact same thing.  I am a 43 year old male.  About half a dozen times a year I get the chills/sweats, all clammy, nausea, and an uncontrollable shaking.  I mean literally uncontrollable.  My whole body starts shaking and it comes in waves that last for several minutes each wave.  I too am somewhat paranoid of being physically sick which is known as emetophobia. I get similar symptoms much more often but not accompanied by the shaking.  Strangely, the nausea can be very bad but I have never vomited.

I only get this shaking/sweats/nausea at night.  Sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night.

I have been to many doctors and the gastroenterologist ran what seemed to be every test on me (CAT scan of abdomen, full scope of the GI tract, sonogram of the gallbladder, blood work, others) and could not come up with any diagnosis.

Sorry I can't offer any advice....but know you are not alone.
You probably get high!! Jojo_cute ._. Lol
I like turtles
Hahaha just thought you can use a laugh ok now
You need to take a week of work I know it may seem like a lot and that there is bills to pay but you need to get relaxed and drink lots of fluid and soft meals like soups now you wanna stay at a cooling tmp for chills to stay away I know how it sounds but will work with the dizziness you need to stay seated and relaxed to maintain your bOdy stable with the diharrea the soft meals should help it will also help warm your body down try to drink yea with honey (real) only a couple drops and lemon it should help you out not all the tune medicine is the answer
I've been dealing with this since 2008.

Check out Cyclical Vomiting Sydrom.

If you have ruled out everything else and the sumptoms are the same in every episode this is something to look at.

My Dr. hadn't heard of it until one of her other patients told her.  
I have read, with interest, that everyone appears to have the same/similar symptoms but nowhere can I find where someone has actually come up with solution
I can tell you for certain that someone well versed in Traditional Chinese Medicine will be able to help you, dramatically.  It is a common pattern and easy for them to diagnose.  Meanwhile, make sure you get adequate mineral supplementation.  I can guarantee you that you are dehydrated severely right before your period and need to take minerals and water for at least 3 days prior.  Let me guess, you gain a ridiculous amount of 'water weight' before you start.  I would also highly recommend you consider thyroid issues.  Even if you have been tested and it all comes back fine - willing to bet it's an issue.  Please check out ************************* it may change your life
that blocked part was stop the thyroid madness *******  - take out the spaces.  i in no way profit from this, except in knowing i may have helped someone stop going through the same hell and bizarre symptoms i had most of my life
hi iv been gettin all the same symptoms as u but everyone puts it down to anxiety when i know there is something more wrong
I have all the same symptoms and was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I get dizzy, nauseated, muscle aches and horrible stomach issues. Start a log and keep track of what your eating. I would go to a Gastrologist just have them rule out Celiac and other diseases. Believe me, Celiac disease can cause everything to severe stomach cramps to affecting everything in your body.
Ok I'm a 28yr F and when I wake up in the morning and my body starts to get hot and i cant cool off. I start sweating like crazy and getting chills at the same time. I swear its like a drug withdrawl (withdrawal) but i'm on no drugs! Most mornigns diarrhea is involved and so is vomitting. I have this horrible feeling knot turning and burning in my stomach. I'm absolutely miserable when this happens. I've had to go to the hospital several times, but nothing seems to be wrong. I had a bad case not to long ago and went back to the hospital and found out it was gastritis. a couple weeks went by and all clear. Know its back and its horrible. I have a GI appointment tomorrow. Any thoughts???????
Viewing 201-287 comments: