Dizzy,Fast Heart Beat,feeling detached,hot flushes..what is it?
Hi few days ago i got these symptoms and it was horrible and scary
it was like i wasnt myself i was detached .. :S

i do suffer from anxiety and stress but lately my parents made me very stressed can this be a reason why it happened? im 18years male
Hello. I know how you feel. I have this feeling a lot. It is most likely because of the stress. When this happens you should get some fresh air, drink some water, and take deep breaths. It will help a lot. Just tell your parents that they are stressing you out and because of it you are having panic attacks. You will be okay. Just when you get this feeling, just stay calm and try doing what i told you, It always helps for me. I hope i could be of some help. Best of luck :)
u had a panic attack u need to go to a quite room when and breath when those things start to happen for a good 30 mins they should slow down and the feelings should ease off... Im 23 and when i first started having them i was 19 and it was because i was under alot of stress with school and tryin to raise my son.. becareful and talk to ur doc bout how ur feeling.. dont fight against ur body cuz it will do nun but hurt u worse
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.